Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Thats because this year we weren't using Ginn at all because were trying to replace him to see what we need to do in the offseason because we aren't bringing him back. It no way shape or form is Kyle Williams a better return man than Ginn
    Ginn hasn't done anything this year of importance in any facet of the game.... well, other than give us bad field position on kickoffs.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Ginn has brought shear excitement and terror on every punt return. He about killed me last game. That would've been kind of important

vCash
    As a return man? Seriously? What in the hell is wrong with people on here...just sad
    THIS season, which is all that matters. Ginn is averaging his lowest yards per kick return and punt return as a 49er this year. His last two were great, this year he's average at best.

Ted Ginn
    Kick Return: 11 Returns 253 Yards 23.0 Average Long of 31 yards
    Punt Return: 31 Returns 298 yards 9.6 Average Long of 38 yards 3 Fumbles

Kyle Williams
    Kick Return: 13 Returns 353 Yards 27.2 Average Long of 94 yards
    Punt Return: 4 Returns 52 yards 13.0 Average Long of 20 yards

LaMichael James
    Kick Return: 7 Returns 212 yards 30.3 Yard Average Long of 62 yards

The only reason why Ginn is even active anymore is they don't trust James with punts yet. He has 2 receptions for 1 yard this year...Kyle Williams is better as a returner and receiver. James is a better kick returner and it's not even close this year.

Slap Hands!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    THIS season, which is all that matters. Ginn is averaging his lowest yards per kick return and punt return as a 49er this year. His last two were great, this year he's average at best.

Ted Ginn

Kyle Williams

LaMichael James

The only reason why Ginn is even active anymore is they don't trust James with punts yet. He has 2 receptions for 1 yard this year...Kyle Williams is better as a returner and receiver. James is a better kick returner and it's not even close this year.
    I hope James can take care of PRs next year. I don't even want Ginn back there for the rest of the year. Go empty back there. It feels like he's doing more stupid **** because he's trying to make plays due to it being the only way he sees the field. He knows he's on the way out.

vCash

Ted Ginn

Kyle Williams

LaMichael James

And there is a big reason to that as well. He is not involved in anything other than a return man. He has said he doesn't just want to be a return man. His attitude is bad this year because of it...which is why I do not want him back next year. BUT overall as a returner, Ginn is better than Williams, and its really not close
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    And there is a big reason to that as well. He is not involved in anything other than a return man. He has said he doesn't just want to be a return man. His attitude is bad this year because of it...which is why I do not want him back next year. BUT overall as a returner, Ginn is better than Williams, and its really not close
    Not this year. He refuses to even attempt to break tackles. He just dives like a ***** every single time. You have to block everything up perfect for him to break a run.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Not this year. He refuses to even attempt to break tackles. He just dives like a ***** every single time. You have to block everything up perfect for him to break a run.
    There is a difference in his play, I get that. He does not want to be out there. He is being a ***** right now. Straight up. But a motivated Ted Ginn is head and shoulders above Kyle Williams
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    There is a difference in his play, I get that. He does not want to be out there. He is being a ***** right now. Straight up. But a motivated Ted Ginn is head and shoulders above Kyle Williams
    Which is irrelevant because that is not the case.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Which is irrelevant because that is not the case.
    Going off what me and Lakers were talking about...Ginn is one of the best returners in the NFL. Kyle Williams isn't. Straight up

vCash
    Going off what me and Lakers were talking about...Ginn is one of the best returners in the NFL. Kyle Williams isn't. Straight up
    Then why isn't he in the top 20 in return average? Why is Kyle Williams averaging over 4 yards more per return?

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Because Ginn flat out does not give a **** anymore about this team anymore. He considers himself a receiver for this team (lol) when everyone knows he is a returner and nothing more. He does not like that, there fore you can tell it in how he is playing on the field. This year, Kyle Williams was proving himself to the team, Ted Ginn is just going through the motions. If you guys can't see that then...well...wow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Sorry Rap, but I also think Williams > Ginn.

Then again, I'm a Kyle Williams and Dixon homer. Don't judge.
    I'm thinking of getting Fat Heads of both of them and putting them on the ceiling above my bed.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Because Ginn flat out does not give a **** anymore about this team anymore. He considers himself a receiver for this team (lol) when everyone knows he is a returner and nothing more. He does not like that, there fore you can tell it in how he is playing on the field. This year, Kyle Williams was proving himself to the team, Ted Ginn is just going through the motions. If you guys can't see that then...well...wow
    Your logic is incredible. This guy is way better...but not right now because he just doesn't care this year....but trust me...He's better. Once he cares he'll be unstoppable...said every JaMarcus Russell fan.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Your logic is incredible. This guy is way better...but not right now because he just doesn't care this year....but trust me...He's better. Once he cares he'll be unstoppable...said every JaMarcus Russell fan.
    So with your logic, Alex Smith has a better Passer Rating than over about everyone in the NFL, therefore he's better than every Qb in the NFL. Sounds like incredible logic to me

vCash
    So with your logic, Alex Smith has a better Passer Rating than over about everyone in the NFL, therefore he's better than every Qb in the NFL. Sounds like incredible logic to me
    Yes, because comparing kick return stats is exactly the same as comparing a formula used to rate quarterbacks. Try again.

Slap Hands!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast