Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    vCash
    Oh also: Gwynn, Surhoff, Gullickson and Unit are all gone this offseason, I don't give a **** if it's just for picks.

Get at me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    Oh also: Gwynn, Surhoff, Gullickson and Unit are all gone this offseason, I don't give a **** if it's just for picks.

Get at me.
    Ill give you a 3rd and 4th for all of them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    I'll get in touch with him. He's not an active poster but I know he does export
    That's what I was thinking. He doesn't post, but we've had plenty of GMs that weren't active on the forums but still ran their teams, which is totally fine by me.

I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Ill give you a 3rd and 4th for all of them
    Oh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrllll you so funnnnnayyyyyyy!

vCash
    I'm definitely interested in Tony Gwynn. Take a look at the Reds roster and hit me up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    Yo everyone, I'm taking over the Yankees and ceding my Brewers to whoever wants them, or they can just stay open. basher4 is supposed to be the Yankees GM, but since he hasn't been on in 5 days and hasn't done anything, Randy says I can go for them. I'll be wanting to make a ton of trades. HMU
    WTF i said i wanted to take over the yanks like 3 seasons ago and it never happen. I asked for it first dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog_forever View Post
    WTF i said i wanted to take over the yanks like 3 seasons ago and it never happen. I asked for it first dude.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

vCash
    Actually, this is true. You were going to take them if we went through with contraction because the Rangers were going to be contracted. Regardless, until we're sure basher is out no one is taking the Yankees.

vCash
    Maybe they want to see GMs have consistent success with their own teams before they move on to different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by azazel529 View Post
    Actually, this is true. You were going to take them if we went through with contraction because the Rangers were going to be contracted. Regardless, until we're sure basher is out no one is taking the Yankees.
    Are we still doing contraction? I thought that was tabled. Anyways, basher hasn't done anything to make it seem like he's even in the league, so I wasn't too worried about him. If he comes back and is active, more power to him.

vCash
    So I've been saying this a ton, but get offers in for Bonds. Ill look to trade him if things go south in FA, but I will only do it for the right package.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    Maybe they want to see GMs have consistent success with their own teams before they move on to different ones.

Are we still doing contraction? I thought that was tabled. Anyways, basher hasn't done anything to make it seem like he's even in the league, so I wasn't too worried about him. If he comes back and is active, more power to him.
    I don't see a reason to go through with contraction. And I realize I'm repeating myself for about the fifth time but I'll say it again in hopes that it sinks in...he has exported this season multiple times. He isn't active in the season chat, but he never was when he was in TKO either. As long as he's still running the team it belongs to him. If and when we get confirmation that he's not around, the Yankees are available. Until then, everyone shut the ever loving **** up about it.

vCash
    Yeah and let's not forget we have picked up new gms...can we get an updated gm list

vCash
    Yeah, honestly a lot of GMs aren't active in the chat in this league. I'm not sure if he has discussed trades with anyone, but the trade market is almost non-existent anyway. I can't remember the last time I made a trade prior to this off-season for Edgar . Probably trading Bill Gullickson away. I'll get you guys that confirmation tomorrow, completely forgot to text him since I was busy with homework all day. Just finished and it's only the first week

But I have a light light work load tomorrow so I'll definitely remember. I just set a reminder, not going to text/call him at 3:30am

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    Yeah, honestly a lot of GMs aren't active in the chat in this league. I'm not sure if he has discussed trades with anyone, but the trade market is almost non-existent anyway. I can't remember the last time I made a trade prior to this off-season for Edgar . Probably trading Bill Gullickson away. I'll get you guys that confirmation tomorrow, completely forgot to text him since I was busy with homework all day. Just finished and it's only the first week

But I have a light light work load tomorrow so I'll definitely remember. I just set a reminder, not going to text/call him at 3:30am
    Hopefully the trade market will be picking up a bit with the changes we're implementing next season. Keeping my fingers crossed on that. It will help everyone out a lot if so. Rebuilding teams can finally get good returns on their vets, there will be more prospects in the league, and overall availability of talent will be up.

Which reminds me, I need to update the rule book sometime this weekend to include the stuff we've added.

vCash
    He's still playing.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast