Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    I still hope Melo at lease dresses. When he went to the bench and was trying to stretch his leg out, I didn't think it was this bad.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    I think he should sit out on tomorrow as well. Its NOT worth coming back too early. Like StillaFan said, he played a horrible stretch last January due to injury and posters were killing him (and he was killing the team as well).

He should be kept off his ankle for at least a week; so he shouldnt be coming back until either Friday or even Sunday's game.

Knicks have had a great start, we have leeway now.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    let him sit cant wait til stat comes back yeah i said it
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    As I mentioned in another thread, I understand the seriousness of ankle injuries and Melo's looked (not actually is because he walked off) like the worst one I've seen. If he re-sprains it, which he has a good chance of doing if its not fully healed, he's out for at least a month or two.

On the other hand we are super short handed and I feel like we're gonna lose every game Melo is out.

Rationally, I don't think Melo should play tomorrow. But emotionally I feel like we need him to play tomorrow.

vCash
    Thought he was out for the year when I saw him fall...take your time Melo. The season is too long to be risking it.

vCash
    man id sit him out until shump gets back. Stats turn

vCash

Carmelo Anthony playing it 'smart' with sore ankle

Lol we have a 5 game lead in the division and we are missing 5 big time pieces. I haven't been this excited in a long time. Melo take all the time u need.

vCash
    noooo im going tomorrow...please play melo..i didnt drop 250 for nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    I'm not questioning him or anything silly like that. With our current record a game in December isn't important enough to risk aggravating his injury further.

But I really wanted us to beat the Nets again . Honestly after what he did to them last time, they'd be playing him so physical to the extent that this is the worst type of game for him to play in his condition.
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    After that injury I'm just happy Melo didn't have season ending knee surgery. That **** looked brutal.
    I thought the same thing

vCash
    Sit out Melo take your time, it would so sweet to beat Brooklyn with backups.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    I would much rather lose Melo for a few more games than have him play at sub-par levels for an extended period due to lingering injury.

There's a difference being tough and being stupid.

Selfishly we want Melo on the floor, AND we want the wins. Life doesn't always give us that choice.

Melo should come back when he's ready to come back, and none of us should be questioning that. If it means we lose a few more regular season games, then so be it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torocan View Post
    I would much rather lose Melo for a few more games than have him play at sub-par levels for an extended period due to lingering injury.

There's a difference being tough and being stupid.

Selfishly we want Melo on the floor, AND we want the wins. Life doesn't always give us that choice.

Melo should come back when he's ready to come back, and none of us should be questioning that. If it means we lose a few more regular season games, then so be it.
    well said
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12