Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Just to add on a bit it does add a little more perspective that they DO want to keep JJ, but with all the uncertainty are probably inclined to trade him.
    That's the point. It's not that they want to keep him, but they aren't as inclined to trade him as they previously were. It very well means that he could be on the team to finish the season.

Is that the right choice? In my personal opinion, no. We need to sell while his stock is high, but I don't want to just let him go for anything, either. IMO, we need to get at least two of the three: A bad contract off our books, a good young player, and a draft pick. We get two of those three and I say let him go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    You have a screw loose if you think JJ is getting more money than Jason terry, Jamal Crawford, or jr smith. They all we fa signings and are playing for 5 mil or less... Look around the league by all indications him making more than 6 million are slim to none. Sure someone might lose their mind and over pay but with the NBA trends today it won't be happening more than likely. Open your eyes. Those are three of the top 6th men in the league right now. Where were the bidding wars on them like everyone anticipates on JJ?

We have one of the better young up and coming centers in Vuc... Your being ignorant in wanting an over hyped crybaby who can't play team ball. We just got rid of a "me" player why are you so eager to get another?
    Oh lord, here we go, another MBS in the Magic forum, just what we need. Why are you so angry? Take a chill pill or 2. Or 20.

You make a good point about JR, Terry and Crawford. One little caveat is Crawford and Terry are a little older and are chasing rings, so they signed for less. JR Smith had other offers but CHOSE to sign with the Knicks for his salary. All these guys have made a ton of money already. JJ hasn't, and I doubt he's gonna take significantly less to play for a rebuilding team.

And by the way, Cousins is one of the most talented big men in the league. I understand why you wouldn't want him, but understand why any team would. He's immature but immensely talented. If he matures, holy hell, watch out. It's a risk, but he is and will be WORLDS better than Vuc can ever dream of.
    I'm nowhere near as disrespectful as MBS. Those comments were in response to his disregard for my fact driven opinions because I called him out about his Bledsoe man-crush. I stood my ground. MBS just attacks people cause they don't agree with his juvenile nba2k knowledge.

Like I've pointed out all along in response to superman a post. JJ will most likely be back for the right price unless we get a [B]really[B] good offer. I suspect that is the only reason he hasn't been resigned yet just to give whatever team making the offer a chance to negotiate his next contract. If we have him after the deadline expect him to resign with us at some point or be involved in a sign and trade this offseason. Very unlikely he just walks hennigan knows what he's doing.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    I'm nowhere near as disrespectful as MBS. Those comments were in response to his disregard for my fact driven opinions because I called him out about his Bledsoe man-crush. I stood my ground. MBS just attacks people cause they don't agree with his juvenile nba2k knowledge.

Like I've pointed out all along in response to superman a post. JJ will most likely be back for the right price unless we get a [B]really[B] good offer. I suspect that is the only reason he hasn't been resigned yet just to give whatever team making the offer a chance to negotiate his next contract. If we have him after the deadline expect him to resign with us at some point or be involved in a sign and trade this offseason. Very unlikely he just walks hennigan knows what he's doing.
    Ok all the name dropping is gonna end. You ppl need to move on from me. What juvenile 2k knowledge are you speaking of? Lets hear this. Bc I've done nothing the last 5yrs on this site but run clinics on ppl thinking too much of players just bc their on Orlando, so what's this 2k knowledge?

Ps pretty sad a thread is 5pages deep over jj redick, sad.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Ok all the name dropping is gonna end. You ppl need to move on from me. What juvenile 2k knowledge are you speaking of? Lets hear this. Bc I've done nothing the last 5yrs on this site but run clinics on ppl thinking too much of players just bc their on Orlando, so what's this 2k knowledge?

Ps pretty sad a thread is 5pages deep over jj redick, sad.
    I will agree that MBS does not pull out 2k crap. He's usually one of the ones to put an end to others doing so
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Eric bledsoe rocks my socks ...

Bledsoe>redick ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I will agree that MBS does not pull out 2k crap. He's usually one of the ones to put an end to others doing so
    ... what? He's normally the one starting things by insulting people. I agree, he doesn't pull out 2k crap, but when you disagree with him or say something he doesn't agree with, he does nothing but verbally abuse you.

Back on topic though, this thread is about JJ, not MBS. I love Bledsoe, and if you would have asked me a year ago if I would have taken a Bledsoe for JJ straight swap, I would have said yes. Not anymore, though. This team needs more. We have loads of good starting points, and Bledsoe would help, but he's not the answer to what this team seems to be after. Seems Hennigan wants to try and land a stud through the draft, then build from that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    ... what? He's normally the one starting things by insulting people. I agree, he doesn't pull out 2k crap, but when you disagree with him or say something he doesn't agree with, he does nothing but verbally abuse you.

Back on topic though, this thread is about JJ, not MBS. I love Bledsoe, and if you would have asked me a year ago if I would have taken a Bledsoe for JJ straight swap, I would have said yes. Not anymore, though. This team needs more. We have loads of good starting points, and Bledsoe would help, but he's not the answer to what this team seems to be after. Seems Hennigan wants to try and land a stud through the draft, then build from that.

Lmaoooooo this is why I am how I am in here. The idiocrasy comments spoken on a rapid rate. "I would trade Eric Bledsoe for JJ REdick" lmao like it's like one poster wants to prove to another he can post the more bizarre comment.

Hennigan wants to build through the draft???????????? Um yeah we've known that 6months now and judging for he previous overseer tutelage.........

No comment please continue the entertainment
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    If there's one thing I love about MBS it's that

I don't think I've ever whipped the "are you talking NBA 2K or the NBA?" card on him before.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    If there's one thing I love about MBS it's that

I don't think I've ever whipped the "are you talking NBA 2K or the NBA?" card on him before.
    He's a realist, he gets angry and annoyed with it too easily though
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    What's funny is I feel he hates every single player mentioned. I can't recall 5 players that he even remotely likes. 1 is Cousins it seems, but besides that.

vCash
    I thought he was one of the few who liked bledsoe like I do lol
    Last edited by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk; 01-06-2013 at 06:12 PM.

vCash
    He's a realist, he gets angry and annoyed with it too easily though
    He's an immature cynic. Probably the bitter man that yells and throws pebbles at the kids that play near his stoop.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmaoooooo this is why I am how I am in here. The idiocrasy comments spoken on a rapid rate. "I would trade Eric Bledsoe for JJ REdick" lmao like it's like one poster wants to prove to another he can post the more bizarre comment.

Hennigan wants to build through the draft???????????? Um yeah we've known that 6months now and judging for he previous overseer tutelage.........

No comment please continue the entertainment
    Thank you for confirming the first paragraph of what I said.

Also, I did say that I wouldn't do it anymore. Please, before you go off trying to put people down, reread everything. And even then, what's so bizarre about even considering it? Please, give me your reasoning.

vCash
    I haven't seen him play much, but do you guys really want another undersized PG? But he does grab a fair share of rebounds for his position AND height so maybe I'm wrong and he's not the ordinary small PG.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 01-07-2013 at 12:02 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I haven't seen him play much, but do you guys really want another undersized PG? But he does grab a fair share of rebounds for his position AND height so maybe I'm wrong and he's not the ordinary small PG.
    That's part of the reason I'm skeptical now days. JJ's value is just higher now, and rightly so because he's playing at a great level, which is why I wouldn't consider the swap anymore. He's a score-first guard, much like Jameer. Very explosive, great in transition, etc.

Like I said, though, I just wouldn't consider it anymore personally. We could definitely get a better package for JJ now that more so fits what Hennigan wants.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456