Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Father, how do we suggest we determine your successor?

vCash
    Greatest thread ever, this guy is sooo jokes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Father, how do we suggest we determine your successor?
    For starters, I was never "Father." I answered to the title of "Bishop." But as the Former Bishop, FoC will suffice now.

To answer your question, I would like to see one of you, a loyal Blue Jays fan and someone who is convinced of Robert Allen's goodness and greatness, take up leadership of the New Church of Dickey.

This would require uploading a picture of Robert Allen in a Blue Jay's uniform in your avatar. Then, using the web site Church Sign Maker (http://www.says-it.com/churchsigns/) create a sign appropos for the New Church of Dickey. (Mine proclaimed "All Met Fans Welcome" but that was just me).

To make it inclusive to everyone who frequents the Blue Jays forum, invite all who proclaim loyalty to Robert Allen to join the congregation. Those that ask for admission into the New C of D should be added to your signature.

Now, while I called myself the Bishop, C of D, the new leader can, if he prefers, to call himself Priest, Cardinal, Pastor, Father, Archbishop, and of course Pope. But pretty much any religious title will work.

I hope someone within this group finds the calling as enjoyable as I did. It was truly a labor of love. I welcome passing the torch.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    this is priceless. Someone has to step up and replace the good bishop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
    this is priceless. Someone has to step up and replace the good bishop.
    I would be proud.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    I should add this caveat. Right now, none of you can really call yourselves believers. At the moment, most if not all of you have to be wondering if you didn't surrender more than you should have for Robert Allen.

Those thoughts are to be be forgiven for none of you have yet to witness the miracles of Robert Allen first hand. Perhaps you should wait until seeing R.A. for a month or so, or at least until you are convinced that everything the Former Bishop has said is real.

A few rules about the C of D: There are none. There are no meetings, prayer books, traditions, etc. Well, there is one: All members must profess their loyalty and eternal confidence in Robert Allen.

I'm thinking three days after the trade it's impossible for any of you to be there yet. But you will be. All of you.

Trust me

vCash
    Lol I read the whole thing. I wish you were still bishop FoC

You are like a whole different person now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Lol I read the whole thing. I wish you were still bishop FoC

You are like a whole different person now.
    And I still wish Robert Allen were wearing the Blue and Orange.

Sigh.

vCash
    Yeah I didn't think I'd miss Dickey, but I kinda do now. I just hope TDA makes me forget about him.

vCash
    Yeah I didn't think I'd miss Dickey, but I kinda do now. I just hope TDA makes me forget about him.
    Well the Father of TnA sounds a lot cooler than the bishop of Dickey.

Sydney, Australia but born in Exhibition Stadium
    vCash
    I wonder if the ex-Bishop handles heavy machinery?
    Hey! It'S JoeyBatS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers-king View Post
    One thing Toronto fans should be prepared for. Television cameras will catch Dickey picking his nose about 3 or 4 times a season.
    He's not picking his nose, rather, trimming his nails to keep the knuckleball afloat.

vCash
    If it helps any, I restored my old avatar.

vCash
    Best thread we've had here for a while.. Can't wait to hear this service every 5 days.

vCash

Greetings from the Former Bishop

This guy is a looney toon. But he is hilarious. Great thread.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast