Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Mayo didn't even want to meet with us. I believe there was a meeting scheduled but he signed with Dallas as soon as he went there.
    Sounds about right.

Wouldn't worry that much about the Bulls cutting Nate Robinson. With Hinrich nagging injuries, expectations are they'll keep Nate Robinson until at least Trade Deadline. At Trade Deadline, I could see them shopping both Nate Robinson and Rip Hamilton. Don't expect the Bulls to shop Kirk Hinrich.

Chicago Bulls Breaking News and Rumors
    View On Twitter
    View On Facebook

vCash
    Kirk needs to go! His D isn't there anymore and the guy isn't helping this team at all. I rather have Nate start over him until Rose comes back.
    Haters gonna Hate

vCash
    Nate robinson has to stay .. Robinson is miles above kirk hinrich right now .

Kirk is a flat out bum now.. Ill move kirk asap for an improvement in a different postition preferably the backup sf or c spot.

Robinson Hamilton & taj can give us strong bench play for most games..

Ill trade kirk, butler & teague for better backups at center & small foward to rest deng & noah..

Thibs isnt afraid to sit his guys he just burns them cause he has no choice..look at the asik deal ..some games noah didnt finish the game or even played less minutes.. NOW? Hes always playing..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    The worst thing we can do, and I worry we will do, is make no deal and Teague merely gathers dust as there will be no minutes for him.

I love that Nate is on a Vet min deal, because with the production he has given, cutting him would be a new low, even for Uncle Jerry.

Ideally, we deal Kirk for some mediocre big that can actually PLAY the 10-12 minutes behind Noah, while Teague can contribute whenever Rose is sitting and Nate and Belinelli share the 2.
    agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by Iggz53 View Post
    Yeah, and one that's expiring.

I personally really don't see the point in trading Rip since he's the best SG we have and he's a free agent next year anyway. It's not like we're going to get anything of value for him.
    the main reason why people feel the need to trade Rip is because he has a solid-sized contract that is easily moveable compared to Boozer. Factor in how well Marco's played, and how cheap both he and Jimmy Butler are, and it leads to people wanting to trade Rip so we can avoid the luxury tax in a year where many fans have no true expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    The signing was not baffling. It made perfect sense why we signed him.

Just because he hasn't lived up to expectations, through just 1/4 of the year, does not make the signing as a whole baffling.
    Edited for accuracy. The signing definitely made sense considering Rose's injury and the fact that we just drafted a 19 year old point guard who many thought should have stayed in school for another season. But now that we have Nate Robinson, who has far out-performed his vet minimum deal in comparison to Kirk's 2/$8,000,000 deal, and Teague who seems to be gaining confidence and trust with Thibs and his teammates, the signing doesn't make as much sense as it used to.

And that's without factoring in that Rose will be returning in 4-7 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Then Crawford. Hell, maybe even save the money if Jerry is so intent on avoiding the tax. Personally, I still would have kept CJ, but that's another story.

Regardless, I feel like we bidded against ourselves here and I don't think Kirk deserved anything more than vet min based on his performance the last 2-3 seasons.
    Eh, Milwaukee offered more money but I agree that I would've preferred offering Kirk a max of 2 years for $6,000,000. I believe that's what the original reports were for his deal, i'm quite honestly not sure how or why the Bulls gave him an extra $2,000,000 but at this point we can't do anything about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunqn View Post

Kirk is a flat out bum now.. Ill move kirk asap for an improvement in a different postition preferably the backup sf or c spot.

Ill trade kirk, butler & teague for better backups at center & small foward to rest deng & noah..

Thibs isnt afraid to sit his guys he just burns them cause he has no choice..look at the asik deal ..some games noah didnt finish the game or even played less minutes.. NOW? Hes always playing..
    There's zero point to trade Butler or Teague considering how cheap they are in correlation with how much they cost. Butler's just fine as a backup to both Marco/Rip and Deng. And Teague will be a 3rd string point guard all year, and next season will potentially be what Jimmy Butler has become this year for us --- a productive, young, cheap backup player that fits really well in Thibs' system.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Once rose comes back one of Hinrich (less value IMO) or Nate become expendable. Teague has more value in potential than in trade. IMO, trade Nate for a backup C. somebody like

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=boptrsj

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    we dont need 4 PGs but we could use 2 Cs

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Teague can in no way make Nate expendable. We need OFFENSE off the bench. If the Bulls waived Nate I would be really pissed off. Robinson is also earning the vets minimum, I just fail to see how this move makes any sort of sense.
    Last edited by Bulls_fan90; 12-19-2012 at 04:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    Teague can in no way make Nate expendable. We need OFFENSE off the bench. If the Bulls waived Nate I would be really pissed off. Robinson is also earning the vets minimum, I just fail to see how this move makes any sort of sense.
    I agree that Nate "earned" a spot at the bulls. No point in sending him away. He has produced a lot for what was expected. Remenber when all the media was quetioning nate at the bulls in preseason?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    we dont need 4 PGs but we could use 2 Cs
    We only have 3 PG at this point. Rose will take a while and with KH injured so much time makes the 4 PG necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    There's zero point to trade Butler or Teague considering how cheap they are in correlation with how much they cost. Butler's just fine as a backup to both Marco/Rip and Deng. And Teague will be a 3rd string point guard all year, and next season will potentially be what Jimmy Butler has become this year for us --- a productive, young, cheap backup player that fits really well in Thibs' system.
    Agreed on the bolt. Trade our promissing youngsters for nothing? No thanks!
    They are not stars but they are or will become usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunqn View Post

You opinion on KH seems to be based on the last games where it seems (i didnt saw the games) he has played really bad. I dont agree with KH being that bad if i dont base my opinion only on the last games!

I also dont agree with trading Butler and Teague. What would we get in return? They are young, they are cheap and they are improving... this is not the time to trade them. Let them get more value in a couple of years.

I agree with you on RIP and TAJ. They would make a strong bench

Quote Originally Posted by boogydown View Post
    Sounds about right.

Wouldn't worry that much about the Bulls cutting Nate Robinson. With Hinrich nagging injuries, expectations are they'll keep Nate Robinson until at least Trade Deadline. At Trade Deadline, I could see them shopping both Nate Robinson and Rip Hamilton. Don't expect the Bulls to shop Kirk Hinrich.
    ]
    I agree. Its not likely that the bulls will trade KH.

vCash
    I just wish we would have been a little more aggressive with Mayo

I know he didn't come here and signed immediately with Dallas... But if the Bulls would have showed a serious interest in him we could have definitely had a chance at him

Hindsight is 20/20, but I'd much rather deal Kirk closer to the deadline because he is injured too often and that would thrust Teague into way too much action at this point of his career

Like Kozy said, I hope we trade Hinrich for a big so we can actually spell Noah

Hinrich is pretty much done, still a solid defender but zero potential on the offensive side

NT of the Future

vCash
    Who is this Kerry Woods?

vCash
    The bulls better not cut this guy by any means. If they do this then they show they are not about winning. This guy clearly helps us win and has the energy and brings it every night. If you want to cut someone like it be Kirk Hinrich who has been useless for us this season.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    God please remove Kirk Hinrich from this team, don't care how, preferably for a big so Noah can get a dang rest. The corpse of Nazr isn't helping much.
    Last edited by DaBUU; 12-19-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Jimmy G.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Teague can make Hinrich expendable not Nate. We need Nate. This isn't the 2007 Hinrich anymore.
    We agree!!!!!!! OMG the world will end on Friday!
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

vCash
    Nate is going nowhere.
    Kirk is going nowhere.
    Teague may go to the D-league when Rose comes back.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast