Magoo is a cancer to this forum. He should be removed immediately

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Fascinating!
    I knew you'd be back!

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    We live in an age of cultural sensitivity, aka political correctness. Regardless of what people believe and differences of opinion, the fact is that what we say in public venues is put under a microscope, and it is up to each of us to decide whether or not we want to face the inevitable consequences of scrutiny.

I'm personally sensitive to *** because my sister is gay and my uncle was as well. Two people I work closely with on a daily basis are also gay. They are good people, and I find nothing offensive about them. Therefore, it is illogical for me to discredit or try to insult another person by calling them a ***. It makes no sense.

I doubt anyone of them would actually be personally offended if they heard about this kid's remark, but they would think that he is ignorant and immature. So that is the consequence.
    You can always rant and say whatever you want about the MEWCH. Anything goes there and it's perfectly all right.

Male
    English Speaking
    White
    Christian
    Hetereosexual

There are no laws protecting the MEWCH. He cannot be offended, verbally harmed or poorly depicted. You can do whatever you want.

Soon to be closed thread.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567