Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

WWE: 12/18 Smackdown live

WWE Smackdown Live and commercial free- 8/7 ct USA Network

Who will lay the SuperSmackDown in a special Tag Team main event?

After losing to World Heavyweight Champion Big Show in an earth-shattering contest Sunday at WWE TLC, Sheamus opted to approach the giant on Raw and shake his hand. When The World’s Largest Athlete decided to insult him in return, though, The Celtic Warrior changed his tune, engaging The World’s Largest Athlete in another slug fest before taking him down with the gigantic chair Big Show used to defeat him one day earlier at WWE TLC.

Then, not long after winning the Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year, John Cena attacked Dolph Ziggler when he tried to cash in his Money in the Bank contract on a downed Big Show. The WWE official never rang the bell, though, due to Cena’s attack.

Later in the main event when Cena teamed with Vickie Guerrero in a Mixed Tag Team Match against Ziggler & AJ, both females walked out on the match. As Cena and Ziggler battled it out, AJ returned with WWE NXT powerhouse Big E Langston, who swiftly flattened Cena!

On the special live SuperSmackDown, Cena will team with Sheamus to take on Big Show & Ziggler in a match that will certainly produce an explosive main event given the shocking events on Raw. Will the mysterious Langston make his presence known again?

“Miz TV” welcomes … the happy couple?

When John Cena kissed AJ Lee last month, it sent shockwaves throughout the entire WWE Universe. But perhaps no locking of lips was more surprising than last night on Raw during the Slammys, when AJ kissed Dolph Ziggler — right in front of the show’s Managing Supervisor and Ziggler’s former “associate,” Vickie Guerrero!

This moment came just 24 hours after AJ betrayed Cena, costing him the Money in the Bank contract and leaving the perplexed WWE Universe wondering why. Then on Raw, just as AJ was about to explain why she did what she did to Cena at WWE TLC, Guerrero interrupted her with an “Excuse me!” leaving the WWE Universe in suspense.

Answers are needed. It sounds like a job for the “the most must-see talk show in WWE history.”

Tune in to SuperSmackDown LIVE tonight as “Miz TV” welcomes special guests AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler and see if the unpredictable Divas provides insight on her questionable actions from the last 48 hours?

Will Kofi seek retribution?

At WWE TLC, Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston hit Trouble in Paradise on Wade Barrett to retain his illustrious title. Never one to take defeat lightly, though, Barrett attacked Kofi, just moments after the Intercontinental Champion defeated Tensai on Raw one day later.

Considering the brutal manner in which The Barrett Barrage unleashed itself on his adversary, “The Wildcat” may truly be on the prowl for some retribution tonight. Kingston’s high-flying style is as explosive as it gets, capable of putting down an opponent from land and air. And if it were anyone other than the fierce Barrett, nervousness would be a given.

If something does happen, one thing is for certain, it will not be pretty. And one has to ask, in light of the attack, how long will it be before another one-on-one showdown occurs between the reigning champion and the tough-as-nails, bare-knuckle brawler who refuses to stop until he gets the Intercontinental Championship back?

Who will gain WWE Tag Team Title momentum?

Following their Tables Match victory over Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, Team Rhodes Scholars earned themselves a WWE Tag Team Championship Match against Team Hell No, a match that will take place Wednesday night on “WWE Main Event.” But with SuperSmackDown LIVE standing as a bridge between the two shows tonight, it’s probable that both teams will be looking to use it to gain championship momentum, any way they can.

Known to be extremely dysfunctional since forming their partnership, Team Hell No has shown a newfound unity ever since locking horns with The Shield — a reality that has made them more destructive than ever. And after falling short in Sunday’s Six-Man Tables, Ladder & Chairs Match, the ill-tempered combination will be out to annihilate anyone in their path to get back on their game.

Speaking of annihilation, though, it was Kane who put Cody Rhodes on the shelf several weeks ago, when these tag teams last met on “WWE Main Event.” And while no one can deny the mustachioed Superstar and The Intellectual Savior of the Masses love to talk, that doesn’t mean, for one second, they aren’t a dangerous threat. After all, they first joined forces for the sole reason of overcoming Team Hell No.

And after Rey Mysterio overcame Sandow on Raw, the devious tag team has more reason than ever to get even. They raised the bar when a returning Rhodes defeated Sin Cara not long after Mysterio’s win.

vCash
    I don't know if I want Sin/Rey to break up or not... I just want them off the tv.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I don't know if I want Sin/Rey to break up or not... I just want them off the tv.
    I thought they were still planning to have Sin Cara v Rey Mysterio at WM29

vCash
    Why is this tonight instead of friday?

Does the roster gets extra days off because of Christmas?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Why is this tonight instead of friday?

Does the roster gets extra days off because of Christmas?
    Every Smackdown is already taped on Tuesdays so they are just making tonights a live one on USA as USA is doing their week of WWE apperantly. Tomorrow they have their Salute the Troops air. Friday Smackdown will be on SyFy but it will be a replay of tonights live episode.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Every Smackdown is already taped on Tuesdays...
    Ah yes of course, how could I forget about that

vCash
    Ill be here since I have nothing else to do

vCash
    I'll be here

vCash
    I'd love to see The Sheild attack the ME tonight of Ziggler/Show vs Cena/Sheamus with them leaving everyone laid out except for Ziggler and then Ziggler cashing in. They can say that it was Cena doing injustice to Ziggler from last night in screwing him out of the belt and that they are there to fix it. Get Ziggler the belt as soon as possible as then that can start who they want him to face at WM29.

vCash
    I'd love to see The Sheild attack the ME tonight of Ziggler/Show vs Cena/Sheamus with them leaving everyone laid out except for Ziggler and then Ziggler cashing in. They can say that it was Cena doing injustice to Ziggler from last night in screwing him out of the belt and that they are there to fix it. Get Ziggler the belt as soon as possible as then that can start who they want him to face at WM29.
    Then maybe we find out that Ziggler is the leader

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    how is tonight commercial free 2 hours, but its rebroadcasted friday for 2 hours not commercial free?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    how is tonight commercial free 2 hours, but its rebroadcasted friday for 2 hours not commercial free?
    They will probably have backstage segments that they will cut out, or Friday will be more of a clip show showing highlights of Raw and tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They will probably have backstage segments that they will cut out, or Friday will be more of a clip show showing highlights of Raw and tonight.
    well it appears from what i read its a compeltely different episode

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well it appears from what i read its a compeltely different episode
    I think you read the Friday the 28th Spoilers that they did this week since they are off all next week for the Holidays where they apperantly are trying to legitimaly push ADR as a face.

vCash
    I think you read the Friday the 28th Spoilers that they did this week since they are off all next week for the Holidays where they apperantly are trying to legitimaly push ADR as a face.
    hmm.....maybe. i didnt read the spoilers, just a few matches listed

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast