Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 301
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,870
    vCash
    500
    Woohoo, Scott Spiezio.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,250
    vCash
    500
    David Wells

    oh, and anyone that has an excess amount of cash, that won't need it since they're going to be making money, and it'll reach the cap again next year, I'll trade for about 10mil


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    1500
    wow i went 10-3 that sim amazing. Maybe my team is finally gonna start to turn things around.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Madisonville, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    17,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    David Wells

    oh, and anyone that has an excess amount of cash, that won't need it since they're going to be making money, and it'll reach the cap again next year, I'll trade for about 10mil
    braves will do it
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post24934671
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,250
    vCash
    500
    I meant I'll trade in general for 10mil, and that David Wells was disappointing me, I should have clarified that.. sorry


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Madisonville, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    17,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    I meant I'll trade in general for 10mil, and that David Wells was disappointing me, I should have clarified that.. sorry
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    City of Albuquerque
    Posts
    8,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    I meant I'll trade in general for 10mil, and that David Wells was disappointing me, I should have clarified that.. sorry
    Probably not as much as the $28mil man is disappointing you.

    I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    David Wells

    oh, and anyone that has an excess amount of cash, that won't need it since they're going to be making money, and it'll reach the cap again next year, I'll trade for about 10mil
    The cap is being raised to 50M next year, so that'll be pretty hard to do

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,836
    vCash
    1500
    As much as I wanted John Rocker.... Lo Duca's a solid get that late in the 1st.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    As much as I wanted John Rocker.... Lo Duca's a solid get that late in the 1st.
    I may regret passing him for Colon!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MHoover101709 View Post
    I may regret passing him for Colon!
    I doubt that. I was considering colon before hunter fell to me. In your position I would taken colon over him too

    TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4


  12. #162
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,250
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    David Wells

    oh, and anyone that has an excess amount of cash, that won't need it since they're going to be making money, and it'll reach the cap again next year, I'll trade for about 10mil
    The cap is being raised to 50M next year, so that'll be pretty hard to do
    Oh, well either way, someone hit ne up


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    I doubt that. I was considering colon before hunter fell to me. In your position I would taken colon over him too
    well i took one of Bill's O's from him but it was either tejada or ortiz at my pick.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog_forever View Post
    well i took one of Bill's O's from him but it was either tejada or ortiz at my pick.
    U know I woulda grabbed tejada If I had the chance, but I figured he wouldn't fall that far

    TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4


  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    U know I woulda grabbed tejada If I had the chance, but I figured he wouldn't fall that far
    yeah thats true but i know he would have been taken after me if i took ortiz instead.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •