Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    It's amazing how people say he can't start right now. When he helped lead Denver last year in the playoffs, most people gave him props. He has only gotten better from last year. He is one of the hardest workers in the league. The Jets are run by idiots. They signed Edwards right away after he just called them idiots. a couple days before. They truly are idiots. Rex has too big of an ego.
    How is that amazing? I think its arguable if he can start.
    Sure he's had some success in Denver but that doesn't matter now. A team is going to look at its best options. He's not going to throw or run the ball a whole lot to win a game. He's good at not giving up the ball and blowing the game. Cardinals would be a good team for him but they have other options in the offseason. We'll see.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 12-19-2012 at 02:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    How is that amazing? I think its arguable if he can start.
    Shouldn't last year when he led his team to 8 straight wins and a playoff birth be enough to let you know he can at least start in this league? The Jets lied to him. You cant blame him for taking NY over Jax. NY has more talent. They just have bad chemistry, because of Rex Ryan.

The future is present.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccg34 View Post
    Shouldn't last year when he led his team to 8 straight wins and a playoff birth be enough to let you know he can at least start in this league? The Jets lied to him. You cant blame him for taking NY over Jax. NY has more talent. They just have bad chemistry, because of Rex Ryan.
    I'm a Tebow fan, but I assure you that he did not lead the Broncos to 8 straight wins.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    He has ever right to ask for one... he should end up in Jacksonville like he should have originally instead of the Jets.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 6-4
    Warriors = 8-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    I would love Tebow on my team... I don't see why anyone wouldn't
    Ya, he's not a starting QB but he's going to out work every player on your team and give it his all. He's a great guy to have on a team and brings you some options with different plays.
    Jets should have used Tebow more than they did and find other ways to do so besides wildcat... Jets are ********. Tebow can be pretty productive

vCash
    He'll get cut. He has no value and is a huge distraction. His popularity may cost him his career. Honestly asking to be traded goes against everything he stands for. I have less respect for him if this is true.

vCash
    Josh McDaniels will reunite with Tebow coming to the Patriots. During the NFL offseason there will be many many Rocky training montages with Tebow trying to become a QB and Josh pushing him to the limit.

Ryan Mallett should be worried

vCash
    If I were the Redskins, I would try and get a pick and Tebow for Cousins.

Let Tebow back up RGIII, in an offensive scheme that he "could" be successful.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    someone would take a chance on him. he can greatly help a teams running game
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    jets as a whole are the ****in pitts right now man
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Jets are 6-8 this season. Pretty sure that Tebow won that many games in the last half of the season in Denver last year. Where they SAID ALL THE SAME THINGS about his not being an NFL quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Jets are 6-8 this season. Pretty sure that Tebow won that many games in the last half of the season in Denver last year. Where they SAID ALL THE SAME THINGS about his not being an NFL quarterback.
    Is Tebow > Gabbert?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Tim, the trade deadline was weeks ago.
    Idiot, there is such thing as an offseason... Play Madden that might help you get up to speed with how the NFL works
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Is Tebow > Gabbert?
    Different, not better. Gabbert is the classic system quarterback, Tebow has to freelance. They are the first two guys I'd take starting a team, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Idiot, there is such thing as an offseason... Play Madden that might help you get up to speed with how the NFL works
    Name calling, really?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast