Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Mcknight

vCash
    Scott Pace and Thomas should be coming off the books this offseason which will allow us to be players in free agency to address our offensive needs such as RB WR OL. I would like us to draft a legit QB to be our starter next year with McElroy as the backup. I don't see Sanchez and Tebow in the fold this year. On draft day I could see us trading both Tebow and Sanchez to stockpile picks or as a package deal to move up to take Geno Smith

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I'd like to see McElroy and McKnight be the starter at QB and RB respectively for our final 2 games and see what we really have with them. If they play well we should make them starters on offense next year and look to free agency and the draft to give G-Mac some weapons
    Sure, why not. Then again, why not Powell at RB? Shouldn't they see what he is?

Maybe give Powell and McKnight 15+ touches each per game.

As for making them starters next year...Don't fall in love with players based on what they do against subpar teams.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Scott Pace and Thomas should be coming off the books this offseason which will allow us to be players in free agency to address our offensive needs such as RB WR OL. I would like us to draft a legit QB to be our starter next year with McElroy as the backup. I don't see Sanchez and Tebow in the fold this year. On draft day I could see us trading both Tebow and Sanchez to stockpile picks or as a package deal to move up to take Geno Smith
    Wow...Have you learned nothing from the way this team developed (or failed to do so) with Sanchez?

If we draft a QB, the plan has to be to have him hold a clipboard next year. So either sign a vet for one year, keep Sanchez, or make McElroy the starter.

In all 3 cases the message to the team has to be that we're not punting 2013, but we're focused on the future.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Wow...Have you learned nothing from the way this team developed (or failed to do so) with Sanchez?

If we draft a QB, the plan has to be to have him hold a clipboard next year. So either sign a vet for one year, keep Sanchez, or make McElroy the starter.

In all 3 cases the message to the team has to be that we're not punting 2013, but we're focused on the future.
    Alex Smith for 2-3 years while having Mike Glennon/Tyler Bray sit and wait could really pay dividends.
    Originally Posted by erickench
    At least Lackey had a winning record for the Red Sox. His ERA was just a little high.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ekill08x View Post
    Alex Smith for 2-3 years while having Mike Glennon/Tyler Bray sit and wait could really pay dividends.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Sorry I don't want another Mark Sanchez for the next 2 - 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    At least Alex Smith understands ball control and game management. Everyone just seems to think were going to go out and get a Peyton Manning type QB. Its not going to happen. We to settle for someone whose mistake free and serviceable for the time being. Were going to be bad again next year so just accept it. I would LOVE to hear who you think should be our QB next year honestly.
    At least Lackey had a winning record for the Red Sox. His ERA was just a little high.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Sorry I don't want another Mark Sanchez for the next 2 - 3 years.

LOL Mark Sanchez can't sniff ALex Smiths jockstrap thats how bad he is. Terrible comparison. Smith at least is what we had hoped sanchez could do at the very least, and STILL can't do it.

vCash
    LOL Mark Sanchez can't sniff ALex Smiths jockstrap thats how bad he is. Terrible comparison. Smith at least is what we had hoped sanchez could do at the very least, and STILL can't do it.
    Very true.. good post

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12