Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Duda won't net much at all, and he'll be playing LF.
    thats why I am saying let him play(where ever out there) if he hits this season...his stock rises.. if not..oh well. People will like him if he hits someone will give something..a year ago he was expected to hit quite a bit.. ya never know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    He's a 4th or 5th OFer on the Angels. They will take whatever they can for him (or Trumbo/Wells) because there is not enough ABs to go around for them.

Familia or Mejia package can probably get it done. Familia was actually ranked 97th overall prospect by MLB.com this year, and in 2010 Bourjos was ranked #97 by Baseball America.

Something like Familia + Aderlin Rodriguez/Reese Havens for Bourjos.
    They are looking to use him to acquire A major league ready starting pitcher they still expect alot for him..H@#l they wanted to use him as centerpiece for Dickey!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The-rock-man View Post
    Cowgirl???
    Just send him in reverse.

vCash
    I think Familia, Tapia and Tovar can prob get Bourjos and I think he would be worth it. Also the Angels need pitching so it makes sense for them as well.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    I can't imagine what the Angels could possibly look for for Bourjos who is a platoon player with so far a below average bat and a plus glove in center. He may turn out to be very good but right now with what he has shown at this level thus far IMO the Angels are selling too high on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SEAVER View Post
    I can't imagine what the Angels could possibly look for for Bourjos who is a platoon player with so far a below average bat and a plus glove in center. He may turn out to be very good but right now with what he has shown at this level thus far IMO the Angels are selling too high on him.
    What do you think he should cost the Mets?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    I think Familia, Tapia and Tovar can prob get Bourjos and I think he would be worth it. Also the Angels need pitching so it makes sense for them as well.
    They need solid established pitching because like the Jays they are all in. They don't need a pitcher out there going through growing pains.

vCash
    Yeah i can't see the Mets dealing Familia and Tapia for a player like that.

It's great he can play a very good CF, but he is coming off a bad season at the plate (regardless of the reason) and the Angels really have no leverage to look to trade him at that price.

He's young but he hasn't show consistently enough that he can hit at the major league level.

vCash
    I'd trade Gee and Montero for Bourjos. That could work possibly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio40 View Post
    What do you think he should cost the Mets?
    I don't think the Mets had anything but Dickey or Niese that they would slightly be interested in. And there was no way Alderson should have traded Dickey or even considered trading Niese when Bourjos is the centerpiece of the trade. The Mets could only afford to trade Dickey but Niese, Wheeler and Harvey are obviously untouchable.

vCash
    I'd trade Gee and Montero for Bourjos. That could work possibly.
    Gee could be expendable but do you think the Angels see him as that great of an arm to replace their best defensive outfielder? His defense is the thing they're selling on Bourjos with the possibility of his bat improving.

vCash
    Here's another close to MLB outfielder I would be interested in. He may be pricey but he's def worth checking in on.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/prospects/wat...mm_mlb_players

Athletics CF Grant Green

vCash
    Cowgirl? Yeehaw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SEAVER View Post
    Gee could be expendable but do you think the Angels see him as that great of an arm to replace their best defensive outfielder? His defense is the thing they're selling on Bourjos with the possibility of his bat improving.
    They have Trout. They really have zero need for Bourjos. He's just a luxury at this point, they should look to deal him now instead of have him rot on the bench. They still need pitching.

If they don't want Montero, I'll give them Mejia if that's any better.

vCash
    They have Trout. They really have zero need for Bourjos. He's just a luxury at this point, they should look to deal him now instead of have him rot on the bench. They still need pitching.

If they don't want Montero, I'll give them Mejia if that's any better.
    I still wouldn't trade Gee. I like him in the rotation. I'd refrain from trading him if anything. We need more of a power bat anyways, I'd pass on gorgeous Borjous.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast