Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T $$$ View Post
    Camden is still on my list to see. My dad and I have been to 14, I think...my favorite by far is AT&T Park in San Francisco. Gorgeous!
    I toured AT&T Park (Giants were in Colorado when I was visiting SF). It is a beautiful park. They did a fantastic job with that one.

PNC in Pittsburgh is awesome too. The inside of the park doesn't quite match AT&T or Comerica, IMO. But, the all-around experience with PNC makes it great. Walking across the Clemente bridge to go to the game, having bars in the stadium that open to the outside perimeter of the park, the river and river walk right below the stadium (with a canoe livery right there) ... it's a great experience.

vCash
    Man if you guys think the drunks in Chi Town are bad, you should see my group in Comerica in a cubs-tigers series. Some of my friends have unfortunately wasted their lives rooting for the losers and when we all get drunk debating baseball, we turn section 147 into a rowdy slur of drunk debates.

vCash
    I haven't purchased a beer from Comerica Park in 4-5 years. But getting drunk at Comerica Park has to set you back at least $50.00... right?

No thanks! I can buy three cases (3 X 24pks) of Labatts for that amount.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsjaysleafs View Post
    Why do the Jays and Tigers only play one home and home series per season?

Also how interesting would this be if they met in the ALCS? Worth the big drive in that situation?
    Yes. Comerica at night is beautiful.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownWebGuy View Post
    I haven't purchased a beer from Comerica Park in 4-5 years. But getting drunk at Comerica Park has to set you back at least $50.00... right?

No thanks! I can buy three cases (3 X 24pks) of Labatts for that amount.
    Try $100. It's brutal. As soon as I cross the border I head to Cheli's for $3 beers before hand.

vCash
    Yeah it isn't cheap. We try to pregame a bit before. College habits die hard

vCash
    I'm probably the only one, but I don't like drinking at baseball games. I love watching them and enjoy it so much better sober.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I'm probably the only one, but I don't like drinking at baseball games. I love watching them and enjoy it so much better sober.
    It depends on which park and what beer they offer. I refuse to pay $8 for lukewarm Bud Light (carbonated goat piss) at Comerica because I love the Tigers and am so into the game. If they had Bell's Two Hearted Ale for $8 that would be a different story altogether.

Conversly, if I have to endure the Triple A Chicago Cubs squad...I need an $8 Old Style to make it through the game. Same with the Astros. And the Padres. And the Mets (but everyone in NY goes to see the Yankees anyway).

In general though, I do not NEED a beer to watch a baseball game. A hot dog or bratwurst, now that is a different story.

vCash
    Ahoda, this is for you to read...hahahahahahahahahahaha

http://away.com/features/top-ten-bas...-1.html?page=3

vCash
    Its not that I need beer to get me through a game. I need alcohol to get me through my daily routine. Baseball just happens to fit in there

vCash
    I feel the same way about all sports.

vCash
    Jacobs Field is pretty good but Camden is by far the best. Love the food and Inner Harbor is so beautiful.

Wrigley is a f-ing dump. Nationals new park sucks. I was very disappointed in it.
    I loved the Nats new park. Sight-lines, field dimensions, seating, all the food courts from all over the earth, easy access via subway.....etc.

It's in my Top-5 of the newer parks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by T $$$ View Post
    Ahoda, this is for you to read...hahahahahahahahahahaha

http://away.com/features/top-ten-bas...-1.html?page=3
    Yeah, that article doesn't mean much to me. I don't care about going to Boy's Town, Art museums, and some Blues Club.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownWebGuy View Post
    I loved the Nats new park. Sight-lines, field dimensions, seating, all the food courts from all over the earth, easy access via subway.....etc.

It's in my Top-5 of the newer parks.
    DC subway is one of the worsts in the US. It's an old outdated POS.

You live in the area? Didn't know if we were neighbors. lol
    Rod Allen Soundboard

Me and MTM

vCash
    I would definitely go to Toronto to check out a Tigers game. With the trades the Jays made, it would be a fun game to watch. Also, I love Toronto and would do some shopping, check a few restaurants, and make a weekend trip out of it. Just remember, if you are from Canada and you come to the United States, tip your server 20% of the bill. In Michigan, we get paid $2.65/hr which goes to taxes so we essentially make $0/hr. We rely on tip as our source of income and Canadians often tip 5-10%. You are very polite but tip like *****!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast