Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,034 of 1034
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    How is this still a topic? You said you were a college graduate so hopefully I'm not wrong to think you have at least SOME sense. It depends on your career. What's difficult to understand? Many jobs you will get 50K right off the bat; other jobs you'll get 100K. This isn't news. Every single job yields its own salaries -- it's contingent upon which one is chosen.

Good lord, I leave this thread hoping for some common sense to eventually be shown but nope! Can we get back on topic for Christ's sake?

I love Kobe Bryan and think he is going to be a top 10 player when it's all said and done but I hate people like Nickdymez and LakersSaintsLSU who literally have their mouths attached to his penis. If the Kobephiles would just relax a bit, Kobe would receive much less hatred. There.
    We would have been back on topic if you would have just got off my nuts.

Kobe's already a top ten player bud.
    You act like you bron fans don't claim he's god.

vCash
    Reached 1,000... Kobe is a top 10 player, Likely will stay there, I don't hate or dislike Kobe because of who he is because a bunch of people have nasty attitudes but a lot of his fans are delusional

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    Reached 1,000... Kobe is a top 10 player, Likely will stay there, I don't hate or dislike Kobe because of who he is because a bunch of people have nasty attitudes but a lot of his fans are delusional
    About what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me?
    Feel free to peruse through my posts, I never expressed a dislike of Kobe. I just feel that LeBron is clearly better, which is where most of the contention comes from.

Also, I don't mind calling out Kobephiles that overrate him, but trying to keep them grounded gets you called a hater or Kobephobe apparently
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Feel free to peruse through my posts, I never expressed a dislike of Kobe. I just feel that LeBron is clearly better, which is where most of the contention comes from.

Also, I don't mind calling out Kobephiles that overrate him, but trying to keep them grounded gets you called a hater or Kobephobe apparently
    Your overrating Lebron, so your a hypocrite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Your overrating Lebron, so your a hypocrite.
    Lol but here's the caveat: you're a Kobe fan and I'm not a LeBron fan. You're biased and I'm unbiased. So why on earth would I overrate LeBron? Answer: I don't. I don't even like the guy lol I just know he's the best player. And the fact that you don't just reinforces the notion that you're a Kobephile and LeBron hater.

vCash
    Lol but here's the caveat: you're a Kobe fan and I'm not a LeBron fan. You're biased and I'm unbiased. So why on earth would I overrate LeBron? Answer: I don't. I don't even like the guy lol I just know he's the best player. And the fact that you don't just reinforces the notion that you're a Kobephile and LeBron hater.
    You sound dumb

vCash
    You sound dumb
    Classic nickdymez: no refutation or defense so he resorts to insults. Mature

vCash
    Classic nickdymez: no refutation or defense so he resorts to insults. Mature
    Shut up and open your presents.

vCash
    Shut up and open your presents.
    It's 4pm over here, degenerate.

vCash
    It's 4pm over here, degenerate.
    Go **** yourself

vCash
    His personality. I hate how he disrespects other players and he takes too many shots.

I still remember a few years ago when Ronnie Brewer was on Utah and the LAL were playing them in the playoffs, Kobe was scoring on Brewer and saying stuff after like "He can't guard me" "Switch it up coach!" "He sucks" etc.

And then him raping some ugly ***ch doesn't help either.

vCash
    Go **** yourself
    LOL what a tool.

vCash
    14-24

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869