Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    DC subway is one of the worsts in the US. It's an old outdated POS.

You live in the area? Didn't know if we were neighbors. lol
    Nope, just a 4-time DC tourist in the past 10 years.
    I was on the same Redline that crashed in June 2009. We ran on the same track 24 hours earlier.

I do not miss RFK Stadium. Besides being a dump, the place was a hot oven in the summer.

What I enjoyed most from both parks were the Presidents race during games. Poor Teddy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaradio15 View Post
    I would definitely go to Toronto to check out a Tigers game. With the trades the Jays made, it would be a fun game to watch. Also, I love Toronto and would do some shopping, check a few restaurants, and make a weekend trip out of it. Just remember, if you are from Canada and you come to the United States, tip your server 20% of the bill. In Michigan, we get paid $2.65/hr which goes to taxes so we essentially make $0/hr. We rely on tip as our source of income and Canadians often tip 5-10%. You are very polite but tip like *****!!!
    Horse SHEET! If all you servers claimed all,your income like,the rest of the free world, we would be out of the fiscal cliff mess!
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I've never been to the Left Coast. I really want to check out a game there. Their fans are very knowledgeable and friendly so that would definitely add to the game day experience. I'd love to check out Petco too.
    WRONG. I love in south orange county, california and i would say 15% of the fans at the angels and dodgers games really understand baseball. the padres fans all know baseball because only 25-30,000 show up. Giants and A's fans know their ish though.
    BREAKOUT PLAYER OF THE YEAR..LEHGOO

DE 6'5 251 lbs OF PURE STEEL

#79 BIG WILLY YOUNG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownWebGuy View Post
    Nope, just a 4-time DC tourist in the past 10 years.
    I was on the same Redline that crashed in June 2009. We ran on the same track 24 hours earlier.

I do not miss RFK Stadium. Besides being a dump, the place was a hot oven in the summer.

What I enjoyed most from both parks were the Presidents race during games. Poor Teddy!
    I had season tickets for the first 2 years at RFK and that place did blow. Great seats behind home plate right underneath the underhand though so at least I was in the shade. I was close to the field and Roy Oswalt had the best curve I've ever seen live. The break on that pitch was just amazing.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalions23 View Post
    WRONG. I love in south orange county, california and i would say 15% of the fans at the angels and dodgers games really understand baseball. the padres fans all know baseball because only 25-30,000 show up. Giants and A's fans know their ish though.
    Wait, you say I was wrong but then agree with me?
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Wrong. Thats exactly how it works

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    Wrong. Thats exactly how it works

vCash
    Me and my dad went to Cleveland last summer to watch the Tigers play the Indians Cleveland actually has a nice downtown and we stayed at the Hilton right on the Street where Progressive Field is. I am hoping next Summer to catch a Tigers and Pit game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDetroitBlue View Post
    Me and my dad went to Cleveland last summer to watch the Tigers play the Indians Cleveland actually has a nice downtown and we stayed at the Hilton right on the Street where Progressive Field is. I am hoping next Summer to catch a Tigers and Pit game.
    It is quite nice, yes...the only critique that I would have for Progressive Field is that if you are sitting in the seats on the mezzanine level beyond first or third base is that you have to crank your neck and literally look sideways at the infield the entire game. My father and I went to Cleveland about four years ago to watch a game from RF seats (about even with Choo) and I have never had such an ache in the neck at the end of nine innings. I would recommend sitting behind home especially in Cleveland...it gives you a great view of the LF scoreboard and the downtown skyline. The party porch in CF is not bad either...sat there for the second game we saw.

Other than the pain in my neck, it is a beautiful park.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T $$$ View Post
    It depends on which park and what beer they offer. I refuse to pay $8 for lukewarm Bud Light (carbonated goat piss) at Comerica because I love the Tigers and am so into the game. If they had Bell's Two Hearted Ale for $8 that would be a different story altogether.
    If they served Two Hearted at Comerica for the same price as the **** beer they'd never get my *** out of that place.

vCash
    hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockerArt View Post
    If they served Two Hearted at Comerica for the same price as the **** beer they'd never get my *** out of that place.
    YES!!! (I have a vision of Ed McMahon answering the Great Carnac...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123