Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Our WRs come off as lazy to me(even CJ at times, but I think for him its more frustration of constant double teams)... But I hardly see them fight for possessing or after the catch fight for some extra yards, I only remember Broyles do it during his 1st start and he gained like 5 extra yard.

#****Broyles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Our WRs come off as lazy to me(even CJ at times, but I think for him its more frustration of constant double teams)... But I hardly see them fight for possessing or after the catch fight for some extra yards, I only remember Broyles do it during his 1st start and he gained like 5 extra yard.
    Broyles and Nate seem to be the ones who actually fight for yards. And CJ doesn't need to fight for yards he just stretches the ball out and gets like 4 extra lol.

**** you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    oh look, another wide open player on that TD.

how many times has stafford had a simply pass like that? seriously.
    I only recall the Titus Young TD his rookie year against the Broncos where we actually had a WR wide open.

Who's fault would it be for them not getting open though? Linehan, Jefferson and themselves can probably all be at fault Bad play/route by Linehan, not knowing how to finish routes by Jefferson and simply being lazy by the player.

vCash
    My very early list of free agents I would like to see the Lions look into signing for the right price:

RB - Reggie Bush, Bernard Scott
    WR - Josh Cribbs, Danny Amendola, Braylon Edwards
    OT - Sebastien Vollemer
    DE - Cliff Avril, Michael Johnson
    LB - Daryl Smith
    CB - Chris Houston, Rodgers-Cromartie, Sam Shields
    S - Jarrius Byrd

Unfortunately, there are no high talent centres available thru free agency this year. My draft board has now changed to Te'o in the 1st and a centre as soon as possible after that.

#raiola=losing

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

Post of the decade:
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Tulloch:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    I only recall the Titus Young TD his rookie year against the Broncos where we actually had a WR wide open.

Who's fault would it be for them not getting open though? Linehan, Jefferson and themselves can probably all be at fault Bad play/route by Linehan, not knowing how to finish routes by Jefferson and simply being lazy by the player.
    I wonder how much of it is Stafford though honestly. If he's not going through his progressions like he should and just focusing on one player, he may be missing the open receivers. I'm sure it's some of both.

I mean, when you watch a GB game....I swear like 75% of the throws Rodgers makes are to wide open receivers. Is that scheme or is that Rodgers just reading the defense and taking what's there?

That's where we missed Broyles too. He's like Welker in that he can find the open spaces for the QB.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-07-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    I'm glad Chip Kelly didn't sign anywhere this season...

When Schartz is fired next offseason I could see him being interested in the Lions. I think he is willing to adapt his scheme to the personnel and I could see him wanting to work with a young QB with a big arm and an elite talent at WR.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash

When Schartz is fired next offseason I could see him being interested in the Lions. I think he is willing to adapt his scheme to the personnel and I could see him wanting to work with a young QB with a big arm and an elite talent at WR.
    That would cure the boring offense.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    My very early list of free agents I would like to see the Lions look into signing for the right price:

OT - Sebastien Vollemer
    LB - Daryl Smith
    S - Jarrius Byrd

Unfortunately, there are no high talent centres available thru free agency this year. My draft board has now changed to Te'o in the 1st and a centre as soon as possible after that.

#raiola=losing
    Sounds awesome... but i dont think we got half that amount of cap space.. Just seems like overkill cap wise..

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Sounds awesome... but i dont think we got half that amount of cap space.. Just seems like overkill cap wise..
    I wasn't suggesting they sign every one lol. Just a list of names I would like to see them take an interest in. Although, we probably do need 3-4 good corners with our luck on the injury front in the secondary.

#neednewtrainers

Post of the decade:
    Tulloch:

vCash
    I wasn't suggesting they sign every one lol. Just a list of names I would like to see them take an interest in. Although, we probably do need 3-4 good corners with our luck on the injury front in the secondary.

#neednewtrainers
    Oh lol.. I was reading it like whooligun is smarter than this.. WTF he wants to sign all pro bowl players... Does he think there is no cap next year? lol guess i shoulda read the first line =P

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash

Hate to break you, but he will sign with the panthers next year when Rivera is fired.

vCash
    they can have him...I do not want chip here at all. They guy wanted 100% control of the team. No way I give anyone 100% control of the team their first year in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    they can have him...I do not want chip here at all. They guy wanted 100% control of the team. No way I give anyone 100% control of the team their first year in the NFL.
    You might change your tune if Mayhew screws up the draft again.

Post of the decade:
    Tulloch:

vCash

OT - Sebastien Vollemer
    LB - Daryl Smith
    S - Jarrius Byrd

#raiola=losing

but he was part of the worst secondary in the history of the nfl.. and allowed 1 TD last year!!!!
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    You might change your tune if Mayhew screws up the draft again.
    nope...I'd still would have cleaned house this year. I just wouldn't have made a the mistake in hiring someone who wants complete control. Its just too much work anymore for one man to do and gives one man too much power.

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast