Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Oklahoma City Thunder Minor News Thread

Any small moves, ideas, rumors, thoughts, etc., lets just put them in here. We have one of these in the Seahawks forum and it's pretty convenient.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    @dailythunder
    Perry Jones III and DeAndre Liggins sent to the 66ers.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    NBA TV is giving Russell the Nickname "Wolverine". KD said that its hits the nail on the head.

vCash
    I've heard that too. Not bad, kinda cheesy though.

vCash
    We've signed PG Chris Quinn to the Tulsa 66ers...im not trying to start a rumor or even saying it will happen but you wonder if they continue to go with Reggie at the backup PG and they know they wont resign Maynor would they try to move him before the deadline and use Quinn as the #3. He's always been pretty solid when he's been given the opportunity.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    I actually think they will trade him before the deadline. But I still think that our target is DeMarcus Cousins..

If their gonna trade him then they'll need to dump a fat contract(Salmons).
    So the trade would be

Oklahoma gets - Cousins and Salmons

Kings gets - Toronto's 1st rounder, Perkins, Lamb, Maynor, Mav's 1st or Okc's 1st

They get to start off fresh with Lamb, Robinson, Thomas, Toronto's 1st. Then they could trade Evans for a Sf and then they build around that core

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    We've signed PG Chris Quinn to the Tulsa 66ers...im not trying to start a rumor or even saying it will happen but you wonder if they continue to go with Reggie at the backup PG and they know they wont resign Maynor would they try to move him before the deadline and use Quinn as the #3. He's always been pretty solid when he's been given the opportunity.
    It really sucks how much the injury has messed with Maynor's game... He's just not the same anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    It really sucks how much the injury has messed with Maynor's game... He's just not the same anymore.
    Yea it is, if not for his athleticism being sapped he'd still be the backup point guard. And thats not a knock on Reggie because i think he's been terrific, even pre-injury he's better defensively then Maynor and probably better then Russ on that end. He's playing with a lot of confidence and within himself.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Just as the Chesapeake Energy Arena is generally considered the loudest arena in the NBA, Oklahoma City Thunder fans have placed the Thunder No. 1 in local TV ratings. The Thunder is averaging a 7.9 household rating in Oklahoma City through 26 games on Fox Sports Oklahoma and is the top-rated NBA team on any regional sports network, well ahead of the Miami Heat (5.8 average on Sun Sports) and San Antonio Spurs (5.7 on Fox Sports Southwest). Oklahoman

vCash
    The Chicago Bulls have made a roster move, but it's one that is genuinely surprising. Not that Daequan Cook is a bad player, but rather the Bulls roster move involved adding a contract rather than shedding one. After being waived by the Houston Rockets, the Bulls have officially signed guard Daequan Cook. Chicago has been looking to fill the scoring void left by Derrick Rose every since the season started, and with recent offensive struggles against most notably the Charlotte Bobcats, something needed to be done. With Kirk Hinrich battling injuries, it appeared clear that the Bulls needed to add another guard to keep the backcourt as fresh as possible. He's not a lights out player, but the Bulls just need someone to help them score some points. Rose's three ball, as well as the deep ball from Kyle Korver, has been sorely missed this season, and Chicago hopes that Cook can provide some relief to their scoring pains.

vCash
    I was hoping Lakers would sign Cook, or anybody for that matter. Stupid D'antoni and his "small rotations." Small brain, maybe.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    The Cavaliers waived Samardo Samuels on Sunday, and the hustling big man is already drawing interest from around the league. Both the Brooklyn Nets and Oklahoma City Thunder are among the teams that may be interested, league sources said. FOXSportsOhio

If we are going to bring in a project big man, I would rather bring in Earl Barron.

vCash
    Maynor has appeared in only five of the past 10 contests, and the majority of those sparse minutes have come in mop-up duty. But rather than agreeing to a D-League assignment simply for playing purposes as he continues to regain his rhythm from last year's devastating knee injury that cost him the final 57 games and the entire playoffs, Maynor said he prefers to remain on the Thunder roster. “No,” Maynor said emphatically, repeating it two additional times, when asked if he had any desire for a D-League assignment to the Tulsa 66ers. “I get good court work in every day so I'm going to be straight whenever the opportunity comes back around.” Oklahoman

vCash

vCash
    I really wish we would have drafted Jerome Jordan out of Tulsa in the second round a few years back. Kid is a legit 7 footer and ranked as the number 2 prospect in the D league right now while averaging 16 pts, 8 rbs and 3 blocks with a 21 PER. But no, we took Tibor Pleiss' ***!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast