Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    i do because he is not a good person and doesn't know what no means
    I am not sure you realize how vicious groupies are. They try to seduce players all the time and get them in trouble so they can get some money.

Happened to Janikoski, Big Ben, Kobe, and countless no name players. I am sure there are some legitimate cases, but without actual evidence I'd be hard pressed to say these guys are actually doing this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    I am not sure you realize how vicious groupies are. They try to seduce players all the time and get them in trouble so they can get some money.

Happened to Janikoski, Big Ben, Kobe, and countless no name players. I am sure there are some legitimate cases, but without actual evidence I'd be hard pressed to say these guys are actually doing this.
    You forgot about Mike Tyson.

But seriously, groupies are known to knock on hotel room doors of famous people all the time. Most guys are not going to say no to free sex with a decent looking chick, myself included. Kobe's only mistake was not using a rubber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    paying money so a rape acussation dissapears on thin air instead of going all the way to prove you are inocent does not make you a likeable character.

nor does running your teammate ( that is better than you and has gotten you 3 rings) out of town whilst threatening the FO with going to crosstown rivals if they dont deal said teamate fast.+

nor does going like trade me to the bulls but you cant get deng back in the trade or ill use my no trade option, so, you have to trade me but m ake it for trahs.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Im not a lakers fan but am a kobe fan everything he's done in his career and for the game is just off the charts and we as fans of the game are truely blessed to get to witness him playing for the time he does just as we were lucky to see jordan because we will most likely not see players of their caliber ever again!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    As a Warrior fan I respect the dude. His hard work, killer instinct and passion for the game is just amazing. He's the closest thing to Jordan and he'll probably be the only player EVER closest to Jordan. And who cares if he's cocky, IMO you have the right to act cocky if you can back it up, simple as that. Hate on Kobe as much as you want, but he's done some big things for this league and I guarantee you're all going to miss him when he retires. Nothing but respect for KB24.

vCash
    He's too self-centered. I just get that vibe. Even if he praises his teammates, character is revealed in adversity and to me during those times he's all about himself and sometimes throws teammates under the bus.

Another thing is when the game is close, you'd be hard pressed to see him pass the ball and he'll take an inefficient shot.

Also his supporters are too biased towards his flaws. The cognitive dissonance in justifying him makes you dislike him even more. The selective memory of his supporters blind them from seeing reality.

I would take his heart and will power over anyone's right now though.

vCash
    Again, more drama about La. Sound like a bunch of girls creating these threads....

vCash
    i might do it because his fans are so damn annoying,they discredit anyone that might be any kind of a challenge to their hero. wade/jordan/lebron i even saw one laker fan hating on magic smh. and after all that they have the audacity to call you a hater.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    paying money so a rape acussation dissapears on thin air instead of going all the way to prove you are inocent does not make you a likeable character.

nor does running your teammate ( that is better than you and has gotten you 3 rings) out of town whilst threatening the FO with going to crosstown rivals if they dont deal said teamate fast.+

nor does going like trade me to the bulls but you cant get deng back in the trade or ill use my no trade option, so, you have to trade me but m ake it for trahs.
    Pretty much this

Best poster on PSD Douglas

vCash

Why Do You D Kobe Bryant?

What kobe fans don't get is that some of us don't like him for the person he is and for the stuff he has done that doesn't mean we don't respect his game

Some of you guys are just to trigger happy in using the word hater instead of using rational thinking

Best poster on PSD Douglas

vCash
    I dont hate him i just hate some of his stupid fans

vCash
    People are ***holes quite honestly they'll hate anybody for anything no matter how stupid it may be. Imagine there are dudes that hate KD because he's too good of a person. There is no changing people like that they are forever lost.

vCash
    I used to love Kobe.

Then I met his fans.

I don't like that I don't like Kobe because of his fans, but that's life.

And admittedly, like everyone else who "hates" someone, it's also because he's very good.

I do think I've recouped to the point that I can thoroughly enjoy him play though, which is good. It would be a shame for anyone to not enjoy a star like Kobe, LeBron etc. just because they don't like them. You'd be robbed of enjoying talent unlike really anything you might ever see again. That would be robbery.

Lastly, he gets as much "hate" as most accomplished and outspoken stars in the league.

vCash
    Oh look.... I see there's another unnecessary Kobe thread in the general NBA forum.

vCash
    My favorite player of all time. And I'm a Knicks fan
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast