Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

The 'What-if'-thread

This thread is meant as only hypothetical, no extra intentions or something, just fun to talk about what-if situations sometimes...

What if NY007 is right and the D-team is split in half, one half supporting Rolle as their leader and following his vision, and one half supporting Tuck. Which side would you choose?

Another what if situation: What if Jacobs was cut from the 49ers, would you sign him for the last 6 (let's be positive) games of the season?

vCash
    1) Rolle all day. We need a leader who actually performs. Simple as that.

2) The 49ers are not cutting him specifically so we don't pick him up. But if they did cut him I honestly wouldn't pick him up just because he hasn't played all season coming off an injury. Too risky but maybe if he came at the minimum salary it'd be a good idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    1) Rolle all day. We need a leader who actually performs. Simple as that.

2) The 49ers are not cutting him specifically so we don't pick him up. But if they did cut him I honestly wouldn't pick him up just because he hasn't played all season coming off an injury. Too risky but maybe if he came at the minimum salary it'd be a good idea.
    Yup. Love Rolle's fire and confidence. That's what they need from a leader and what they miss with guys like Jacobs, Pierce and Strahan gone.

I want Jacobs back because I love him, but with all the talent we have in the backfield it doesn't make sense right now.....unless Brown goes to #1, Wilson to #2 and Bradshaw gets cut/dealt and Jacobs would be a great guy to platoon in there. Never happen though. They're stuck with Bradshaw until 2015.

vCash
    No I meant if he was cut right now, would you sign him for this year only. Until SB 47...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    No I meant if he was cut right now, would you sign him for this year only. Until SB 47...
    Absolutely. Cut Torain, sign Jacobs.

vCash
    Rolle. Mopy Dick Tuck just isn't a leader and has underperformed the last two years. Guy has the talent but flat out doesn't show up too often. I love Rolle.

vCash
    100% rolle. In my mind you cant be a captain and not perform. The guy is a shell of what he once was... he doesnt have the desire to play anymore

vCash
    What If I hit the lotto?

Then we would all be going to a giants game on me. With field and club house passes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    What If I hit the lotto?

Then we would all be going to a giants game on me. With field and club house passes.
    Yes we'll sit in the bouji coaches club, that way we can all stand behind the bench and coach the team ourselves..

Then buy the entire flagship store..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    What If I hit the lotto?

We still couldn't afford a luxury box if we won the lottery

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    We still couldn't afford a luxury box if we won the lottery
    Sad but true.. I sat in the coaches club one time and got damn it was amazing..

The problem is there's so many distractions that take you away from the game, so I wouldn't really want to have that pass for a regular season or playoff game. It was the preseason game against the bears that T2 tore his acl.. Ruined my night after I read it on twitter..

I thought we were ****ed but we went on to win the SB lol.. Honestly who woulda thought??