Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Rex be canned?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 61.36%
  • No

17 38.64%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Does Rex need to be canned?

This guy is more and more delusional every week. He started off yesterday's postgame by saying the DEFENSE of all things could have been better and refused to put any blame on Mark about the five turnovers, even though Mark alone out of the 53 guys on the team, committed those turnovers.

He was on Michael Kay today and evaded every question Kay asked, literally sidestepping anything that was tough. Kay ripped him for it after he got off the air.

I'm honestly questioning whether Rex is a good coach. He baffles me, the way he acts, his stubbornness and his insistence to say every time the Jets perform poorly that they need to 'put the blame on him'.

No, Rex, you're not out there.

I think he's delusional, he's been even more delusional than normal this season and before while he could get away with it being to two AFC Title games, this year he can't. He's not real, like a Mike Woodson on the Knicks, doesn't hold his players accountable. D'Antoni similarly didn't, Woodson does and you see how well that works out for the Knicks.

In my opinion, he should be canned, him, Tannebaum and Sanchez.

You bring in a new coach, QB and GM, with a new culture and a still good defense (w/Revis), the Jets could make some noise with 10 wins next year.

vCash
    Do you need to be canned?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    I dont want to get rid of rex because he is a great defensive mind. I fear if he is fired, even with good players on d, the defense will suffer. What we need is a whole new offense, new qb , better skill players, and a strong oc that can operate without needing input from rex. Ideally rex could just be the defensive coordinator but that cant happen here. My fear is if he gets fired, his next job will be as a defensive coordinator somewhere else.

vCash
    Wish he would just step down to DC and us grab Gruden...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Wish he would just step down to DC and us grab Gruden...
    Dude, please stop with this. It will never happen. If he's not the HC, he is gone.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Rex doesn't need to be "canned" he needs to be demoted to DC and a real coach needs to be brought in so Rex can call the plays on defense and whoever we bring in can build the offense top to bottom along with the help from a new GM

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Rex doesn't need to be "canned" he needs to be demoted to DC and a real coach needs to be brought in so Rex can call the plays on defense and whoever we bring in can build the offense top to bottom along with the help from a new GM
    Rex will not be demoted. If he's not the HC, he's not here. That's not my opinion. That's common sense. He's got a contract to be the HC, and the team has no legal right or precedent to demote him.

If you think he shouldn't be HC, then you think he should be fired.

This BULL **** about him getting demoted, or accepting a lower position with the team is (no offense intended) juvenile and ignorant.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Rex will not be demoted. If he's not the HC, he's not here. That's not my opinion. That's common sense. He's got a contract to be the HC, and the team has no legal right or precedent to demote him.

If you think he shouldn't be HC, then you think he should be fired.

This BULL **** about him getting demoted, or accepting a lower position with the team is (no offense intended) juvenile and ignorant.
    I agree 100% with Magoo. Rex should be demoted!! And Rex should accept such a demotion.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    I agree 100% with Magoo. Rex should be demoted!! And Rex should accept such a demotion.
    You agree with Magoo, and you think Rex should be demoted?? Have you been dipping into the Green Lantern juice early in the morning again??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg888 View Post
    You agree with Magoo, and you think Rex should be demoted?? Have you been dipping into the Green Lantern juice early in the morning again??
    Its called green drank my friend!!

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    LOL! You're a strange little man.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    LOL! You're a strange little man.
    My mom calls me unique!!!!

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Absolutely. We need someone who has an idea about how an offense is supposed to work.

vCash
    Despite looking like an idiot with this quarterback scenario, I say a resounding no. This team isn't bad and Rex gets the true best out of a pretty suspect defense. Rex deserves a year without Mark for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Despite looking like an idiot with this quarterback scenario, I say a resounding no. This team isn't bad and Rex gets the true best out of a pretty suspect defense. Rex deserves a year without Mark for sure.
    Agreed with the glaring holes that we have on this team, and the horrible way that Sanchez has performed, we could easily have the same record as the Arizona Cardinals. But were were in playoff contention until Monday. Say what you will about Rex but he is a big part of that

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast