Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    They gave me an IV and told me to count back from ten. I got to 6, passed out, woke up and started to say 5 but then I realized the surgery was over.

You'll be fine.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's:24864774
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    True it seems to me he just wants the cash...hes a good dentist but i dont see the reason to go in twice..all he said that i can at least eat on the side that wasnt operated on. But again i rather go through it just once.
    It may also be that your insurance carrier has a cap on the $$$ amount or number of procedures that can be done at one time. True, this costs them more in the long run, but it also safeguards the insurer from doctors who overbill for "needless" add-on procedures.
    Thanks bro i will opt for general anesthesia. I want to wake up and know its all over.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Love the nitrous oxide, it's good stuff

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    So all 4 at once sounds like a plan.the not eating solid food i can deal with.i just dont want to go through that **** twice.
    Trust me, you'll be acutely aware of all of the solid foods that you're craving, but can't eat. It's torture. Stuff that you never thought about eating will pop into your head. And every food commercial will be agonizing. Yes, even Jack in the Box. It sucked. But that was the worst of it for me...which basically means that the procedure was largely uneventful and issue-free.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's:24875658
    So all 4 at once sounds like a plan.the not eating solid food i can deal with.i just dont want to go through that **** twice.
    Trust me, you'll be acutely aware of all of the solid foods that you're craving, but can't eat. It's torture. Stuff that you never thought about eating will pop into your head. And every food commercial will be agonizing. Yes, even Jack in the Box. It sucked. But that was the worst of it for me...which basically means that the procedure was largely uneventful and issue-free.
    Haha yeah your probably right about craving the foods..thanks yeah im going to opt for general anasthesia.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Took mine out yesterday ****ing sucks. I want pizza soo bad ill even settle for a pizza chain. **** ill take Pizza Hut. I'm so hungry I went on Pizza Hut and built a custom large pizza for $10. Chicken,beef,mushrooms,bell peppers,extra cheese,olives with white sauce, and cheesy stuffed crust. Even though I always go with local pizzaeras I'm going to actually Order that pizza from Pizza Hut when I can start eating solid foods again.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Took mine out yesterday ****ing sucks. I want pizza soo bad ill even settle for a pizza chain. **** ill take Pizza Hut. I'm so hungry I went on Pizza Hut and built a custom large pizza for $10. Chicken,beef,mushrooms,bell peppers,extra cheese,olives with white sauce, and cheesy stuffed crust. Even though I always go with local pizzaeras I'm going to actually Order that pizza from Pizza Hut when I can start eating solid foods again.
    Damn, that's pretty bad. At least hold out for Round Table Pizza. That PH crap will kill you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Damn, that's pretty bad. At least hold out for Round Table Pizza. That PH crap will kill you.
    Ill take anything and round table is too expensive for a pizza chain

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Ill take anything and round table is too expensive for a pizza chain
    I hear you. Round Table is pricey and they have limited delivery, but they're at the top of my list as far as chain pizza restaurants go. I spent most of my college years eating Fat Slice and Blondie's Pizza in Berkeley. Immediately after I had my wisdoms pulled I would have gladly walked barefoot from San Jose to Berkeley on a broken glass road for just a whiff. Hang in there, man.

vCash
    It was easy...i laid down, flt a tiny pinch in my arm, then next thing I know I'm loopy as can be without a care in the world biting the nurses finger in the recovery room as she's putting the gauze pads in. It's all easy...I was nervous too but you have nothing to worry about.
    M.V.P.

Have Twitter? Follow me for everything sports! I'll follow back too if you tell me you're from this website!
    Just Click The Link---->@SportsGuy218

vCash
    i got all 4 out. just make sure you stay dilligent with the ice on and ice off or 15 or 20 min or whatever they tell u. i played poker at a buddies the same night and raked. hmmm i also played poker xmas eve completely hammered and raked too... something about being intoxicated (painkillers or alchy) and poker that bring me good luck

vCash
    i had sedation. wasnt a big deal, except when i woke up, my pants were undun and unzipped....

weird, huh?

( my dentist was a female, so no big deal, i think...

vCash
    just had mine removed on Wed now im having eye pain when i rub my right eye did anyone else have this problem

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    just had mine removed on Wed now im having eye pain when i rub my right eye did anyone else have this problem
    Nope. Could it be an allegic reaction to the pain meds? Also, are you using ice at all? I'm no doctor, but if the discomfort persists, give yours a call. I'm sure it's probably nothing to worry about, but you never know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Nope. Could it be an allegic reaction to the pain meds? Also, are you using ice at all? I'm no doctor, but if the discomfort persists, give yours a call. I'm sure it's probably nothing to worry about, but you never know.
    im thinking it has to do with the extraction. theres a lot of nerves around there and/or it could have to do something with my sinuses. whatever, im just still thinking about pizza lol. sunday ima say **** it and get my self some garlic chicken ranch pizza. wed-sat should be enough. some people go through 2 weeks before eating normal, but **** THAT.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456