Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Are we seriously so ******** that we just never cover the flat on the goal line?

vCash
    wow shcaub is probably the easiest qb to sack in the nfl. I mean seriously you cant step up with authority to deliver the ball, this sack with 1:50 before the half was bullcrap.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    I see no passion in anyone today...what the heck man, we are going to get demolished in the playoffs if they dont get their heads in the game
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    how do you come out flat at home with homefield on the line man
    Last edited by goku; 12-23-2012 at 03:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    wow shcaub is probably the easiest qb to sack in the nfl. I mean seriously you cant step up with authority to deliver the ball, this sack with 1:50 before the half was bullcrap.

it was both the o-line and schaub fault

vCash
    the offense needs to pull their goddamn heads of out of their collective *****, its completely unacceptable how horribly bad they are playing out there. nobody is blocking, schaub is making bad decisions, we're lucky its only 13-3. defense is bending, but you keep giving their offense all those chances and they are going to break us down.
    if I was kubiak i'd be tearing into the offense with a fervor.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    that fumble foster had killed wat little momentum we had on that drive everything is bad right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    it was both the o-line and schaub fault
    helllll naww, look at the play again, I've watched it like 10 times. the guy comes free yeah, but its the nfl dude, step up away from the pressure and deliver the ball, all he had to do was step up and let the rush go by. instead he's a littly puuussy and balls up in the fetal position at the slightest sign of pressure, ala david carr. its just one play but it really pisses me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    helllll naww, look at the play again, I've watched it like 10 times. the guy comes free yeah, but its the nfl dude, step up away from the pressure and deliver the ball, all he had to do was step up and let the rush go by. instead he's a littly puuussy and balls up in the fetal position at the slightest sign of pressure, ala david carr. its just one play but it really pisses me off.
    this whole game has pissed me so far i cant even point out out certain plays right now

vCash
    schaub is the biggest immobile vag ive ever seen in my life. seriously, he has to go down as one of the most nonathletic player ever in the history of the nfl. not only that play but the play where he was pressured in the pocket and had an arm scrape him and he fell down like a *****.

this team is such a goddam pretender its not even funny. one and done in the playoffs and then i hope we draft a real effing qb even if we have to take a cap hit with mr. puss's new contract.

vCash
    special teams so ****ing useless never can get a breakout run and constantly getting penalties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    schaub is the biggest immobile vag ive ever seen in my life. seriously, he has to go down as one of the most nonathletic player ever in the history of the nfl. not only that play but the play where he was pressured in the pocket and had an arm scrape him and he fell down like a *****.

this team is such a goddam pretender its not even funny. one and done in the playoffs and then i hope we draft a real effing qb even if we have to take a cap hit with mr. puss's new contract.
    its not just schaub its the fact they came out so flat the whole team should be faulted

vCash
    i really do question kubiaks coaching alot he seems to never be able to make adjustments when we are down it really erks me

vCash
    how about that sack given up by schaub. one of his worst games that I can recall. awful.

vCash
    glad there was no flag there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast