Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1010

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,949
    vCash
    1875

    Free Agents List

    We acquired this intel from an unnamed yet reliable source. As players re-sign, get franchised, or retire, we'll alter the list


    1. Ryan Clady Broncos OT 26
    2. Victor Cruz (Restricted) Giants WR 26
    3. Dwayne Bowe Chiefs WR 28
    4. Sebastian Vollmer Patriots OT 28
    5. Jairus Byrd Bills S 26---------------tagged
    6. Greg Jennings Packers WR 29
    7. Jake Long Dolphins OT 28
    8. Joe Flacco Ravens QB 28-------------re-signed
    9. Mike Wallace Steelers WR 26
    10. Wes Welker Patriots WR 32
    11. Steven Jackson Rams RB 30
    12. Branden Albert Chiefs OT 28
    13. Michael Bennett Buccaneers DE 27
    14. Andy Levitre Bills G 27
    15. Jason Jones Seahawks DT 27
    16. Randy Starks Dolphins DT 29
    17. Brent Grimes Falcons CB 30
    18. Cliff Avril Lions DE 26
    19. Andre Smith Bengals OT 26
    20. Martellus Bennett Giants TE 26
    21. Henry Melton Bears DT 26
    22. Derek Cox Jaguars CB 26
    23. Aqib Talib Patriots CB 27
    24. Philip Wheeler Raiders OLB 28
    25. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Eagles CB 27
    26. Erin Henderson Vikings OLB 27
    27. Anthony Spencer Cowboys OLB 29
    28. Alan Branch SeahawksDT 28
    29. Jermon Bushrod Saints OT 29
    30. Ryan Lilja Chiefs G 31
    31. Dashon Goldson 49ers S 28
    32. Danny Amendola Rams WR 27
    33. Terrance Knighton Jaguars DT 27
    34. William Moore Falcons S 28
    35. Phil Loadholt Vikings OT 27
    36. Brian Hartline Dolphins WR 26
    37. Michael Johnson Bengals DE 26-----------tagged
    38. Sean Smith Dolphins CB 26
    39. Jerraud Powers Colts CB 26
    40. Kenny Phillips Giants S 26
    41. Chris Houston Lions CB 28
    42. Daryl Smith Jaguars OLB 31
    43. Tony Gonzalez Falcons TE 37
    44. Rashard Mendenhall Steelers RB 26
    45. Fred Davis Redskins TE 27
    46. Reggie Bush Dolphins RB 28
    47. Osi Umenyiora Giants DE 31
    48. Ed Reed Ravens S 34
    49. Dwight Freeney Colts DE 33
    50. Brian Urlacher Bears ILB 35
    __________________
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 03-11-2013 at 02:20 PM.

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    17,401
    vCash
    500
    Anyone know our cap room after our guys are free agents? I would love to pair up Mike Wallace with CJ, but we need to get other positions taken care of first.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Anyone know our cap room after our guys are free agents? I would love to pair up Mike Wallace with CJ, but we need to get other positions taken care of first.
    We should have ~60M committed to the following:

    Raiola, Peterman, Sh. Hill, Backus, Scheffler, Sims, Florence, Thomas, Tulloch, C. Johnson, Pettigrew, KVB, Fairley, Wendling, T. Johnson, Stafford, Suh, Robiskie, Leshoure, Green, Whitehead, Reiff, T. Lewis, R. Lewis, Kellen Moore


    couldn't find Burleson's and i'm probably missing a few. I think Burleson was around 5, so 65M committed including him.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,949
    vCash
    1875
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    We should have ~60M committed to the following:

    Raiola, Peterman, Sh. Hill, Backus, Scheffler, Sims, Florence, Thomas, Tulloch, C. Johnson, Pettigrew, KVB, Fairley, Wendling, T. Johnson, Stafford, Suh, Robiskie, Leshoure, Green, Whitehead, Reiff, T. Lewis, R. Lewis, Kellen Moore


    couldn't find Burleson's and i'm probably missing a few. I think Burleson was around 5, so 65M committed including him.
    what's the cap?

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    what's the cap?
    Should be at least 121 M.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    8,644
    vCash
    1500
    Looks like a good class of guys we won't be able to sign.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

    http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593




    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM


    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,130
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Looks like a good class of guys we won't be able to sign.
    i agree 100% i think the lions believe if they fix the secondary there good to go lol
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,607
    vCash
    1500
    1. Ryan Clady Broncos OT 26
    4. Sebastian Vollmer Patriots OT 28
    7. Jake Long Dolphins OT 28
    12. Branden Albert Chiefs OT 28
    19. Andre Smith Bengals OT 26
    29. Jermon Bushrod Saints OT 29
    35. Phil Loadholt Vikings OT 27


    2. Victor Cruz (Restricted) Giants WR 26
    3. Dwayne Bowe Chiefs WR 28
    36. Brian Hartline Dolphins WR 26
    6. Greg Jennings Packers WR 29
    9. Mike Wallace Steelers WR 26
    10. Wes Welker Patriots WR 32
    32. Danny Amendola Rams WR 27

    5. Jairus Byrd Bills S 26
    31. Dashon Goldson 49ers S 28
    34. William Moore Falcons S 28
    48. Ed Reed Ravens S 34
    40. Kenny Phillips Giants S 26

    8. Joe Flacco Ravens QB 28

    11. Steven Jackson Rams RB 30
    46. Reggie Bush Dolphins RB 28
    44. Rashard Mendenhall Steelers RB 26

    13. Michael Bennett Buccaneers DE 27
    18. Cliff Avril Lions DE 26
    37. Michael Johnson Bengals DE 26
    49. Dwight Freeney Colts DE 33
    47. Osi Umenyiora Giants DE 31

    14. Andy Levitre Bills G 27
    30. Ryan Lilja Chiefs G 31

    15. Jason Jones Seahawks DT 27
    16. Randy Starks Dolphins DT 29
    21. Henry Melton Bears DT 26
    28. Alan Branch SeahawksDT 28
    33. Terrance Knighton Jaguars DT 27

    17. Brent Grimes Falcons CB 30
    22. Derek Cox Jaguars CB 26
    23. Aqib Talib Patriots CB 27
    25. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Eagles CB 27
    38. Sean Smith Dolphins CB 26
    39. Jerraud Powers Colts CB 26
    41. Chris Houston Lions CB 28

    26. Erin Henderson Vikings OLB 27
    27. Anthony Spencer Cowboys OLB 29
    24. Philip Wheeler Raiders OLB 28
    42. Daryl Smith Jaguars OLB 31

    43. Tony Gonzalez Falcons TE 37
    45. Fred Davis Redskins TE 27
    20. Martellus Bennett Giants TE 26

    50. Brian Urlacher Bears ILB 35

    easyer to read... guys in bolfd i wouldnt mind
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,949
    vCash
    1875
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    1. Ryan Clady Broncos OT 26
    4. Sebastian Vollmer Patriots OT 28
    7. Jake Long Dolphins OT 28
    12. Branden Albert Chiefs OT 28
    19. Andre Smith Bengals OT 26
    29. Jermon Bushrod Saints OT 29
    35. Phil Loadholt Vikings OT 27


    2. Victor Cruz (Restricted) Giants WR 26
    3. Dwayne Bowe Chiefs WR 28
    36. Brian Hartline Dolphins WR 26
    6. Greg Jennings Packers WR 29
    9. Mike Wallace Steelers WR 26
    10. Wes Welker Patriots WR 32
    32. Danny Amendola Rams WR 27

    5. Jairus Byrd Bills S 26
    31. Dashon Goldson 49ers S 28
    34. William Moore Falcons S 28
    48. Ed Reed Ravens S 34
    40. Kenny Phillips Giants S 26

    8. Joe Flacco Ravens QB 28

    11. Steven Jackson Rams RB 30
    46. Reggie Bush Dolphins RB 28
    44. Rashard Mendenhall Steelers RB 26

    13. Michael Bennett Buccaneers DE 27
    18. Cliff Avril Lions DE 26
    37. Michael Johnson Bengals DE 26
    49. Dwight Freeney Colts DE 33
    47. Osi Umenyiora Giants DE 31

    14. Andy Levitre Bills G 27
    30. Ryan Lilja Chiefs G 31

    15. Jason Jones Seahawks DT 27
    16. Randy Starks Dolphins DT 29
    21. Henry Melton Bears DT 26
    28. Alan Branch SeahawksDT 28
    33. Terrance Knighton Jaguars DT 27

    17. Brent Grimes Falcons CB 30
    22. Derek Cox Jaguars CB 26
    23. Aqib Talib Patriots CB 27
    25. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Eagles CB 27
    38. Sean Smith Dolphins CB 26
    39. Jerraud Powers Colts CB 26
    41. Chris Houston Lions CB 28

    26. Erin Henderson Vikings OLB 27
    27. Anthony Spencer Cowboys OLB 29
    24. Philip Wheeler Raiders OLB 28
    42. Daryl Smith Jaguars OLB 31

    43. Tony Gonzalez Falcons TE 37
    45. Fred Davis Redskins TE 27
    20. Martellus Bennett Giants TE 26

    50. Brian Urlacher Bears ILB 35

    easyer to read... guys in bolfd i wouldnt mind
    yeah, i'd have to agree, i'd like it if we targeted those guys

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,893
    vCash
    1500
    If we get Jake Long, our OL problems will be completely fixed, or at least will be after the draft!
    LT. long, Hillard, Fox, draft
    LG. Simms, Naggy
    C. Riola, Alabama lineman
    RG. Anyone but Peterman, draft, Reiff
    RT. Reiff, Hillard, Fox (cut Gossard)

    Also I'd like to resign Huston, and then draft a CB
    Don't resign Avril, Backus (unless he comes cheap), Williams, Best, KVB, burlesson. That's close to 30million.
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,893
    vCash
    1500
    On a very only Lions funny note... How in the hell does this team need to draft another WR! Only the Lions!
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,130
    vCash
    1600
    well i know im late but the main reason anyone would suggest drafting a wr is because calvin needs help. We keep drafting slot wr's we need another big reciever but maybe not in this year draft.


    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    On a very only Lions funny note... How in the hell does this team need to draft another WR! Only the Lions!
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    1. Ryan Clady Broncos OT 26
    4. Sebastian Vollmer Patriots OT 28
    7. Jake Long Dolphins OT 28
    12. Branden Albert Chiefs OT 28
    19. Andre Smith Bengals OT 26
    29. Jermon Bushrod Saints OT 29
    35. Phil Loadholt Vikings OT 27


    2. Victor Cruz (Restricted) Giants WR 26
    3. Dwayne Bowe Chiefs WR 28
    36. Brian Hartline Dolphins WR 26
    6. Greg Jennings Packers WR 29
    9. Mike Wallace Steelers WR 26
    10. Wes Welker Patriots WR 32
    32. Danny Amendola Rams WR 27

    5. Jairus Byrd Bills S 26
    31. Dashon Goldson 49ers S 28
    34. William Moore Falcons S 28
    48. Ed Reed Ravens S 34
    40. Kenny Phillips Giants S 26

    8. Joe Flacco Ravens QB 28

    11. Steven Jackson Rams RB 30
    46. Reggie Bush Dolphins RB 28
    44. Rashard Mendenhall Steelers RB 26

    13. Michael Bennett Buccaneers DE 27
    18. Cliff Avril Lions DE 26
    37. Michael Johnson Bengals DE 26
    49. Dwight Freeney Colts DE 33
    47. Osi Umenyiora Giants DE 31

    14. Andy Levitre Bills G 27
    30. Ryan Lilja Chiefs G 31

    15. Jason Jones Seahawks DT 27
    16. Randy Starks Dolphins DT 29
    21. Henry Melton Bears DT 26
    28. Alan Branch SeahawksDT 28
    33. Terrance Knighton Jaguars DT 27

    17. Brent Grimes Falcons CB 30
    22. Derek Cox Jaguars CB 26
    23. Aqib Talib Patriots CB 27
    25. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Eagles CB 27
    38. Sean Smith Dolphins CB 26
    39. Jerraud Powers Colts CB 26
    41. Chris Houston Lions CB 28

    26. Erin Henderson Vikings OLB 27
    27. Anthony Spencer Cowboys OLB 29
    24. Philip Wheeler Raiders OLB 28
    42. Daryl Smith Jaguars OLB 31

    43. Tony Gonzalez Falcons TE 37
    45. Fred Davis Redskins TE 27
    20. Martellus Bennett Giants TE 26

    50. Brian Urlacher Bears ILB 35

    easyer to read... guys in bolfd i wouldnt mind

    Wouldn't mind the guys in green, and most of them are somewhat realistic imo



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,130
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Wouldn't mind the guys in green, and most of them are somewhat realistic imo
    jennings leaving the pack naw
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    jennings leaving the pack naw
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-franchise-tag

    Never know



Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •