Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    This may be true, but time and time again JC makes those clutch grabs. It seems like "young money" like to share fumbling hands and brick fingers.
    Agreed JC has been mor sure handed but sanders problem has been fumbles, brown drops and fumbles while Wallace has had 2 great weeks with no credit lol I will hate to see us next year if its brown sanders and JC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Agreed JC has been mor sure handed but sanders problem has been fumbles, brown drops and fumbles while Wallace has had 2 great weeks with no credit lol I will hate to see us next year if its brown sanders and JC
    I think we'd be fine with Brown, Sanders and Cotch if Haley lets loose a little. There was a good article about one point in the game on Sunday where we had the lead and the defense forced a punt, this was a return that Brown actually didn't fumble away. We went three and out after two runs up the middle and an incomplete pass. It was very Arians-esque.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    I think we'd be fine with Brown, Sanders and Cotch if Haley lets loose a little. There was a good article about one point in the game on Sunday where we had the lead and the defense forced a punt, this was a return that Brown actually didn't fumble away. We went three and out after two runs up the middle and an incomplete pass. It was very Arians-esque.
    The series you are talking about is when the game was 10-10. We did not have the lead at that point. The only punt in the game that we forced while holding a lead was the one that Brown fumbled away.

vCash
    I personally think different parts of the team want to play at different parts of the game. Its like they give up easily. Who knows, maybe this win out will light a spark up their butt and they will fire on all cylinders.

Josh Victorian...please

vCash
    Justin King to the rescue.....
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    Justin King to the rescue.....
    He's a cool dude meet him twice when he was a senior at gateway

vCash
    Hopefully that "coolness" gets some defensive TDs and gets us a SB victory.

vCash
    Hopefully that "coolness" gets some defensive TDs and gets us a SB victory.
    I promise he is better then Victorian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I promise he is better then Victorian
    God that guy was bad

vCash
    Victorian has no reason on a field

vCash
    The sad part is on one of the plays the receiver dropped the ball, he was like 10 feet away celebrating like he defended it. SMH lol

vCash
    it makes me so mad with such a cupcake schedule that this is where this team is.. 7-7 and in a must win game vs the Bengals

vCash
    If we get hot and get Ike back we can make a run still

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    it makes me so mad with such a cupcake schedule that this is where this team is.. 7-7 and in a must win game vs the Bengals
    Mike Tomlin being consistent in playing down to inconsistent teams. It's killed us. Everyone needs to be held accountable... I'm starting to be very estranged by Mike. I still support him, but he does need to prepare us better
    Last edited by Polamalu43322; 12-19-2012 at 05:37 AM.

vCash
    Mike Tomlin being consistent in playing down to inconsistent teams. It's killed us. Everyone needs to be held accountable... I'm starting to be very estranged by Mike. I still support him, but he does need to prepare us better
    The Steelers used to play down under Cowher as well. This has been going on for a long time and makes no sense. The Steelers never dominate bad teams they always play close games and it comes back to bite them.

The only blowout I can remember from the past two years is the Bengals game last year and they were a playoff team. It's really frustrating that we can't come out and beat teams like the Raiders, Cheifs and Chargers by 10-20 points, but that has been going on for a long time.

Whether its a defensive or special teams touchdown or whatever this team always has allowed bad teams to stay in games (at least during my lifetime), but I do agree it's starting to get really old. Especially when every week we watch every other good team dominate the Raiders after we lost to them.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast