aj
    jj
    duane
    wade smith
    arian
    meyers
    joseph
    schaub (what a joke)

everybody is deserving except joseph and schaub in my opinion. joseph got the nod due to last years performance and name recognition for this year. schaub doesnt need an explanation, just look up last weeks performance.

really happy for wade,duane and jj though. first time pro bowlers and way long overdue for duane.

vCash
    Who's better than Schaub in the AFC other than Brady and Manning? Flacoo, Big Ben, Rivers, Dalton, Luck? He has been the third best in the AFC this year IMO.

And Joseph lost some games, and the secondary has been terible lately and I'll agree with you that he was chosen mostly because of his name. I though Casey would make it as FB.

But, anyway, it doesn't really matter, no one will play.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    id give big ben the nod over schaub. hes missed some games but has had a pretty decent year. schaub wins the spot over him because of team record. ben went through some games without some of his receivers and had to learn a new offense with hailey and still managed to have a pretty decent season.

vCash
    Yeah but Pitt is only 7-8. The Texans are 12-3 for some reasons, and Schaub is definitely one of them. You guys are overreacting after two or three bad performances, which we know, Kubiak isn't helping, at all.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    schaubs numbers probably got him in...fine with me. Although I have to wonder if they would have extended him at the end of the season if they hadn't done it at the beginning...
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck