Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 364
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,149
    vCash
    1500
    Most frustrating loss of the season Swear on everything if I ever see that chipmunk looking, ugly *** mother****er he's goin missing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,952
    vCash
    1500
    lol cousins right?



    she says go for the championship

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,774
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think this was quite as frustrating as the the loss Klay Thompson handed us against the Nuggets, but it was bad. Can we play a ****ing center? My god. Clearly Lee and Landry won't be able to handle Cousins.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

    "Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,149
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    lol cousins right?
    Marcus Thorton. Yeah but Cousins can choke on a dick


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,952
    vCash
    1500
    Thornton is a chipmunk though didn't notice that



    she says go for the championship

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    I missed this game but saw the box score and highlights. Remember I said there is nights where Jackson needs to go small and nights where we gotta play big. This was a night to play big and we didn't. Barnes 16 minutes??? C'mon man.. Green 18 minutes? Jack 32 minutes? These nights worry man. It's Jackson (who has been proving me wrong about him) that has to get this in game adjustment down. This is a team that should not beat us.


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    633
    vCash
    1500

    Give some credit to the kings

    They played probably the best game of the season ... they were perfect from any spot.... i don't think the Warriors played bad, yes the "D" cud have been better however when the opposition goes 11 of 18 of 3 pointers (guess) there is little u can do .... now comes the important home stand .. Go Warriors .. and yes we miss Bogut i told ya it will be hard for the Dubs to win on a consistent basis without him, hope we see him before the end of the week !!

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    our defense was a no show tnite
    agreed, the warriors deserved to lose this game. They played tuff for about 2/3 of the 4th quarter, but they were sleep walking through the first half. That is not the energy that beat the Heat. It looked like the players were trying to use as little effort as possible on both ends of the floor. On defense, they didnt even try to defend the paint. It wasnt just cousins, iseah thomas was running a lay up line too.

    On offense, there was no movement away from the ball, curry was basically settling for 26 foot contested shots with 14 on the shotclock... and then giving lay ups on the other end. Again- they are leaving 3 point shooters to tripple people in the paint. The kings were shooting 60% from behind the arc because they were being left alone all night. Let the guy hit the 2!!!! 2 is less than 3 and a defended 2 is less likely to go in than a wide open 3.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,719
    vCash
    1500
    maybe this loss will provide some motivation for bogut to come back... then again- I dont know what motivates that guy to come out and play considering how many games he has missed over the last 3 or 4 yrs.

    After this loss- I dont even know if I can count on a win this saturday when the lakers come to town. They need to take care of the easy games, and the kings are not a tuff team. I know it was a back end of a back to back... and fitz made a huge deal about that. The fact is the warriors are 5-1 on the tail end of back to backs.... thats .833, they are actually more likely to win on the tail end of a back to back than they are any random game in the schedule.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GSP View Post
    They played probably the best game of the season ... they were perfect from any spot.... i don't think the Warriors played bad, yes the "D" cud have been better however when the opposition goes 11 of 18 of 3 pointers (guess) there is little u can do .... now comes the important home stand .. Go Warriors .. and yes we miss Bogut i told ya it will be hard for the Dubs to win on a consistent basis without him, hope we see him before the end of the week !!
    if thats the way to approach it then there is no point in practicing defense. There is a ton you can do and usually when an entire team is shooting well all night long thats more of a reflection on the defense than "players just getting hot".....there is a ton you can do... you can close out on shooters, you can stop doubling and trippling the post- LET THE GUY GO ONE ON ONE DOWN LOW AND SMOTHER THE SHOOTERS OUTSIDE.


    There is a lot you can do.... the kings have lost 17 games this year- just do what every other team in the league does who gets a win against them... they arent the 95-96 bulls, they are beatable by most jr high girls teams who take a little pride in their defense.
    A role model if I ever knew one

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Thornton is a chipmunk though didn't notice that
    i was yelling that throughout the night in this thread lol

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,952
    vCash
    1500
    I didn't read through the thread, I've been busy as shlt all week



    she says go for the championship

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    117
    vCash
    1500
    Appears to me that our guys don't yet have all the aspects of an elite team. Sure, they can win...even against elite opponents...when they psych themselves up but they haven't learned yet how to come out with intensity and maintain it throughout the game when playing against a lesser team. Barely squeaking by sub-.500 teams tells me that.
    Last edited by SFChuck; 12-20-2012 at 03:04 PM.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    I knew it was going to happen. This was a true test for the new Warriors aka the Road warriors. One of the most depressing games of the season. How could they do this? They didn't get their payback against Orlando. And they dropped 2 against Sacramento. The fools decided not to show up. They simply cannot play down to their opponents. I am very disappointed in them. The Warriors have proved that they can stay with the best, but likewise they have proved that the worst can beat them as well. This was an unacceptable performance. They make Aaron Brooks look like a super star. Marcus Thornton couldn't miss.

    And Demarcus cousins who has been shooting sup 40 percent, just has his way every time against us. The Warriors mindset should be to beat the good opponents, but blow out the bad opponents by at least 15 every game. Obviously, they aren't motivated to beat the bad teams. It's Orlando twice and it's Sac twice. Those teams who are 2 of the worst 3 point shooting teams shoot 3's like it's the 3 point contest against the Warriors, except they go on fire. It's a crying shame. It really is. It wasn't just a matter of the other team getting hot. When they both have back to back games against you where they shoot lights out from 3's then something is going on, there is not fluke. Whatever reason they couldn't guard Orlando from distance must have coincided with Sac. This was just bad folks. Be very disappointed in the Warriors for this performance.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I knew it was going to happen. This was a true test for the new Warriors aka the Road warriors. One of the most depressing games of the season. How could they do this? They didn't get their payback against Orlando. And they dropped 2 against Sacramento. The fools decided not to show up. They simply cannot play down to their opponents. I am very disappointed in them. The Warriors have proved that they can stay with the best, but likewise they have proved that the worst can beat them as well. This was an unacceptable performance. They make Aaron Brooks look like a super star. Marcus Thornton couldn't miss.

    And Demarcus cousins who has been shooting sup 40 percent, just has his way every time against us. The Warriors mindset should be to beat the good opponents, but blow out the bad opponents by at least 15 every game. Obviously, they aren't motivated to beat the bad teams. It's Orlando twice and it's Sac twice. Those teams who are 2 of the worst 3 point shooting teams shoot 3's like it's the 3 point contest against the Warriors, except they go on fire. It's a crying shame. It really is. It wasn't just a matter of the other team getting hot. When they both have back to back games against you where they shoot lights out from 3's then something is going on, there is not fluke. Whatever reason they couldn't guard Orlando from distance must have coincided with Sac. This was just bad folks. Be very disappointed in the Warriors for this performance.
    what have u been up to ODP?
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •