Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Syndergaard gets a pass because, although he's old enough to go to war,and old enough to vote, he isn't old enough to drink!

Until he can legally have some of my Tullamore Dew with me, he gets a pass (he's got some time, I have a case in the pantry).
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    As much as I will always love my Lord and Savior Robert Allen, I cannot have an avatar of a non Met.

Won't do it.

Not even for Robert Allen.

And if it's any consolation, Philip Seymour Hoffman's portrayal of Art Howe looked nothing like his Gust Avrakotos role.
    His best role was as Truman Capote but his Sandy Lyle in "Along Came Polly" was hilarious. "Let it rain!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZoFkWeeNz View Post
    Nothing has came of this thread aside from supporting Coupon's claim that WoodyHoopz is ReyesRulez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coupon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyHoopz View Post
    Coupon creating more boogeymen to get out of an argument. I'll take this as your white flag.
    I find that hard to believe, since the news came out last year after the settlement that the Wilpons had their accounts frozen.

Again, this is all just a ruse to avoid debating me on merits. You can't, so you're throwing around this nonsense about me being some other member.
    Ridiculous, Coupon. Ridiculous. Moderators can easily check to see if I'm posting from the same IP. Go ahead and look.

You find it surprising that the arguments against your inanity are similar?
    Fascinating!

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Fascinating!
    Welcome home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Magoo View Post
    fascinating!
    magoo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Wow. I'm disappointed. What a homo...
    Seriously. He needs to man up.

vCash
    Yeah I thought WoodyHoopz was ReyesRulez yesterday, they both similar but I wasn't sure.

vCash
    I hope it is RR and that Magoo stays. The more quality posters the better. Just be nice, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SEAVER View Post
    His best role was as Truman Capote but his Sandy Lyle in "Along Came Polly" was hilarious. "Let it rain!"
    Truman Capote was a horrible movie with PSH its only saving grace. But PSH was also amazing in Scent of a Woman, Almost Famous, Charlie Wilson's War, and of course "Polly."

Ironically his weakest performance was in Moneyball as Art Howe. But i think that had more to do with the way the part was written than Hoffman's work.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Fascinating!
    Go back to your own forum, troll!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Oh Magoo, you've done it again!

Welcome back.
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Truman Capote was a horrible movie with PSH its only saving grace. But PSH was also amazing in Scent of a Woman, Almost Famous, Charlie Wilson's War, and of course "Polly."

Ironically his weakest performance was in Moneyball as Art Howe. But i think that had more to do with the way the part was written than Hoffman's work.
    His best performance is portraying Father Brendan Flynn in the movie Doubt.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    20 year olds acting immaturely should not be tolerated. I was a perfect citizen by the age of 20, and never said anything immature that I regret. Sharpton and the Nappy Headed Ho's should run him out of town for this. Hopefully we can salvage this and get Nickeas and Thole back. How is this guy any different than Delmon Young?

vCash
    Neither am I, I'm just trying to get a feel for how real the convictions are of those who think it's no big deal to throw around slurs like that.
    We live in an age of cultural sensitivity, aka political correctness. Regardless of what people believe and differences of opinion, the fact is that what we say in public venues is put under a microscope, and it is up to each of us to decide whether or not we want to face the inevitable consequences of scrutiny.

I'm personally sensitive to *** because my sister is gay and my uncle was as well. Two people I work closely with on a daily basis are also gay. They are good people, and I find nothing offensive about them. Therefore, it is illogical for me to discredit or try to insult another person by calling them a ***. It makes no sense.

I doubt anyone of them would actually be personally offended if they heard about this kid's remark, but they would think that he is ignorant and immature. So that is the consequence.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    mAgOo iZ baCk!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast