Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    This amused me when I read it:

Brandon Morrow ‏@2Morrow23

I played catch with @RADickey43 once…for 3 throws…then I quit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    Had to bump this thread. I think it should be a sticky.

I was going over Robert Allen's game logs the past few years. He has no problem with facing the Yanks or teams in the AL East. 2/3 again NYY, Shut outs agiant the Rays and O's. He'll fit right in.

He can't figure the Braves out...maybe too close to home?
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Not sure what the deal is against the Braves. Part of it might be the weather. His knuckler doesn't do well in the rain or bad weather and i just think that for whatever reason, he had back luck with the weather against the Braves.

But sometimes it's just the luck of the draw. Although he'll always be my Lord and Savior, sometimes he's human and his knuckler doesn't dance like it should. But even then he still manages to figure it out.

Don't worry about which teams he'll do well against. It really doesnt matter a heck of a lot who's hitting against him. That 80 MPH knuckler is just sick!
    Nothing but law of averages at work here. R.A. had to have some level of "failure" against a certain team. It just happened to be the Braves.
    Blue Jays Ace Todd Redmond
    2014 March to the Cy Young: 0-1 0.68 ERA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StealingSigns View Post
    Nothing but law of averages at work here. R.A. had to have some level of "failure" against a certain team. It just happened to be the Braves.
    Yep.
    FELLOW SATINISTS INCLUDE:
    FoC, YS, Harry, Zmaster, Gotta, ArkansasMetsFan, KingsnQueens7, The-rock-man, Wrigheyes4MVP, Vendetta, Jim Labruno

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456