Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who is our Starting QB Week 1 Next Season?

I know its still early but I was just thinking about it and I really don't have any idea, our staff confuses us so much its ridiculous. Will we draft a QB? Sign one from Free Agency? Trade for one? Who could be a possible Free Agent signing? or Are there any QBs in the draft that will be available mid round?(looking like we will pick somewhere in the middle) Hopefully we really are done with Sanchez even if he will be our 8mil backup. Im all for us playing our young guys next year and giving McElroy a fair chance. I just don't want us to get into any more bad deals and screw up our cap for 2014.
    Last edited by iBleedGreeeN; 12-04-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    NY Jets 8-8
    In Rex We Trust

vCash
    GMac or David Garrard if I had to guess

vCash
    Idk about Garrard, I think we need to bring in somebody young and give him a shot or give Gmac the job. Im regretting us taking Tebow over Stanton now i would of loved to see how he played for us.
    NY Jets 8-8
    In Rex We Trust

vCash
    Wont be anyone on the current roster. I think Sanchez is done in NY. Although I wish Mcelroy would be the next Brady...That kind of luck comes once in a lifetime.

Mcelroy is prob what we all think he is a game manager who is very limited on the throws he can make.

If I had to guess maybe Vick (media splash) maybe campbell (best bet)

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    My opinion, based on the economics of the situation...

Sanchez=70%
    McElroy=20%
    Someone else who's not too expensive=10%

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Landry Jones.
    Make it happen Omar!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Landry Jones.
    Make it happen Omar!
    I love Jones as a college QB but he has a tendency to make a bad play at inopportune times.

Anyway, I vote Sanchez. I think we still draft a QB in the mid rounds or bring in a veteran to compete. I think Sanchez should be benched for the rest of this year. The guy needs a mental break. Bring in a real OC next year (like Norv Turner) or a new head coach that has an offensive background (Jay Gruden or Dirk Koetter) and see if they can 'fix' him.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Mark Sanchez.

vCash
    Tyler Wilson.

vCash
    Alex Smith or Mike Vick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    Alex Smith or Mike Vick
    No and HELL NO!!!!!

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    No and HELL NO!!!!!
    You know it's gonna happen. Woody loves his headlines. Rex loves his game manager.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    You know it's gonna happen. Woody loves his headlines. Rex loves his game manager.
    But Vick isn't going to do Woody or Rex any good.

Q...who has turned the ball over in the red zone more than Sanchez this season?
    A...Michael F'n Vick.

Vick is going to be 33 next year, and he's clearly a shell of his former self.

As for Smith...unless the 49ers are doing a Smith for Sanchez swap (which they aren't) Smith is beyond the Jets' price range. The last thing the Jets should do is have two high priced QB's clogging up the cap, with no money left to get them the weapons they need to succeed.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    My crystal ball said Mark Sanchez will start the season but will get hurt. Eventually Aaron Murray, which we draft in the third or fourth round out of Georgia, will take the reign and never look back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSleepTill View Post
    My crystal ball said Mark Sanchez will start the season but will get hurt. Eventually Aaron Murray, which we draft in the third or fourth round out of Georgia, will take the reign and never look back.
    Aaron Murray is 6'1 with little upside. No more tiny little boy QBs. We need someone who is 6'4-6'5 and can drop back and sling the ball. This is the northeast. We get a lot of weather and a lot of wind, we need a guy who has a strong arm, accurate and whose cerebral.
    Originally Posted by erickench
    At least Lackey had a winning record for the Red Sox. His ERA was just a little high.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast