Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    There is no doubt In My mind that magic will trade jj.... its just a matter of who and when.... I think we will get back a good deal for him too... ill miss him but its what's best for us to get back to the playoffs in the near future and rebuild faster
    Right.
    It`s exactly how I feel.
    JJ is a great player for us but we shouldn`t be emotional. Also, if you all like JJ as most of you are saying, let him go. Here with the Magic he`ll always be a bench player and won`t have a change to compete for a ring. Trading him to the Bulls or other contender gives him the chance to persue that or at least the chance to be a starter.
    Trading JJ is good for both parts. Orlando that will get youngers and draft picks and for JJ that will have the chance to be a starter.
    I`m sure that at the trade deadline some contender will come with a good deal for him.
    Don`t be naive. We are performing well but we are at least 2 all star players away to really make a run at the title. That`s not a simple task to comply with. So JJ must be traded. Not for garbage but I`m sure that we could grab a good deal for him.

vCash
    Who would you guys dream to get for jj?

I like these 3 guys in this order

Eric bledsoe.... tyreke Evans .... derrick Williams

vCash

Put Bledsoe as 3rd option and it would be good for me.
    Evans, Williams and Bledsoe on this order.

vCash

Milsap, Evans, Williams, Bledsoe
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Noooooway bro bledsoe is strides ahead of Williams ... I have a serious man crush on EB and I won't even say no homo lol.... I want him in a magic Jersey badly then we can trade jameer next year

vCash
    He's an undersized shooting guard....he's not a good PG
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I would hate to see JJ go, but I don't see how he'll be on our team after the trade deadline. Hopefully we can trade Baby while we're at it.

If we got Evans or EB I would be fine with that.

vCash
    I'm not sure we're gonna use that huge TPE. I don't think this team is looking to take on bad contracts right now, and that's usually how those are used. Unless we're getting a foundation player who we can build around, I can't see us taking on big multi-year contracts. It would be counter-intuitive.

The only way I'd imagine we'd use it is if we're getting a great pick back with that salary...like the Baron Davis trade. Cleveland took on Davis' awful contract, but got a great pick, making it worthwhile. Luckily they got to amnesty him.

Could be used in a sign-and-trade, that's the only way I'd see us getting a player that's actually worth the money that TPE is.

Most TPEs go unused, for the record. We as Magic fans are familiar with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    What they hell you talkin about it says later rather than sooner. And we have a 18m TPE to use with him and other assets.

How's that pompous? I think your just bored
    That might have been the mini-JJ man crush talking, but it bothers me how under appreciated he is from you. I would think that ANY Magic fan would respect the player JJ is, but all you want is him gone. But I understand it's a business decision and he will be traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    What they hell you talkin about it says later rather than sooner. And we have a 18m TPE to use with him and other assets.

How's that pompous? I think your just bored
    Do you know what the word pompous means?

So you predicted what most people with an average basketball IQ already know: Redick is a trade target. Is this really thread-worthy? Are you next going to make a thread about NBA players being above-average height?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    That might have been the mini-JJ man crush talking, but it bothers me how under appreciated he is from you. I would think that ANY Magic fan would respect the player JJ is, but all you want is him gone. But I understand it's a business decision and he will be traded.
    He's just a miserable human being, sad to say. He hates everyone, wants everyone gone and never has anything even remotely positive to say.

MBS, you need a hug or two. Or 20.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash

vCash
    This is what we said a month ago...

Agreed, he is one of our best players but he's by far our most valuable asset as mentioned in the article...trade for the future and hope you hit

At his prime right now he's nothing but a supporting piece not someone you build around I don't get why people don't get this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jer3miah View Post
    I don't believe it will take 8-10 mil to resign JJ. I think it will probably be around 7 mil, but the kicker would be more guaranteed money. You don't trade your BEST player on a team like this. He will guide the youngsters up. Go Magic! Keep JJ.
    Take a look at some of the guys making 8-10 million and tell me where they compare to JJ ...then tell me if you STILL don't think he'll get that much...

Mo Williams 8.5 Mill
    Jeremy Lin 8.3 Mill
    John Salmons 8 Mill
    Cahrlie Villanueva 8 Mill
    Rodney Stuckey 8.5 Mill
    Ryan Anderson 8.5 Mill
    Beno Udrih 7.5 Mil
    Landry Fields 7 Mill

I'd say JJ is in the same class as these guys and he is making 6 Million right now

vCash
    I wish you guys would have interest in some of our PF's we have in Houston for him...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast