Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Additional money spending could be something like buying upgrades to your stadium or building a new stadium (actual upgrades and actual stadium maybe)?

For example in 1992 the orioles made camden yards their home. You could be given the option of spending a preset amount of cash to change their stadium in game to camden yards.

Just an idea...

vCash
    Sexicano says:
    " that Im looking to trade Steve Finley and they can get me at my AIM"
    His aim is "Captain0bvious55"

vCash
    Exactly. For example, we could implement winterball or something of the sort, and have to pay a certain amount of $$ to send them instead of sending them for free.

Signing bonuses for 1st round players, or do we have this already? I think 6.5 did something of the sort. We could always increase it.

I still like IFAs but it doesn't have to stop there. That's only taking away cash from 2 or so teams a year out of the 20+

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
    Interesting (thanks for the link). I wonder how many of these guys will already import with the draft classes. Like Ichiro for example...he shouldn't have been in a draft class, but he showed up this year. I don't know where Randy got the database that the draft classes are coming from. It would be nice to see some of those guys on that list posted to IFA instead of drafted.

I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

vCash
    DITR passed by a mile. We could probably go ahead and implement that this season. IFA is at 12-6 with metsrock switching his vote. Another vote or two and we can iron out the details and put that in place next off-season. We'll probably up the cash cap quite a bit and work out a plan for how much to raise it year by year until we get up toward the $100mil cap that TKO has, or something in a similar range (not at that full amount until several seasons from now). We'll see about adding some other things to spend cash on also. TK's ideas are solid and I'm willing to get everyone would utilize those. Plenty of teams could use some more seating capacity.

vCash
    Please no point system or player editing

vCash
    DITR is player editing

vCash
    Woody Williams for a bat or pick anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    DITR is player editing
    I'm talking about current players editing via points not draft class
    Last edited by MHoover101709; 12-21-2012 at 04:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MHoover101709 View Post
    I'm talking about current players editing via points not draft class
    Probably not. After adding this stuff in I think we'll have enough things to start balancing out the problems.

vCash
    Yeah my comment was mainly centered around Point Systems in general and the nice fact this league is free of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MHoover101709 View Post
    Yeah my comment was mainly centered around Point Systems in general and the nice fact this league is free of that.
    We looked in to adding a point system before. We proposed using them for things like adding seating capacity and stuff like that, but there wasn't much interest so we dropped it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by azazel529 View Post
    We looked in to adding a point system before. We proposed using them for things like adding seating capacity and stuff like that, but there wasn't much interest so we dropped it.
    Let's use cash to add seating capacity

vCash
    Tuesday, February 11th, 1992
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent RF S. Lezcano to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,200,000.
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent 1B C. Hurdle to a 2-year contract worth a total of $610,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent LF C. Davis to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,835,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent CL B. Havens to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,630,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent SP M. Morgan to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent RF T. Nanni to a 1-year contract worth a total of $205,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent 2B S. Sax to a minor league contract.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent 1B R. Leach to a 1-year contract worth a total of $550,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent SS B. Garbey to a 1-year contract worth a total of $275,000.
    Cleveland Indians: Signed free agent MR D. Henry to a 6-year contract worth a total of $3,300,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent C D. Slaught to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,380,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent LF M. Felder to a minor league contract.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent SP D. Cox to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,520,000.
    Cleveland Indians: Signed free agent SS F. Melendez to a 7-year contract worth a total of $2,499,000.
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent SP E. Correa to a 3-year contract worth a total of $8,300,000.
    New York Mets: Signed SP K. Rogers to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $610,000.
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent 3B J. Traber to a 2-year contract worth a total of $670,000.
    Cleveland Indians: Signed free agent MR D. West to a 7-year contract worth a total of $7,980,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent C M. Sasser to a minor league contract.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent C T. Prince to a 1-year contract worth a total of $310,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent 3B D. Magadan to a 1-year contract worth a total of $305,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent SP T. Higuera to a 1-year contract worth a total of $7,600,000.
    Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent SP J. Smiley to a 4-year contract worth a total of $8,540,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent RF T. Neel to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,185,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed free agent SP G. Hibbard to a minor league contract.
    New York Mets: Signed 2B M. Grace to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $20,520,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent C T. Eusebio to a 3-year contract worth a total of $15,910,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent CF A. Cole to a 1-year contract worth a total of $255,000.
    Baltimore Orioles: Signed free agent CF B. Anderson to a 1-year contract worth a total of $305,000.
    California Angels: Signed free agent MR G. Guzman to a minor league contract.
    California Angels: Signed free agent RF N. Benarbia to a minor league contract.
    California Angels: Signed free agent MR P. Bowen to a minor league contract.
    California Angels: Signed free agent CF J. Rodríguez to a minor league contract.
    Monday, February 10th, 1992
    San Francisco Giants: Signed free agent MR B. Wilkinson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,700,000.
    Sunday, February 9th, 1992
    California Angels: Signed free agent LF T. Phillips to a minor league contract.
    Saturday, February 8th, 1992
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent 3B T. Hara to a 3-year contract worth a total of $7,290,000.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast