Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,379
    vCash
    2633
    Soooo... If we wore cone heads for David Cone to show our appreciation for him, I wonder what we could wear to the park to show our support for Bobby-Allen...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Soooo... If we wore cone heads for David Cone to show our appreciation for him, I wonder what we could wear to the park to show our support for Bobby-Allen...
    Please do not disrespect Robert Allen again.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,446
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Please do not disrespect Robert Allen again.
    Though the Church has not solidified to the extent that we can select its new Leader, we now know of at least one son who will not be our new Leader.

    Heathen! May the power of Dickey compel you!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Though the Church has not solidified to the extent that we can select its new Leader, we now know of at least one son who will not be our new Leader.

    Heathen! May the power of Dickey compel you!
    Amen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn6w255CGkk
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    54,010
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    If it helps any, I restored my old avatar.
    I has.

    Though its a little darker than it was before(not that it matters)

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,379
    vCash
    2633
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Please do not disrespect Robert Allen again.
    I apologize. It wasn't intended to be disrespectful. Two reasons. One, I'm Canadian and that's how we do nicknames here, add a y or ie. 2, all Roberts in my family are Bob or Bobby.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I apologize. It wasn't intended to be disrespectful. Two reasons. One, I'm Canadian and that's how we do nicknames here, add a y or ie. 2, all Roberts in my family are Bob or Bobby.
    The Former Bishop of the C of D understands, accepts your apology, and absolves you of all sins and discretions, real and imagined, assuming of course that a former Bishop even has such powers.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,834
    vCash
    1500
    Best poster since Ali G aka Goulet aka Poster X....who was banned, sadly.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    488
    vCash
    1500
    Jesus Dickey this is gold

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fatkev78 View Post
    Best poster since Ali G aka Goulet aka Poster X....who was banned, sadly.
    Then we shall pray my son.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    Posts
    2,819
    vCash
    1500
    I'd be willing to take the cloth but, I'm a Heathen! I like fastball pitchers too and HR hitters who can take walks.

    Also...and I'm sharing here....If we win the WS because of Dickey and Johnson...I'll be gay for a week. I'll be really, really happy.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    I'd be willing to take the cloth but, I'm a Heathen! I like fastball pitchers too and HR hitters who can take walks.

    Also...and I'm sharing here....If we win the WS because of Dickey and Johnson...I'll be gay for a week. I'll be really, really happy.
    You'll be happy to know that, traditionally speaking, the C of D has accepted everyone regardless of sexual orientation. After all. the Bishop has always believed that Robert Allen's knuckleball can be equally effective in or out of the closet.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    Posts
    2,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    You'll be happy to know that, traditionally speaking, the C of D has accepted everyone regardless of sexual orientation. After all. the Bishop has always believed that Robert Allen's knuckleball can be equally effective in or out of the closet.
    I'd say a slur now but probably end up getting traded to MIA...than the Ray's.

    Of course...I mean real happy...when I say Gay.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,515
    vCash
    1500
    Post of the year.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30,900
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    I'd say a slur now but probably end up getting traded to MIA...than the Ray's.

    Of course...I mean real happy...when I say Gay.
    Of course you did. The Former Bishop knows that if your team wins the World Series due to efforts from Dickey and Johnson, you'll be "happy" for more than a week.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •