Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Best Lineup?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    i was thinking the same thing......but when you just listed it I looked and realized L.As looks way better lol
    Trout is better than Jackson but Miggy/Fielder is better than Pujols/Hamilton.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Cards aren't getting much love, they're easily top 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I like the Angels and Dodgers...Jays will be in there...I expect Carl Crawford to be Carl Crawford again for the Dodgers, and if Kemp stays healthy that lineup should do some work this year.

As is true every year, the Yankees will find themselves in this conversation when it is all said and done. I don't think Tex is as finished as it seems, and he's not so old that he can't have a big season or two left in the tank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    Angels, Detroit, Yankees, and as crazy as it might sound to some, I will go ahead and say Toronto has the chance to be one of the best to, if the lineup clicks.
    Not nearly as crazy as you including the Yankees.

vCash
    The Jays will probably be middle of the pack in BA and OBP, top 5 in home runs, first in stolen bases and top 7 in runs in the mlb.

vCash
    dodgers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Powers View Post
    Not nearly as crazy as you including the Yankees.
    Whats so crazy about it? 2nd in runs and 1st in homers last season. I still see them being top 3 in those regards. Youkilis' numbers should be around what A-Rod gave us last season, so that leaves Swisher really as the only production that has to be replaced.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Trout is better than Jackson but Miggy/Fielder is better than Pujols/Hamilton.
    Trout=miggy
    Hamilton>Jackson
    Pujols<fielder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Trout=miggy
    Hamilton>Jackson
    Pujols<fielder
    The way strive configured it the way he did I would assume was because Trout and Jackson are lead off hitters and the rest are 3/4 hitters.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Whats so crazy about it? 2nd in runs and 1st in homers last season. I still see them being top 3 in those regards. Youkilis' numbers should be around what A-Rod gave us last season, so that leaves Swisher really as the only production that has to be replaced.
    I won't debate where the Yankees ended up offensively last season because they were at, or near, the top of the AL all season long but, losing Swisher will hurt, or should anyways. Youkilis should replace Arod, who's been steadily declining. My problem is still the age of the team. Outside of Cano and Granderson there are older/declining hitters like Jeter,Tex and Ichiro. I don't think the offense is awful by any stretch but I see it in the 5-8 range in the AL next season. I think Yankee stadium may help the stats as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Trout=miggy
    Hamilton>Jackson
    Pujols<fielder
    He was talking their spots in the line up and he was right.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Angels, Detroit, Yankees, and as crazy as it might sound to some, I will go ahead and say Toronto has the chance to be one of the best to, if the lineup clicks.
    It's not crazy at all. People seem to forget that prior to then entire roster going down like flies, the Jays were second in the AL in runs scored, only a few runs behind the Yankees. A healthy Jays lineup, with the additions of Reyes,Cabrera and Bonafacio...it's not crazy to think they can be at the top. Having Reyes and Cabrera hitting in front of Bautista and Encarnacion should, in theory, make a huge difference. Gonna be a lot harder to pitch around the sluggers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I won't debate where the Yankees ended up offensively last season because they were at, or near, the top of the AL all season long but, losing Swisher will hurt, or should anyways. Youkilis should replace Arod, who's been steadily declining. My problem is still the age of the team. Outside of Cano and Granderson there are older/declining hitters like Jeter,Tex and Ichiro. I don't think the offense is awful by any stretch but I see it in the 5-8 range in the AL next season. I think Yankee stadium may help the stats as well.

I agree completely. I just believe (or am hoping) that they will be towards the top as usual. No doubt about it, we are the oldest team in the MLB, but there is enough pop in that lineup to get it done.

Still don't think they are done this offseason just yet.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    It's not crazy at all. People seem to forget that prior to then entire roster going down like flies, the Jays were second in the AL in runs scored, only a few runs behind the Yankees. A healthy Jays lineup, with the additions of Reyes,Cabrera and Bonafacio...it's not crazy to think they can be at the top. Having Reyes and Cabrera hitting in front of Bautista and Encarnacion should, in theory, make a huge difference. Gonna be a lot harder to pitch around the sluggers.
    The ERA in the AL East is going to be sky high. Every team can mash.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    This is what the Nats should roll out with all dependent on LaRoche of course.

1. Denard Span, CF
    2. Jayson Werth, RF
    3. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B
    4. Adam LaRoche, 1B or Michael Morse, 1B
    5. Bryce Harper, LF
    6. Ian Desmond, SS
    7. Danny Espinosa, 2B
    8. Kurt Suzuki, C or Wilson Ramos, C
    9. Pitcher

So many parts of this lineup are interchangeable. Bryce could bat anywhere from 2-6. Werth could be in the 2 hole or back in the 6 hole. Desmond could move up in the lineup. Really all dependent on who is at 1B and in the 4 hole at this point though.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789