Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBUU View Post
    Gonna be really po'd if they cut Nate and the team pet (KH) sticks around.
    Team pet?

Please, if people think he should go its fine its an opinion. But dont desrespect him.
    First of all he is a bulls player and we as fans should support all bulls players.
    Second, he is has a bulls heart. He loves this team, he is a fan himself!
    Third he has been injured, its hard to be in shape but constant injuries. Do you think he likes that?
    And finnally, he isnt that bad and he has a past in the bulls we should respect.

He still is the bulls all time leader in 3 points field goals.

Last year everyone said RIP was finished and look how great he looked at the beginning of the season...

vCash
    Another blogger cutting Nate off.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...5696--nba.html

vCash
    This is all just poor journalism IMO

They're basing all of this off of Reinsdorf not wanting to pay the tax... Well guess what? Nate Robinson on or off this team doesn't hurt the tax at all

I'm not surprised anymore, journalism has become pathetic and has just turned into throwing **** at a wall and seeing if it sticks... If by some chance this happens then that journalist will act like they have inside sources, when we all know it was just him throwing **** at the wall

NT of the Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    Team pet?

Please, if people think he should go its fine its an opinion. But dont desrespect him.
    First of all he is a bulls player and we as fans should support all bulls players.
    Third he has been injured, its hard to be in shape but constant injuries. Do you think he likes that?
    And finnally, he isnt that bad and he has a past in the bulls we should respect.

Last year everyone said RIP was finished and look how great he looked at the beginning of the season...
    No offense but none of that really matters. Seriously people treat this guy like he's Kerry woods.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    No offense but none of that really matters. Seriously people treat this guy like he's Kerry woods.
    No offense taken

But it does matters! I dont know who Kerry Woods is but you shouldnt say some things about a player who im sure gives is best every game.
    You can say he could play better or he was better back in 2007 but you cant say some things i have read!

I understyand the concet of trading/cuting but while they still are on a bulls roster i will try my best to motivate him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    This is all just poor journalism IMO

They're basing all of this off of Reinsdorf not wanting to pay the tax... Well guess what? Nate Robinson on or off this team doesn't hurt the tax at all

I'm not surprised anymore, journalism has become pathetic and has just turned into throwing **** at a wall and seeing if it sticks... If by some chance this happens then that journalist will act like they have inside sources, when we all know it was just him throwing **** at the wall
    I couldnt agree more. its getting stupid this cut nate cut KH talk! Neither is going to be cut

vCash
    No offense taken

But it does matters! I dont know who Kerry Woods is but you shouldnt say some things about a player who im sure gives is best every game.
    You can say he could play better or he was better back in 2007 but you cant say some things i have read!

I understyand the concet of trading/cuting but while they still are on a bulls roster i will try my best to motivate him!
    It doesn't matter. Sure he did some good things in the past but he didn't make an impact like let's say Rose has. He had a couple of good years and that's it, nothing that the bulls fans should be gushing about.

Kerry woods was a former pitcher for the Cubs who had few great years with the cubs and was plagued with injury but Cuba fans love him and still want him on the cubs team because he's a very good guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    It doesn't matter. Sure he did some good things in the past but he didn't make an impact like let's say Rose has. He had a couple of good years and that's it, nothing that the bulls fans should be gushing about.

Kerry woods was a former pitcher for the Cubs who had few great years with the cubs and was plagued with injury but Cuba fans love him and still want him on the cubs team because he's a very good guy.
    I obviously dont agree with you.

I can see KH leave at the end of the season if its for the best but im not desrespecting him while he is here and i will support him from the other side of the Atlantic. He is not a team pet to me but a team player.

vCash
    damn they gonna do tiny russell westbrook like that?

Go hard in the regular season, take a breather in the playoffs!

vCash
    Team pet?

I obviously dont agree with you.

I can see KH leave at the end of the season if its for the best but im not desrespecting him while he is here and i will support him from the other side of the Atlantic. He is not a team pet to me but a team player.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gKAp88JBcL...20/approve.jpg

vCash
    I really wish Nate was able to complete that dunk from the other night. That would have been epic.

vCash
    i think having kirk on this team is being underrated. his defense has been great. he is a team leader. he gets along well with the other players creating great team chemistry. and he is a solid floor general. this last point is probably the most underrated aspect of his game of all. its something that cant be put into a stat line, but having control of the offense and controlling the flow of a game is very important.

i for one hope we keep both kirk and nate regardless if we move rip. ideally we just move rip and you have a lineup of

rose/nate/teague
    bell/kirk/jimmy
    deng/jimmy
    booz/gibson
    noah/center traded for rip

nazr and radman insurance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ecorrea View Post
    i think having kirk on this team is being underrated. his defense has been great. he is a team leader. he gets along well with the other players creating great team chemistry. and he is a solid floor general. this last point is probably the most underrated aspect of his game of all. its something that cant be put into a stat line, but having control of the offense and controlling the flow of a game is very important.

i for one hope we keep both kirk and nate regardless if we move rip. ideally we just move rip and you have a lineup of

rose/nate/teague
    bell/kirk/jimmy
    deng/jimmy
    booz/gibson

Agreed on the bolt!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ecorrea View Post

rose/nate/teague
    bell/kirk/jimmy
    deng/jimmy
    booz/gibson

Rip brings more to this team then Kirk does. I think we're underrating rip and overrated Hinrich

vCash
    We also have more depth at PG... I'd rather keep Rip and use him as our 6th man and trade Hinrich

That's just my opinion though... I like Hinrich, but we would be fine without him

NT of the Future

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast