Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Josh Cribbs comments on Twitter !

memo to one Josh Cribbs, you vent and put down the fans on "Twitter" and then you delete it but still are pissed at the fans for comments on Twitter ? Hey Josh, look at the losers who post on Twitter and the ones who use it ! Hint Hint ! It's Twitter, who cares and do you need a tissue ?

vCash
    Yeah his tweets were deff uncalled for. This will deff be his last game with the Browns Sunday. He is on the decline pretty big time anyways!

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    His mouth is not only putting to an end his career in Cleveland, but also hurting his pocket as he tries to latch on elsewhere. He isn't a WR at all...he is a decent KR (when he realizes that he doesn't need to bring anything out of the endzone that is more than a yard or two deep), a decent PR (when he holds on to the punt), and he is a very solid special teamer all around. This type of player doesn't get paid anywhere near what we have been paying him...he signed a 3 year $20 million contract in 2010...with $7-$7.5 guaranteed...luckily, he hasn't done much to get to the larger part of the contract, but he was still getting paid very well to return kicks, punts, and be our gunner...with an occasional play on offense.

I think that he knew that his time in Cleveland was over when Travis Benjamin took the punt 93 yards to the house...Benjamin is younger, faster, and hasn't opened his mouth to complain yet. The Browns are going to miss Cribbs' efforts as a gunner on punts and kickoffs, but they won't miss his "me me me" attitude as of late.

Sorry Josh...but the chances of a player with your attitude ending up on a winning team are slim...more likely bottom dweller like the Rams, Raiders, Chiefs, Detroit, Carolina, Jacksonville, Buffalo will take a shot with a guy like you. I don't see any premier quarterbacks looking at you and going out on a limb to get their GMs to provide you as another weapon...ST coaches...maybe, OCs and QBs, not a chance!

vCash
    I have no problem with his comments. Cleveland fans are ridiculous and they just make it easier and easier for players not to want to come here because if they don't do exactly what the fan wants them to do then they have to hear about it nonstop. I would lash out too if everyday I am busting my "A" and all I get is continual negativity. It's kind of like reading all the negative comments all day on forums from Browns fans. Now if Cribbs was taking plays off then I would have a problem but not when the guy is going all out and you can see he is but has issues catching the ball this year but still is the top 5 in PR and KR statistics. People only want to complain about the bad instead of realizing all the good that he actually has done this year.

I do agree though that he flip flops on a lot of his issues like wanting to either stick mainly to ST's or wanting to be a WR more but he will be gone after this year due to Benjamin and I am more than glad that he was a Brown while he was.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Ya he's been poo poo for a few yeras now. 5 fumbles really? what a joke. and watch what you say bout twitter! i use it and love it!
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Ya he's been poo poo for a few yeras now. 5 fumbles really? what a joke. and watch what you say bout twitter! i use it and love it!
    I know I don't understand why people are so Anti Twitter. No its stupid to want to follow reports and updates on your teams and favorite players. I hate being updated by Nick Swisher that he is excited about signing with the Indians. Its not like you have to follow everyone and view what every single Twitter user has to say. But I understand that there are people that are so anti whatever the rest of the world is doing that there is no way they will ever do it so to each their own I guess.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I know I don't understand why people are so Anti Twitter. No its stupid to want to follow reports and updates on your teams and favorite players. I hate being updated by Nick Swisher that he is excited about signing with the Indians. Its not like you have to follow everyone and view what every single Twitter user has to say. But I understand that there are people that are so anti whatever the rest of the world is doing that there is no way they will ever do it so to each their own I guess.

I guess everyone is intitled to their own opinions but im guessing most people who bash it never even tried it. But your right i follow alot of reporters for all teams and always know whats going on without watching sportscenter. Plus it brings you closer to the players. Weeden and I tweeted back and forth a couple times no lie.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90