Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    Yes…Merry Christmas to all you guys…and girl.

We have had a pretty bad year here. My wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer in March. She was given a 1 year so the last 6 months haven’t been great.

It’s been fun to come on here and get into it with you guys…it gets my mind off things. So thanks. I still don’t understand how you haven’t figured out how good my trade ideas and suggestions are. I guess it will be a learning process for you all.

I concider the Jays part of my family…that makes you guys…oh god…in-laws.

Anyways, it’s great to pop on here. This season is going to be amazing.

Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year.
    Same to you. May you find peace and happiness in all of your travels along with the strength to always emote your sense of humor.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    I also wanted to come in here and wish all the best to all of you. Hardships are never fun especially around the holidays. So God bless and a merry Christmas to you all.

From a sporting perspective, we couldn't have asked for anything more from AA. This is the best sports present for this city in a long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fatkev78 View Post
    Thanks Wags, same to you!

Just wondering, are you still going to be a season ticket holder? I would hope so after this off season!
    Anyway, if you are & you go to the 'State of the Franchise', please start a standing ovation for me when AA and the Beest come out!

Happy Holidays everyone!
    I'll definitely be there, you can be sure I'm in for it.

vCash
    Nice!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fatkev78 View Post
    Thanks Wags, same to you!

Just wondering, are you still going to be a season ticket holder? I would hope so after this off season!
    Anyway, if you are & you go to the 'State of the Franchise', please start a standing ovation for me when AA and the Beest come out!

Happy Holidays everyone!
    With out a doubt. I love going to games, just to spend time with my wife and boys and have fun. Now we have something special going on, my tickets have become "Untouchable", in my household.

vCash
    Not many this year, but the weekend is here so Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Got to tend to the family now, if they would all just shut up for a second and take a breath.

vCash
    Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be doing my annual Christmas post later tonight for those of you who know what I'm talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone. I'll be doing my annual Christmas post later tonight for those of you who know what I'm talking about.
    I was wondering if you were going to do it again this year....you've got LOT'S of material now!

vCash
    Merry Christmas to everyone. Soon as the kids get to bed, my wife and I will be breaking out the eggnog and rum.....and see what Santa has to put together this year before the morning......how come I always have parts left over???

vCash
    Merry Christmas to all you ****erss , <3 you all

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

vCash
    Just wanted to drop by and wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and all the best with whatever is going on in your lives

Looking forward to R. Johnson's christmas special

vCash
    merry christmas!

vCash
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow Jays fan. I got a new Jays t-shirt and new Jays jersey.

vCash
    I love all you ****ers, through thick and thin, united we all stand.

I hope to bump into a lot of you at games during the season because im sure a lot of people from this forum will definitely be at games.

Stay safe guys and enjoy your turkeys.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow Jays fans. Hope St. Nick treats everyone well!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast