Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 364
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    what have u been up to ODP?

    Oh I been reading. I'm trying to find the right balance of spirituality and awareness. I'm always trying to grow. I have anger problems when it comes to sports. U know even when the giants won the ws a part of me was more pissed off than any tigers fan because I wanted every tigers fan on the board to be convinced that we were the more talented team. I felt that lincecum didn't get the props he deserved and I called out a countless number of fans on the board. I mean the team escaped from hell and won another ring and that day I wanted to go apecrap on the non giants fans. Just like how I argued with a knock fan last week and got banned. But he was provocative.

    So I been reading. I might want to plan out a trip and go somewhere warm and scenic. Eventually I got to get my mind off sports for a while. U know I almost cried last night when the dubs blew their comeback.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,595
    vCash
    1500
    I don't get how a Kings game is a true test for the Warriors

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,595
    vCash
    1500
    I have been saying this all season, and that they have not convinced me that they are the playoff team

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,759
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Oh I been reading. I'm trying to find the right balance of spirituality and awareness. I'm always trying to grow. I have anger problems when it comes to sports. U know even when the giants won the ws a part of me was more pissed off than any tigers fan because I wanted every tigers fan on the board to be convinced that we were the more talented team. I felt that lincecum didn't get the props he deserved and I called out a countless number of fans on the board. I mean the team escaped from hell and won another ring and that day I wanted to go apecrap on the non giants fans. Just like how I argued with a knock fan last week and got banned. But he was provocative.

    So I been reading. I might want to plan out a trip and go somewhere warm and scenic. Eventually I got to get my mind off sports for a while. U know I almost cried last night when the dubs blew their comeback.
    its better they lost- its better that they learned it is unacceptable to come out and play with no effort for 3 quarters and expect to win. The warriors dont have the talent to coast. They are playing well, and they have some good pieces, but they need to go out and win every game with hard work.... allowing a bad kings team to score 130 points is not an example of hard work.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I have been saying this all season, and that they have not convinced me that they are the playoff team


    So that means I will win our contest

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,595
    vCash
    1500
    Nope u will lose.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Nope u will lose.

    Ummmm....

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,595
    vCash
    1500
    As it stands now, we are projected to go to the playoffs. When i say we arent a playoff team i meant we will get eaten up in round one

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,149
    vCash
    1500
    Didn't know mackshock was the judge for whether or not the Warriors are elite.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,759
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Didn't know mackshock was the judge for whether or not the Warriors are elite.
    well now you know
    A role model if I ever knew one

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,961
    vCash
    1500



    she says go for the championship

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,759
    vCash
    1500
    if being a good commentator makes mark jackson a good coach, then being a mod makes mackshock a good judge of the warriors ... its only fair
    A role model if I ever knew one

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,961
    vCash
    1500
    The two arent related



    she says go for the championship

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,961
    vCash
    1500
    (and it isn't fair)



    she says go for the championship

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,759
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    The two arent related
    just the fact that they are both absolute
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •