Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 135 of 135

Thread: Best Lineup?

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,339
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    i was thinking the same thing......but when you just listed it I looked and realized L.As looks way better lol
    Trout is better than Jackson but Miggy/Fielder is better than Pujols/Hamilton.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,675
    vCash
    1500
    Cards aren't getting much love, they're easily top 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    18,403
    vCash
    1500
    I like the Angels and Dodgers...Jays will be in there...I expect Carl Crawford to be Carl Crawford again for the Dodgers, and if Kemp stays healthy that lineup should do some work this year.

    As is true every year, the Yankees will find themselves in this conversation when it is all said and done. I don't think Tex is as finished as it seems, and he's not so old that he can't have a big season or two left in the tank.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    4,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    Angels, Detroit, Yankees, and as crazy as it might sound to some, I will go ahead and say Toronto has the chance to be one of the best to, if the lineup clicks.
    Not nearly as crazy as you including the Yankees.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Castlevania
    Posts
    2,746
    vCash
    1500
    The Jays will probably be middle of the pack in BA and OBP, top 5 in home runs, first in stolen bases and top 7 in runs in the mlb.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    13,213
    vCash
    1500
    dodgers

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Sentinel Island
    Posts
    5,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Powers View Post
    Not nearly as crazy as you including the Yankees.
    Whats so crazy about it? 2nd in runs and 1st in homers last season. I still see them being top 3 in those regards. Youkilis' numbers should be around what A-Rod gave us last season, so that leaves Swisher really as the only production that has to be replaced.
    FC Bayern Munchen

    New York Yankees



  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Trout is better than Jackson but Miggy/Fielder is better than Pujols/Hamilton.
    Trout=miggy
    Hamilton>Jackson
    Pujols<fielder

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    24,769
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Trout=miggy
    Hamilton>Jackson
    Pujols<fielder
    The way strive configured it the way he did I would assume was because Trout and Jackson are lead off hitters and the rest are 3/4 hitters.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    30,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    Whats so crazy about it? 2nd in runs and 1st in homers last season. I still see them being top 3 in those regards. Youkilis' numbers should be around what A-Rod gave us last season, so that leaves Swisher really as the only production that has to be replaced.
    I won't debate where the Yankees ended up offensively last season because they were at, or near, the top of the AL all season long but, losing Swisher will hurt, or should anyways. Youkilis should replace Arod, who's been steadily declining. My problem is still the age of the team. Outside of Cano and Granderson there are older/declining hitters like Jeter,Tex and Ichiro. I don't think the offense is awful by any stretch but I see it in the 5-8 range in the AL next season. I think Yankee stadium may help the stats as well.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,675
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Trout=miggy
    Hamilton>Jackson
    Pujols<fielder
    He was talking their spots in the line up and he was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    30,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    Angels, Detroit, Yankees, and as crazy as it might sound to some, I will go ahead and say Toronto has the chance to be one of the best to, if the lineup clicks.
    It's not crazy at all. People seem to forget that prior to then entire roster going down like flies, the Jays were second in the AL in runs scored, only a few runs behind the Yankees. A healthy Jays lineup, with the additions of Reyes,Cabrera and Bonafacio...it's not crazy to think they can be at the top. Having Reyes and Cabrera hitting in front of Bautista and Encarnacion should, in theory, make a huge difference. Gonna be a lot harder to pitch around the sluggers.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Sentinel Island
    Posts
    5,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I won't debate where the Yankees ended up offensively last season because they were at, or near, the top of the AL all season long but, losing Swisher will hurt, or should anyways. Youkilis should replace Arod, who's been steadily declining. My problem is still the age of the team. Outside of Cano and Granderson there are older/declining hitters like Jeter,Tex and Ichiro. I don't think the offense is awful by any stretch but I see it in the 5-8 range in the AL next season. I think Yankee stadium may help the stats as well.

    I agree completely. I just believe (or am hoping) that they will be towards the top as usual. No doubt about it, we are the oldest team in the MLB, but there is enough pop in that lineup to get it done.

    Still don't think they are done this offseason just yet.
    FC Bayern Munchen

    New York Yankees



  14. #134
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Sentinel Island
    Posts
    5,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    It's not crazy at all. People seem to forget that prior to then entire roster going down like flies, the Jays were second in the AL in runs scored, only a few runs behind the Yankees. A healthy Jays lineup, with the additions of Reyes,Cabrera and Bonafacio...it's not crazy to think they can be at the top. Having Reyes and Cabrera hitting in front of Bautista and Encarnacion should, in theory, make a huge difference. Gonna be a lot harder to pitch around the sluggers.
    The ERA in the AL East is going to be sky high. Every team can mash.
    FC Bayern Munchen

    New York Yankees



  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,171
    vCash
    2563
    This is what the Nats should roll out with all dependent on LaRoche of course.

    1. Denard Span, CF
    2. Jayson Werth, RF
    3. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B
    4. Adam LaRoche, 1B or Michael Morse, 1B
    5. Bryce Harper, LF
    6. Ian Desmond, SS
    7. Danny Espinosa, 2B
    8. Kurt Suzuki, C or Wilson Ramos, C
    9. Pitcher

    So many parts of this lineup are interchangeable. Bryce could bat anywhere from 2-6. Werth could be in the 2 hole or back in the 6 hole. Desmond could move up in the lineup. Really all dependent on who is at 1B and in the 4 hole at this point though.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •