Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Game #25: Brooklyn Nets (13-11) @ New York Knicks (18-6)

------ ------

-@-

Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2012
    Time: 7:00 PM EST
    TV: MSG

Deron Williams | Joe Johnson | Gerald Wallace | Kris Humphries | Brook Lopez

Raymond Felton | Jason Kidd | Ronnie Brewer | Carmelo Anthony | Tyson Chandler

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    They are on the second night of a back to back coming off a tough loss last night. we got our ***** kicked in our building the other night without melo. If melo plays I have a good feeling were gonna win by double digits

vCash
    The Nets are playing like crap right now and have lost 7 of the last 9 games.

Still, without Melo this game could be tough. They match up against us fairly well and this is in MSG on national television. I can see a lot of different outcomes here. Win or lose, I can live with it as long as we're competitive on the floor.

No more blowouts... please.

vCash
    Nets are a tough matchup for Knicks even with Melo. Gotta stay focused for 48 minutes and cannot have another high turnover night like last one. Defend home court.

vCash
    With or Without Melo this is a tough game. Nets know they need tot ry and show who really runs new york. They really come out firing hen they play us
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Wow I def picked the worst game to go to with all these injuries, hoping for a career night from JR lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    The Nets will lose against terrible teams and then once they play us they seem to step up their game and play us tough...that's probably going to be a trend moving forward as this rivalry continues to develop. Either way, I hope we sit Melo. We can still take them without him playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    The Nets will lose against terrible teams and then once they play us they seem to step up their game and play us tough...that's probably going to be a trend moving forward as this rivalry continues to develop. Either way, I hope we sit Melo. We can still take them without him playing.
    exactly. we've seen enough of the Nets to know they are going to play their best game against us. They must have some added incentive (read: $$$$$) fom Prokhorov to beat us or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Wow I def picked the worst game to go to with all these injuries, hoping for a career night from JR lol
    Same. i'm hoping Melo plays. If Novak is out, I think Melo plays. The team is too shorthanded already. I think Melo gives it a go. Good leaders always fight through the pain and give their best when they are in their worst

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsJets0809 View Post
    Same. i'm hoping Melo plays. If Novak is out, I think Melo plays. The team is too shorthanded already. I think Melo gives it a go. Good leaders always fight through the pain and give their best when they are in their worst
    What happened to him?

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    We are not beating the Nets if our go to scorers are Felton and J.R. Smith :-( Really hope Rasheed and Melo are back.

vCash
    Well Sheed is definitely out. Novak has the flu and Melo is still a game time decision which usually means that he won't play but we'll see. Man, I wish we were at full strength for this game. This will be a rough game for us with all of these guys out.

vCash
    Carmelo will definitely want to play tonight. With all of these injuries on the team, he will definitely want to step up and KO Brooklyn at the Garden. It is his house after all
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    I think Melo will play tonight. I hate Brooklyn and their fans so much. This win would be oh so sweet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    I think Melo will play tonight. I hate Brooklyn and their fans so much. This win would be oh so sweet.
    I don't know if you did this intentionally but I think it's an accurate terminology. It seems like most of these new "fans" are fans of Brooklyn rather than the actual team. Where were all these fans when they were in New Jersey?

2014-2015 New York Knicks

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast