Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Peterson runs for 185 but we still win and clinch #1 and sit back and get ready for the TJ Yates show in week 17

vCash
    anyone gonna take the extremely unlikely route, and pick a sub 100 day for ap?

I will. I will be wrong.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    i dont think peterson will rush for as many yards as yall are saying i can see 90-110 yrds

vCash
    If we have a first round bye and home field advantage then I say let peterson run loose. But If im right, we dont, but we also just cant let peterson run loose because we need to put them in passing situations to get JJ a sack or two. I have this feeling like both JJ and Aldon are going to break the record, but it will just come down to who has the most by seasons end. I think Aldon is going to have a tough time vs Russell Wilson.

vCash
    I think this defense has had enough people bashing them as fakes and shuts down Peterson. i'd run an aggressive nickel package at ponder and make him throw it. the vikes are saying that they are going to run the ball down our throats so im gonna assume that this defense as a matter of pride is going to make a statement so that they can take the final game off.

everyone keeps yapping about Peterson breaking off for 200-300 yards. I don't see it.

blowout win and regain momentum for the playoffs.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    I think this defense has had enough people bashing them as fakes and shuts down Peterson. i'd run an aggressive nickel package at ponder and make him throw it. the vikes are saying that they are going to run the ball down our throats so im gonna assume that this defense as a matter of pride is going to make a statement so that they can take the final game off.

everyone keeps yapping about Peterson breaking off for 200-300 yards. I don't see it.

agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_T View Post
    sorry about the last two weeks guys, I've had pneumonia and have been in the hospital since friday night.
    I just got out of the hospitial yesterday with micro pneumonia as well so I feel your pain... Had an extremely high fever, chills, weaker then I've ever felt in my entire life, soreness, headaches, and my throat swole up like I had strep.. So awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post

Well said I agree 100%, I hope we go about it this way.

vCash
    Brooks Reed back.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    I'll be hoping we take some air out of Petersons tires after we have heard so much about him being so close to Dickersons record cuz without Harvin they have little to no threat of a passing game so Peterson is all they got( though we have let no name receivers kick our ***** before) if we shut him down so should the Vikings O, if that happens we should be able to roll and pretty much lock the number 1 seed in the AFC

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    The mvp award needs to be renamed. It is ridiculous that the only two who are being seriously talked about are manning and peterson. Both are tremendous assets, but the broncos made the playoffs with tebow last year...I don't see how manning has done anythng "mvp" there this year. Peterson would be deserving and would have my vote if his team were in the playoff hunt with what he was doing...but watt...for what he's done as a 3-4 defensive end...he's not getting enough attention. haynesworth's last year with the titans was nearly this dominating and before he got hurt he was the front runner for both the mvp and the dpoy...Watt is getting robbed because the nfl is a sellout. The only chance I think he has is if he comes out tomorrow and almost single handedly shuts down a.p.. Maybe requiring as much as 6 solo tfl's on ap alone. Not counting what he'll have to do in sacks.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    who do yall think will be our 3rd reciever going into the playoffs Keshawn Martin, Lestar Jean or DeVier Posey ?

vCash
    devier is clearly the most physically talented...I expected more from lestar...and keshawn gave me more than I expected...idk that's a tough one...i think it will continue to be on a by-package basis.
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    even though Peterson is from east texas (Palestine) i'd really like our boy Dickerson to keep the record, he's from sealy right down I-10 from a lot of us.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    On the bright side, we always score when we get the ball first. On the downside, it's never a td

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast