Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Gerald Green

vCash

Gerald Green

Personally, I think this guy is gonna have a serious breakout game one these nights. Tonight he had 21, but I think he's gonna blow up if given the chance. What do you guys think?

If he scores 40 on a given night, you can guarantee he will be given opportunity after opportunity to do it again.

vCash
    Eh, I doubt he does anything like that. I'm pretty sure tonight was his highest scoring night as a Pacer in the regular season. I'm hoping this is the turning point for him, but I think it was just one of those times where a guy goes off because you are up by so much.

vCash
    yeah, some of his scoring came in garbage time. But i will say this, his shot is back. If he can knock down his shots, his ability to get to the rim will increase and we could see his scoring average go up when Granger gets back and we need some scoring off the bench. He and Stephenson would be our second unit scoring threats at that point.

What i like about Green is he does a lot of little things well too. He can be a pretty good rebounder at times and is a pretty decent defender.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    Eh, I doubt he does anything like that. I'm pretty sure tonight was his highest scoring night as a Pacer in the regular season. I'm hoping this is the turning point for him, but I think it was just one of those times where a guy goes off because you are up by so much.
    Would have to agree with this. There won't be as much pressure on him when Granger comes back cause he'll share the 6th man role with Stephenson.

#iubb

vCash
    You're watching typical Gerald green. He's been like since he was drafted, so much skill and athleticism

vCash
    Kind of off topic but imagine if we had drafted Green (pick 18) over Granger (pick 17) like many thought we would at the time.

vCash
    I think that once has a boom boom performance, this kid's gonna light it up on a more consistent basis. The talent is there. He just needs confidence now. And it's building, as we speak. You guys should feel lucky you landed this guy......I think. Good move

vCash
    He's a solid player, but the chances that he ever goes off for 40 in a night for us is not likely IMO.

vCash
    The Pacers are a pretty well-balanced team. They seem like the kind of team that will improve a lot if they stick together for a long time (like S.A.)

So, I agree with you about the 40 point game ^^^