Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    So far, Hinrich and Hamilton have suffered some injuries, so I don't think that Robinson is a expendable player. If both of them were healthy, I would buy Hamilton instead of Robinson.

Hamilton earns five times more money than Robinson, and I have some doubt about he was better player. Besides, when Rose returns, Hinrich and Belinelli will fit better with Rose than Rip.

I would prefer Butler playing as SF instead of SG. Deng needs to rest more, and he also can play as PF (which is fashionable around the NBA) and Gibson could play as center, so Noah could rest too.

For the time being, Teague is a good third point guard in a good team, if he continues to improve, then he maybe could be the second Bulls' point guard next season. Robinson only has signed a one year contract so Bulls don't need trade him. It's urgent to trade Hamilton, who can extends another year with Bulls if he want.

Teague is improving that he is a good defender and a good pupil, so is possible that he become a good, reserve player who plays 15mpg next season.

I would share the minutes so (while Rose is just completely recover):

PG: Rose (26)/ Robinson (12)/Teague (10)
    SG: Belinelli (30)/ Hinrich (18)
    SF: Deng (28)/ Butler (20)
    PF: Boozer (26)/Gibson (14)/Deng (8)
    C: Noah (35)/Gibson (13)
    Last edited by monty77; 12-21-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monty77 View Post
    So far, Hinrich and Hamilton have suffered some injuries, so I don't think that Robinson is a expendable player. If both of them were healthy, I would buy Hamilton instead of Robinson.

Hamilton earns five times more money than Robinson, and I have some doubt about he was better player. Besides, when Rose returns, Hinrich and Belinelli will fit better with Rose than Rip.

I would prefer Butler playing as SF instead of SG. Deng needs to rest more, and he also can play as PF (which is fashionable around the NBA) and Gibson could play as center, so Noah could rest too.

For the time being, Teague is a good third point guard in a good team, if he continues to improve, then he maybe could be the second Bulls' point guard next season. Robinson only has signed a one year contract so Bulls don't need trade him. It's urgent to trade Hamilton, who can extends another year with Bulls if he want.

Teague is improving that he is a good defender and a good pupil, so is possible that he become a good, reserve player who plays 15mpg next season.

Deng just 28 minutes? I agree he must rest more but he should be able to play around 35 minutes

vCash
    To even be discussing who to release to get under the luxury tax makes me sick. We should keep Nate, Rip, and Kirk. Why aren't other teams disussing who to release or give away just to avoid paying some luxury tax, especially a team making huge profit like the Bulls organization? If they dump an effective player to save a few million when they have made such huge profits the last 25 years (and some of those years were horribke teams) it is inexcuseable in my mind.

vCash
    That's 28 mins at SF and 8 mins at PF for Deng.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vnodnarb View Post
    That's 28 mins at SF and 8 mins at PF for Deng.
    my bad ... sorry!

Can deng play PF?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monty77 View Post

Do you not remember the debacle with Hinrich at SG last time he was here? He was having the same issues he's having now....he can't score.

vCash
    Ric Bucher just said there's a very good chance Robinson is waived.

vCash
    Well that would extremely piss me off considering Nate has far outperformed his contract.

vCash
    Ric bucher is an idiot

vCash
    The only way Teague makes Robinson expendable is in terms of bodies able to be thrown out there onto the floor. The only reason the Bulls should waive him is if they have a non-VRad backup big lined up to spell minutes for Noah/Boozer.

vCash
    Bucher's post:

Let's get something straight: the reason the Bulls don't plan to hang on to Nate Robinson past Jan. 10 and thereby guarantee his $1.2 million contract for the year is because they don't want to pay luxury tax, not because they have an overcrowded backcourt or are anticipating the return of Derrick Rose.

A source continues to insist Derrick is not coming back any time soon, if at all, this season, no matter how often the Bulls or anyone else in Chicago starts to get breathless about him practicing or working out. I understand why the Bulls do it -- they have to keep hope alive and ticket sales humming. But can we call the situation for what it is? A holding period. The organization made a conscious decision to be frugal this season, resulting in a roster that isn't as good or deep as last year's -- yet somehow that's being ignored just because they're still at the top of the division. Can the Bulls be better than either the Knicks or the Heat, not to mention the Thunder? In a playoff series? Not a chance. And yet this is a roster that DRose should shortcut his recovery for?

How about, instead, Derrick tunes himself up for next season and this summer the Bulls combine whatever pieces are necessary, including that No. 1 pick from Charlotte, to put a bona fide All-Star next to Rose? How about the next time he has to go up against LeBron and Wade and Bosh, or KD and Russ and Ibaka, or any other three stars, he has at least one legitimate fellow All-Star caliber talent next to him? I love the grit of the current Bulls' team, particularly Noah and Deng, but they're not guaranteed to start on more than half the teams in the league. And they represent the next two best players the Bulls have. I'm sure there are plenty in Chicago who are dying to see Rose back this season. My take: they should be dying to see the Bulls find a wingman that make Rose's return worthwhile first.
    at the bolded.

vCash
    More bad journalism lol

Bucher jumping on that story from before

Won't happen

vCash
    I heard him speak on CSN first, then a pal told me about that article... Yikes.

vCash
    Noah/Deng can't start on half the teams in the league?

oh dear god. If that were true, then Thibs & Rose are even greater than any Bulls fan has stated previously. Bucher's such a ****ing idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Noah/Deng can't start on half the teams in the league?

oh dear god. If that were true, then Thibs & Rose are even greater than any Bulls fan has stated previously. Bucher's such a ****ing idiot.
    That means that Derrick Rose>Lebron James and it's not even close.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast