Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Wow. Bucher is a moron.

Wouldn't start on half the teams in the NBA?

Holy crap. That's the most idiotic thing I've read in a long time. And he gets paid to write that...

I don't even know how you spin that into anything that makes any semblance of sense.

vCash
    It's even more absurd because Deng is versatile enough that you could find a place for him even if it wasn't at the 3. And Jo can easily play the 4 or 5 no problem.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    I think even the beginning of the article is ******** & biased... Who actually thinks D. Rose won't be back this year? And who thinks that all this media is just to provide hope and revenue.. He is just another person that feels a team can't win unless there is a Lebron James or Kobe on the team..

vCash
    No way we make playoffs with Nate Robinson and Teague as our only two point guards. No guarantee that Rose comes back at least till the end of the season and we're leading our division. Hinrich has to stay, plus SERIOUSLY doubt the Bulls will trade Captain Kirk again, the only reason they did it last time was for a shot at the Big Three. That being said, Nate Robinson is a steal at his contract and waiving him would be absolutely stupid. Love to see the Bulls re-sign him and trade Teague for a reliable backup big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    No way we make playoffs with Nate Robinson and Teague as our only two point guards. No guarantee that Rose comes back at least till the end of the season and we're leading our division. Hinrich has to stay, plus SERIOUSLY doubt the Bulls will trade Captain Kirk again, the only reason they did it last time was for a shot at the Big Three. That being said, Nate Robinson is a steal at his contract and waiving him would be absolutely stupid. Love to see the Bulls re-sign him and trade Teague for a reliable backup big.
    Really? You don't think we would make the playoffs with either Nate or Teague as our PG?

The east isn't that strong...come on man.

vCash
    Bucher is a ****in idiot. He has just about as many sources as Broussard and probably the same logic.

Remember "Kobe Bryant will never wear another laker jersey again"

FAIL you blonde ****

vCash
    Hmmm interesting. I'm looking for just one thing in that entire demented rant by Bucher that I agree with, but I don't think there is one sentence I can point to.

vCash
    Interesting indeed. I've been pondering the same question myself seeking an answer.

vCash
    wow bucher. You buddy are a ****ing ****** as ****face moronic *****. HOw you still have a job is beyond me.

vCash
    The longer the season drags on, the more I want Kirk's minutes decreased. Nate is statistically superior per 36 min and advanced stats. Also, Teague has shown so much potential in his limited minutes that he deserves more tick. Kirk seems to have one good game for every 5 poor games. I really want Rose back.

vCash
    Kirk can't do anything with starter minutes, what can we expect from him bench minutes? God lets get rid of him.

vCash
    its time to considering putting a package together to make this team better ..the bench mob last year was better and couldnt beat miami heat...need korver ,asik...only needed a guard who could dribble ,break down defense, and get his own shot so they can't trap rose... that can spread floor and can hit from 3 also...korver was instant offense,asik was a good young ,defensive big man ....brewer ,cj.watson are easier to replace...trade bait 2 for1, or 3 for 2 if good enough 3 for 1 player teague,mohammad,radmanovic not ready for playoffs....

vCash
    all the bench mob players are shining with their new teams...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike4sure View Post
    all the bench mob players are shining with their new teams...
    Eh, not really...the only one that's shown significant improvement is Asik and it has to do with opportunity more than anything else.

CJ & Ronnie have been worse than they were here and Korver's basically the same player with a few more minutes.

vCash
    Yea CJ and Ronnie have been awful Korver is the same player. Asik is the only one that stepped his game up

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast