Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1034
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    It seems that no matter what Kobe achieves everyone seems to discredit him. His always getting so much hate.

    Why do you dislike this man?
    I don't dislike Kobe. I respect his skills and competitive nature.

    He gets lots of hate because of the Kobe fan-boys that get too emotional, and will attack you if you don't put Kobe on the same pedestal as they do.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Valley stream, NY
    Posts
    1,765
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Faneik View Post
    I don't dislike Kobe. I respect his skills and competitive nature.

    He gets lots of hate because of the Kobe fan-boys that get too emotional, and will attack you if you don't put Kobe on the same pedestal as they do.
    Dude who's that chick in your sig
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

    So Tired of Melo Ball




  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Valley stream, NY
    Posts
    1,765
    vCash
    1500
    Kobe doing what he is right now at his age, with his mileage, in our freakishly athletic league today is incomparable to what any other great player did before him
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

    So Tired of Melo Ball




  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Dude who's that chick in your sig
    victoria's secret models. Gisele and Alessandra (however you spell it).

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dh144498 View Post
    victoria's secret models. Gisele and Alessandra (however you spell it).
    It's the same girl on both photos. Her name is Izabel Goulart.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    8,009
    vCash
    1500
    Um... I just don't like his approach to the game. There is no denying his talent, but he is a selfish player who is all about his own personal glory. He is arrogant as well. And the bottom line is, as talented as he is, he is just an inferior version of Jordan. There is nothing that he does as well as Jordan did.

    I like a guy like Stockton, or Duncan. Guys who play team ball.

    There is a reason why Kobe leads his team in FGs attemtped every game. He doesn't understand how to share.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    802
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Faneik View Post
    It's the same girl on both photos. Her name is Izabel Goulart.
    oh. lol. for some reason they look different to me and they looked like those 2 girls i mentioned.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    the more popular you are the more haters you will get. Fact of life.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    lol He is not the second best player. People don't dislike Kobe. Kobe is well liked and for good reason. But you guys say some stupid outrageous ******** we have to argue against and when we do you say more stupid ******** like "Haters."
    He's arguably the best whether we all want to admit it or not. And why do you choose to go out of your way to argue with "you guys"?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Because Gasol was MVP of the two finals he won without shaq. Kobe was always number 2. He may go down in the 20-25 range in the all time best for me, but thats being nice. He's an inefficient chucker who has always been overrated on D.

    -Andrew32
    Wow.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Because Gasol was MVP of the two finals he won without shaq. Kobe was always number 2. He may go down in the 20-25 range in the all time best for me, but thats being nice. He's an inefficient chucker who has always been overrated on D.

    -Andrew32

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    South Philly
    Posts
    2,193
    vCash
    1500
    I truly don't dislike Kobe at all... He is a Top 10 player of all time who I ultimately respect. He has individually accomplished more than most players in the history of the game, and has the team success to go along with it. His legacy has been set in this league, and for me personally winning more rings at this point in his career won't elevate him any higher unless he has a historic playoff run.

    My main issue with Kobe has more to do with Lakers fans who elevate him to a top 5 player status because of rings. They fail to acknowledge the fact that Shaq was a superior player for 3 championships and continue to rip him down in order to build Kobe up. He was the driving force behind 2 of his rings for sure, but those fans also fail to acknowledge they had a match-up nightmare of a roster that teams heavily struggled to defend not to mention the greatest coach of all-time through all of these. While he obviously has an agenda and takes things to a bias extreme, Andrew32 (23?) has some valid points when he talks about Kobe which are simply dismissed by some Lakers fans.

    I equate Lakers fans to Radiohead fans. While I acknowledge Radiohead is one of the greatest bands of this generation, their hard-core fans are pretentious d-bags who talk down to everyone else because "you just don't get it" if you don't enjoy the music.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    Um... I just don't like his approach to the game. There is no denying his talent, but he is a selfish player who is all about his own personal glory. He is arrogant as well. And the bottom line is, as talented as he is, he is just an inferior version of Jordan. There is nothing that he does as well as Jordan did.

    I like a guy like Stockton, or Duncan. Guys who play team ball.

    There is a reason why Kobe leads his team in FGs attemtped every game. He doesn't understand how to share.
    The only correlation I see between people disliking Bryant and his selfishness is the Lakers. We need to put aside his team colors and evaluate what he brings/brought to the game. He transcended the game which is why he is involved in so much rhetoric. Jordan is renowned as a scum of a human being who has no regard for anyone but himself yet people continue to worship him and get killed at shopping malls over his ugly shoes. And it's fine to like good players like Stockton and Duncan but what you and everyone else fails to do is mention the fact that both Jordan's and Bryant's position call for one thing and one thing only, attack at will. It's borderline funny to bring up two players who play entirely different roles in reference to Bryant and Jordan. There's no denying, though, that no matter how you slice it Jordan played against inferior competition.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,971
    vCash
    1500
    Lakers fans crying about nothing? You dont say. What a surprise

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,442
    vCash
    1500
    I've never D'd him.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •