Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Final game of the season. Cleveland Browns vs Pitt Steelers. Playing for Pride!!

reserved. Feel free to start the talk.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Saw that we most likely will have Thad Lewis under center on Sunday...hopefully our defense can keep it close

vCash
    lets go brownies...end the season on a good note!!
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigknight1992 View Post
    Saw that we most likely will have Thad Lewis under center on Sunday...hopefully our defense can keep it close
    I'm more excited to see Thad than I would be Colt.

vCash
    I agree. Colt hurt his shoulder and they don't want to hurt him further. I want to see what Thad has. It is unfortunate it is going against a top defense. Hopefully Shurmer and Chilly get creative with a mobile QB and nothing to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brownies236 View Post
    I agree. Colt hurt his shoulder and they don't want to hurt him further. I want to see what Thad has. It is unfortunate it is going against a top defense. Hopefully Shurmer and Chilly get creative with a mobile QB and nothing to lose.
    More like don't want to completely eliminate any if he has any left trade value. The game will come down to Pittspukes offense vs the Brownies Defense. The line is going to have to get pressure on Ben like Cincy did last week to even have a chance in this game. Glad to see that Miller and Wallace are both possibly out as the secondary is torn to shreds. Probably looking at a 13-10 game and hopefully the Brownies come out as the victors, draft spot be darned.

Shurmur and Chilly get creative, there is a riot. They've had nothing to lose the past 10 weeks and have still been conservative. Nothing will change this week with a Practice Squad QB at the helm. They will continue to play not to get blown out for some reason.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I expect us to be insanely conservative and get destroyed. I'm more excited for Monday to see Shurmur get fired. I'm ****ing sick of him.

vCash
    12/31/12 and beyond will be a crazy time with all the hires and fires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I expect us to be insanely conservative and get destroyed. I'm more excited for Monday to see Shurmur get fired. I'm ****ing sick of him.
    I'm expecting Haslam to come down at 6pm on Sunday and tell Shurmur to get the F' out. Maybe even 5pm if he loses this game. No wait for Monday.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    That would be glorious.

vCash
    Yes it would!

vCash
    We have 2 tickets plus parking pass seats are directly above club below the upper deck on the open side of the stadium its 216sh face you guys can message me your best offers. we will not be going. i hope you beat us. no way i will support winning a meaningless game and costing us 7 positions in the draft. i will be so mad our season was a disaster

vCash
    ^^^ I wish I didnt have to work.

vCash
    I will watch this game as it is my last time for 9 months or so to watch the orange helmets...I am just hoping that they go out and compete. The game could be ugly...having both Weeden and McCoy miss practice, having Richardson be reported as out by different media outlets, and having beaten the Steelers earlier this year...something tells me that they are going to come in a little grumpy.

There have been people on the radio (Chris Fedor on WKNR) talking about rooting against our team in order to get a better draft pick...how has that worked for us in the past? How many drafts has this team hit out of the park? How many players are out there on other teams that COULD have been Browns but were passed over for other players that haven't amounted to as much? I am not a fan of this kind of thing...every time that my team takes the field, I am rooting for them and hoping that they find a way to win. I don't think that a W is going to come this week as we have too much stacked against us, but I will be rooting for them to sweep the Steelers...and go 3-3 in the division for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time!

vCash
    For sure. I can never root for us too lose no matter what the cricumstances are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast