• LeBron goes for a triple dub

1 11.11%
  • Love is the best player in tonights game

2 22.22%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wolves @ Heat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Totally agree about this not being a disappointment. We need some shooters though. All we really have is luke and shved.
    Not sure if Shved is a shooter...he is more of a streaky guy.

vCash
    Williams didn't look too badly there at the end. Hopefully he keeps coming along as the season goes on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Williams didn't look too badly there at the end. Hopefully he keeps coming along as the season goes on.
    For the first time in his career, I am happy with the progress he has been making. By about the time I will be fully happy with him as a prospect will be about the time we trade him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Totally agree about this not being a disappointment. We need some shooters though. All we really have is luke and shved.
    and our shooters finish 0-8 from deep. how depressing!

would love to see lee healthy, he would benefit so much just from playing time while roy and bud are out.

vCash
    The highlight of the game was just on sportscenter.. Heat were shown 10 times timberwolves a big 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    and our shooters finish 0-8 from deep. how depressing!

would love to see lee healthy, he would benefit so much just from playing time while roy and bud are out.
    Yeah, I loved the deal we signed with him after we drafted him in the 2nd round. 3 years, and all under a million...and for the skill set he had, I thought it was awesome. I would like to see him grow with this team on that cheap contract.

Any word on how long he is out?

vCash
    How come Rubio didn't play tonight? Is Carlisle just being cautious and letting him come back slowly to be cautious? Or something worse?
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    I'm not that upset over this loss. We played fairly well..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Yeah, I loved the deal we signed with him after we drafted him in the 2nd round. 3 years, and all under a million...and for the skill set he had, I thought it was awesome. I would like to see him grow with this team on that cheap contract.

Any word on how long he is out?
    Lee has a chondral injury which sounds like its partly genetic and he is trying to avoid surgery, but it is uncertain if just treatment will work. In other words: out indefinitely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    How come Rubio didn't play tonight? Is Carlisle just being cautious and letting him come back slowly to be cautious? Or something worse?
    Adelman and the medical staff had decided before he came back that Rubio would get 16-18 minutes the first 3-4 games he played and that he would not play back-to-backs. They don't want to risk any conditioning-related injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    Yes, Carlisle contacted Wolves ownership and said he didn't want Rubio to play against the Heat.

vCash
    the only chance we had was to hit three's, stop them from doing so, and not turn the ball over. **** the bed on each one.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456