Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    We also have more depth at PG... I'd rather keep Rip and use him as our 6th man and trade Hinrich

That's just my opinion though... I like Hinrich, but we would be fine without him
    sadly, i see rip being moved before kirk. but i agree with you. rip off the bench with nate would be a nice boost offensively...
    [IMG]/IMG]

vCash
    It all seems fine at the end of the season. Not at this point.

I also agree that RIP could be more usefull in 2013/2014 season than RIP, but you know its a long way to go until the end of the season and to soon to be sure!

vCash
    Rip was fantastic before he got hurt.

Him and Nate off the bench would be great offensively since there are times when this team struggles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post

Him and Nate off the bench would be great offensively since there are times when this team struggles.
    Agree

vCash

I just hope they keep starting Marco when Rip comes back.

vCash
    Maybe at this point in his career Rip will be more willing to come off the bench. Not because he's not good enough to start, but because his game off the bench makes the bench and the team better. We'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    I just hope they keep starting Marco when Rip comes back.
    Agreed and trade Rip for a backup C ray:

vCash
    Rip needs to take the sixth man role.

vCash
    Rip will whine to the media about his playing time eventually leading to him being traded at the deadline

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Rip will whine to the media about his playing time eventually leading to him being traded at the deadline
    Bulls players Whining to the media with thibs in charge?

Doubt that

vCash
    Rip brings more to this team then Kirk does. I think we're underrating rip and overrated Hinrich
    i agree rip is very valuable. we saw that late last season and early this season. ideally you just keep everyone and nate is ok with being a random sparkplug in spot moments and games.

but seems like with rip goin down recently, and so often for that matter, allowing guys to step up to where he is expendable with the depth we would still have. you either 1) trade rip for a big, or 2) keep rip, hinrich, nate, and try and pick up a big for cheap (not sure who is out there or if possible w/ cap restrictions?).

vCash
    yea rip of the bench would be great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    We also have more depth at PG... I'd rather keep Rip and use him as our 6th man and trade Hinrich

That's just my opinion though... I like Hinrich, but we would be fine without him
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ecorrea View Post
    i agree rip is very valuable. we saw that late last season and early this season. ideally you just keep everyone and nate is ok with being a random sparkplug in spot moments and games.

but seems like with rip goin down recently, and so often for that matter, allowing guys to step up to where he is expendable with the depth we would still have. you either 1) trade rip for a big, or 2) keep rip, hinrich, nate, and try and pick up a big for cheap (not sure who is out there or if possible w/ cap restrictions?).
    I don't understand how this make Rip expendable....We need depth at SG which we don't have. We have more depth then what we need right now, and it'll be a log jam when Rose gets back.

With Kirk going down, it shows that he is expendable because Nate and Teague can pick up his minutes and still win. There is no way in HELL I want Kirk to play SG because we've seen that already and he can't score.

With Rip coming back, he'd be the perfect 6th man right now because we saw what he can do before he tore his plantar facia, he was playing GREAT basketball.

Hinrich hasn't done anything this year at all.

vCash
    without rip, you can still do

rose bell
    rose kirk
    rose nate
    rose teague
    etc
    etc

i think the only combos here you cant do is teague kirk cause those are your two pgs who dont score that well.

also keep in mind we have seen belleneli play some point and bringin the ball up court, and hes not bad at it either.

we still have a good balance in the backcourt if we trade rip. and then we add to our biggest need which is backcourt.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast