Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Soooo... If we wore cone heads for David Cone to show our appreciation for him, I wonder what we could wear to the park to show our support for Bobby-Allen...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Soooo... If we wore cone heads for David Cone to show our appreciation for him, I wonder what we could wear to the park to show our support for Bobby-Allen...
    Please do not disrespect Robert Allen again.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Though the Church has not solidified to the extent that we can select its new Leader, we now know of at least one son who will not be our new Leader.

Heathen! May the power of Dickey compel you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Though the Church has not solidified to the extent that we can select its new Leader, we now know of at least one son who will not be our new Leader.

Heathen! May the power of Dickey compel you!
    Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn6w255CGkk
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    If it helps any, I restored my old avatar.
    I has.

Though its a little darker than it was before(not that it matters)

vCash
    I apologize. It wasn't intended to be disrespectful. Two reasons. One, I'm Canadian and that's how we do nicknames here, add a y or ie. 2, all Roberts in my family are Bob or Bobby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I apologize. It wasn't intended to be disrespectful. Two reasons. One, I'm Canadian and that's how we do nicknames here, add a y or ie. 2, all Roberts in my family are Bob or Bobby.
    The Former Bishop of the C of D understands, accepts your apology, and absolves you of all sins and discretions, real and imagined, assuming of course that a former Bishop even has such powers.

vCash
    Best poster since Ali G aka Goulet aka Poster X....who was banned, sadly.

vCash
    Jesus Dickey this is gold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fatkev78 View Post
    Best poster since Ali G aka Goulet aka Poster X....who was banned, sadly.
    Then we shall pray my son.

Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    vCash
    I'd be willing to take the cloth but, I'm a Heathen! I like fastball pitchers too and HR hitters who can take walks.

Also...and I'm sharing here....If we win the WS because of Dickey and Johnson...I'll be gay for a week. I'll be really, really happy.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    I'd be willing to take the cloth but, I'm a Heathen! I like fastball pitchers too and HR hitters who can take walks.

Also...and I'm sharing here....If we win the WS because of Dickey and Johnson...I'll be gay for a week. I'll be really, really happy.
    You'll be happy to know that, traditionally speaking, the C of D has accepted everyone regardless of sexual orientation. After all. the Bishop has always believed that Robert Allen's knuckleball can be equally effective in or out of the closet.

Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    vCash
    You'll be happy to know that, traditionally speaking, the C of D has accepted everyone regardless of sexual orientation. After all. the Bishop has always believed that Robert Allen's knuckleball can be equally effective in or out of the closet.
    I'd say a slur now but probably end up getting traded to MIA...than the Ray's.

Of course...I mean real happy...when I say Gay.
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    Post of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyen View Post
    I'd say a slur now but probably end up getting traded to MIA...than the Ray's.

Of course...I mean real happy...when I say Gay.
    Of course you did. The Former Bishop knows that if your team wins the World Series due to efforts from Dickey and Johnson, you'll be "happy" for more than a week.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast