Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    now I will say this....Tooth removal of any kind nomatter the pain is far better than dealing with actual tooth pain....Hell a bullet to the shoulder might not be as bad as tooth pain...When any tooth is removed the relief is damn near instant.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Im telling this dude to put me out. My two in the bottom are underneath my gums
    It's nothing really, especially if you are going to be out. When I had mine done I was getting a bit nervous because they gave me the anesthesia and when they were getting ready to pull them I wasn't out yet. Next thing I knew I was all groggy and waking up and it was done. It seemed like no time passed by.

It doesn't really hurt and even the days after you have a dull pain, but that's about it. The worst part is spitting out the blood in your mouth the first few hours after and not being able to eat much. You will have craters in your mouth for awhile and won't be able to eat anything solid for a few days at least. I had to eat soft foods and liquids for almost two weeks.

Why are you having it done two different times though instead of all at once? It is so much easier to just get it over with all at one time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    It's nothing really, especially if you are going to be out. When I had mine done I was getting a bit nervous because they gave me the anesthesia and when they were getting ready to pull them I wasn't out yet. Next thing I knew I was all groggy and waking up and it was done. It seemed like no time passed by.

It doesn't really hurt and even the days after you have a dull pain, but that's about it. The worst part is spitting out the blood in your mouth the first few hours after and not being able to eat much. You will have craters in your mouth for awhile and won't be able to eat anything solid for a few days at least. I had to eat soft foods and liquids for almost two weeks.

Why are you having it done two different times though instead of all at once? It is so much easier to just get it over with all at one time.
    That is what my Dentist said as well but I *****ed out and told him to just remove the one that was bothering me. He said they will all bother me eventually but I refused...Looking back I probably should have gotten them all out at once.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I had by bottom 2 taken out. The recovery wasn't so bad. Could only eat soft food for like a week. The 1st night after the surgery it was pretty painful but after that the pain lessened each night.

Just make sure that you don't drink out of a straw the week after your surgery and you don't spit too hard when you're brushing your teeth, cause if you do you may get dry socket and you DO NOT want dry socket.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    That is what my Dentist said as well but I *****ed out and told him to just remove the one that was bothering me. He said they will all bother me eventually but I refused...Looking back I probably should have gotten them all out at once.
    Yeah but only one was bothering you. He said that he plans on having all four out and is going to go back again. I would think they would recommend to do them all at one time, unless it's some kind of insurance thing, but I would think it would actually cost more to have it done two separate times.

I'm sure there is a reason he is going to have only two out now and then the other two later, it just seems strange.

vCash
    The dentist suggested 2 separate times so at least i can chew on one side. At first i told him i rather all at once and he said better to do it in two sessions.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    The first day sucked, after that it was fine.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    The dentist suggested 2 separate times so at least i can chew on one side. At first i told him i rather all at once and he said better to do it in two sessions.
    As our friends from the South say, "Don't be a *****"

Do it in One session; dentist just wants the extra money.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Had all 4 removed at once, get knocked out during and don't feel a thing. Hurt like **** for probably 5 days after and I didn't even get dry sockets.

vCash
    Yeah im going to tell him all at once. I dont want to go once and get that over with to know i have to go through it again. **** that...ill deal with the recovery just once.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Ahhh I remember when i had mine removed. Glad I never have to experience it again. Just make sure you irrigate the holes after. I remember the first time the assistant irrigated my holes...one of the worst feelings I've ever felt.

vCash
    Dec 26 I'm having all 4 removed

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    everyone i know lost some wieght becuase of this, since you can't eat solid food for a bit
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I would rather get them all out at the same time..

Did it 2 years ago. Not to scare you but the procedure is easy. They put you to sleep but after a few days you're mouth could be swollen and it will be sore. Lots of Pasta and Ice Cream does the trick
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    I gotta get all four pulled myself. Been needing too for months now just keep putting it off...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast