Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    just like your ignoring that none of the top CBs have been to a SB..
    Rod Woodson, Charles Woodson, Deion Sanders, Rhonde Barber...all have been and won superbowls, please stop with the bs and the lies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Rod Woodson, Charles Woodson, Deion Sanders, Rhonde Barber...all have been and won superbowls, please stop with the bs and the lies.
    Rhonde Barber - overrated
    Charles Woodson - extremely overrated by most lion fans..
    Deion Sanders - did it is 94 1nd 95.. completely different game now
    Rod Woodson - was a S by that time

nice try tho... even if theyt all where as good as people talk them up... and where all actually CBs 4 is still prety lam considering you went back 20 years

you dont need them specially with today's rules

PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    Rhonde Barber - overrated
    Charles Woodson - extremely overrated by most lion fans..
    Deion Sanders - did it is 94 1nd 95.. completely different game now
    Rod Woodson - was a S by that time

nice try tho... even if theyt all where as good as people talk them up... and where all actually CBs 4 is still prety lam considering you went back 20 years

you dont need them specially with today's rules
    I would put u on ignore, but you make me laugh too much. I would hate to miss what's next.

Basically, the only facts or stats that are relevant are ones that back up your opinion. You must be an American Republican. Hahaha

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I would put u on ignore, but you make me laugh too much. I would hate to miss what's next.

Basically, the only facts or stats that are relevant are ones that back up your opinion. You must be an American Republican. Hahaha
    actulry im not... but only hard core lefts and right pull up srguments like that and both are just as bad as the other...

the fact is you are acting like we will never win the SB if we dont get a stud CB.. history has proven diffrent... rules are makeing it so you cant be a good CB

money is much best spent on prety much every other position.. easily the most overrated position on this page... really ridicules how much you guys overrate them actually..

or S and LB play is what has been atroches this year not or CBs

you still keep avoiding it tho... how do we have a gaping hole at CB? how does houston suck when he just allowed his 1st TD in week 16??

and that was to one of the best Os in the game and most acret QB playing right now..

I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    jennings leaving the pack naw
    I'm betting he's gone.

vCash
    actulry im not... but only hard core lefts and right pull up srguments like that and both are just as bad as the other...

the fact is you are acting like we will never win the SB if we dont get a stud CB.. history has proven diffrent... rules are makeing it so you cant be a good CB

money is much best spent on prety much every other position.. easily the most overrated position on this page... really ridicules how much you guys overrate them actually..

or S and LB play is what has been atroches this year not or CBs

you still keep avoiding it tho... how do we have a gaping hole at CB? how does houston suck when he just allowed his 1st TD in week 16??

and that was to one of the best Os in the game and most acret QB playing right now..
    I actually said gaping hole in the secondary. Not gaping hole at corner. Houston is a good corner. I'm fine with him as our #1. He has zero help back there though. Delmas is a shell, I don't even know who our other safety is supposed to be anymore, and at the other corner spot, we have rotating turnstiles. With our underachieving line, and mediocre linebackers, our weakness in the secondary is a glaring problem, which along with the offensive line, can no longer be ignored.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Well since we have suited up just about everybody else why not get Mayhew in a uniform and see if he can hold down the #2 CB spot..

vCash
    Det32 I do agree with you about the cb deal that you don't need a great pair to win but it doesn't hurt to have one and Asante Samuel won a sb in New England, I'd rather have the German product out of fsu or te'0 or I guess jockel lockiet the ot from a&m then move Reid to rt have lockiet as backus replacement

vCash
    What kind of contract would you guys throw at Brent Grimes? Top 10 corner in my book. Would love it if we could sign him.

vCash
    How about jt Floyd later rounds? Could be a good steal if put right position, seriously need to upgrade the exterior pass rush, **** avril, that guy pisses me off, money whore, and he's not even that good! Qbs roll out on us all the time and 99% of the time he's got his own fist up his *** watching Suh/fairleys fat ***** chase down the qbs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    What kind of contract would you guys throw at Brent Grimes? Top 10 corner in my book. Would love it if we could sign him.
    5 million tops, seems to be hurt often and a bit over rated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillsberry99 View Post
    5 million tops, seems to be hurt often and a bit over rated
    Not getting a #1 corner for 5 million. Eric freaking Wright got 5/37.5M with 15.5 M guaranteed.

He had an achilles injury but what other injuries?

I really disagree with him being overrated. If anything, he's underrated. When do people ever talk about this guy? And I thought he played Calvin well last year.

vCash
    How about jt Floyd later rounds? Could be a good steal if put right position, seriously need to upgrade the exterior pass rush, **** avril, that guy pisses me off, money whore, and he's not even that good! Qbs roll out on us all the time and 99% of the time he's got his own fist up his *** watching Suh/fairleys fat ***** chase down the qbs!
    JT Floyd is garbage.

I can't stop thinking about moving Suh to DE. I know people will hate the idea but he's quick enough to do it. He has the size, speed, strength, everything. He's a special player and could handle it pretty damn well imo. If you move Suh, you could either re-sign Hill and Williams or draft Star. Again, people will hate it but Fairley/Star/Suh on the same line? Forget about it.

If teams like Seattle can have 3 300+ pound beasts roaming on their line, why can't we?

vCash
    Det32 I do agree with you about the cb deal that you don't need a great pair to win but it doesn't hurt to have one and Asante Samuel won a sb in New England, I'd rather have the German product out of fsu or te'0 or I guess jockel lockiet the ot from a&m then move Reid to rt have lockiet as backus replacement
    he really is much if any at all better then houston

green is doing fine for 1 6th round rookie i think... if he is the starter next year and dosent step it up then we can move on but i think he has shown he might have what it takes to be a soild number to...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I actually said gaping hole in the secondary. Not gaping hole at corner. Houston is a good corner. I'm fine with him as our #1. He has zero help back there though. Delmas is a shell, I don't even know who our other safety is supposed to be anymore, and at the other corner spot, we have rotating turnstiles. With our underachieving line, and mediocre linebackers, our weakness in the secondary is a glaring problem, which along with the offensive line, can no longer be ignored.
    i still disagree with gapping in the secondary...
    1 abouve avg CB
    1 sligkly below avg CB
    1 slight ly above avg S when healty
    and then depth

basicly if we had a soild S out side of delmes we would be fine... 1 player is not gapping.. gapping means you have absolutely no one

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast