Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why Do You D Kobe Bryant?

It seems that no matter what Kobe achieves everyone seems to discredit him. His always getting so much hate.

Why do you dislike this man?

vCash
    I like Kobe. But he isn't playing defense.

vCash
    Cuz there's plenty of dudes on psd that can outplay him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    It seems that no matter what Kobe achieves everyone seems to discredit him. His always getting so much hate.

Why do you dislike this man?
    IMO it's because he plays for the Lakers. If the best player since Jordan played for a small market team, people would like them better. People in society these days are just haters for some reason, meaning they just don't like winners for the most part, especially when they play for the team that has won the most titles in the past 30 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    IMO it's because he plays for the Lakers. If the best player since Jordan played for a small market team, people would like them better. People in society these days are just haters for some reason, meaning they just don't like winners for the most part, especially when they play for the team that has won the most titles in the past 30 years.
    lol He is not the second best player. People don't dislike Kobe. Kobe is well liked and for good reason. But you guys say some stupid outrageous ******** we have to argue against and when we do you say more stupid ******** like "Haters."

vCash
    Because Gasol was MVP of the two finals he won without shaq. Kobe was always number 2. He may go down in the 20-25 range in the all time best for me, but thats being nice. He's an inefficient chucker who has always been overrated on D.

-Andrew32

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Because outside of LA land, most fans hate on Kobe due to the ego he possess along with all he's accomplished. He's arguably a top 10 player all-time and most non-Laker fans have a real hard time either understanding or simply accepting that fact.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    paying money so a rape acussation dissapears on thin air instead of going all the way to prove you are inocent does not make you a likeable character.

nor does running your teammate ( that is better than you and has gotten you 3 rings) out of town whilst threatening the FO with going to crosstown rivals if they dont deal said teamate fast.+

nor does going like trade me to the bulls but you cant get deng back in the trade or ill use my no trade option, so, you have to trade me but m ake it for trahs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    lol He is not the second best player.
    Who is then? Most experts agree that Kobe is the best since Jordan.

People don't dislike Kobe. Kobe is well liked and for good reason.
    Glad you can appreciate, but there are a decent amount of poster one here who say some pretty outrageous ****. I don't want to name names, but they know who they are. I have even heard some foolish statements like...Lebron is in the top ten because he won a ring this year and has one of the highers PER of all time, and Kobe is only top 15 even though he has 5 rings, but he should be only credited for one because Shaq won 3 of those and Gasol won one. Tell me thats not foolish...

But you guys say some stupid outrageous ******** we have to argue against and when we do you say more stupid ******** like "Haters."
    Name one outrageous thing that has been said in regards to Kobe. If you are not a hater, then you shouldn't be offended, but there are a lot of haters out there and they should be called out. Again, I have not directly called you a hater, nor have I ever seen anyone else, if you know your not a hater, than you have nothing to worry about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Because Gasol was MVP of the two finals he won without shaq. Kobe was always number 2. He may go down in the 20-25 range in the all time best for me, but thats being nice. He's an inefficient chucker who has always been overrated on D.

-Andrew32
    That Andrew is a rascal isn't he.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    paying money so a rape acussation dissapears on thin air instead of going all the way to prove you are inocent does not make you a likeable character.

nor does running your teammate ( that is better than you and has gotten you 3 rings) out of town whilst threatening the FO with going to crosstown rivals if they dont deal said teamate fast.+

nor does going like trade me to the bulls but you cant get deng back in the trade or ill use my no trade option, so, you have to trade me but m ake it for trahs.
    I hope your being sarcastic...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    Who is then? Most experts agree that Kobe is the best since Jordan.

Glad you can appreciate, but there are a decent amount of poster one here who say some pretty outrageous ****. I don't want to name names, but they know who they are. I have even heard some foolish statements like...Lebron is in the top ten because he won a ring this year and has one of the highers PER of all time, and Kobe is only top 15 even though he has 5 rings, but he should be only credited for one because Shaq won 3 of those and Gasol won one. Tell me thats not foolish...

Name one outrageous thing that has been said in regards to Kobe. If you are not a hater, then you shouldn't be offended, but there are a lot of haters out there and they should be called out. Again, I have not directly called you a hater, nor have I ever seen anyone else, if you know your not a hater, than you have nothing to worry about.
    I thought you meant second best in general. I misinterpreted your comment.

Still, some stiff competition in there, including Duncan.

vCash
    i do because he is not a good person and doesn't know what no means

vCash
    I thought you meant second best in general. I misinterpreted your comment.

Still, some stiff competition in there, including Duncan.
    No, I have Kobe ranked at either 7 or 8 on the All Time list. I agree that Duncan is the most debatable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    i do because he is not a good person and doesn't know what no means

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast