Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 514
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlitz View Post
    The series you are talking about is when the game was 10-10. We did not have the lead at that point. The only punt in the game that we forced while holding a lead was the one that Brown fumbled away.
    Whoops. Either way, we had a chance to "go for the jugular," as they say, and Haley kept it safe. Of course, if it worked and the run plays had gained some yards and we went for the jugular with a time consuming drive that marched down the field I'd be singing his praises. Still, would have liked a bit more aggression.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,086
    vCash
    1500
    My new sig. FML
    TAKE PRIDE

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,470
    vCash
    1500
    Oh my... I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,265
    vCash
    1500
    Dan I've seen that pic before lol. So disgusting






  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Cal.805.
    Posts
    6,052
    vCash
    1500
    It's the woman that was in the bathroom with Ben. Ew.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    949
    vCash
    1500
    Does anyone else get the feeling that even if we get the win on Sunday, that this season really does not mean all that much?

    With each win we get, I feel less confident in the team as a whole. Remember what it felt like when you expected a win almost each and every game?

    When was it that you actually felt that way?

    2009?

    2005?
    Let's go Steelers!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Cal.805.
    Posts
    6,052
    vCash
    1500
    All I know this is 2012 and I want us in the big dance. And IF, we do make it, bring it on and lets play. Whoever we match up against.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    949
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    All I know this is 2012 and I want us in the big dance. And IF, we do make it, bring it on and lets play. Whoever we match up against.
    That is a great attitude, and one I share.

    But it doesn't answer my question.......can you remember when it was that you felt the Steelers were dominant?
    Let's go Steelers!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Cal.805.
    Posts
    6,052
    vCash
    1500
    I can't. In my time as a Steeler fan since 2001, We've never been dominant. Just a defensive minded/ run the ball effectively type of team.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,910
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever known a dominant Steelers team, just Steelers teams that get it done when it counts. It's yet to be seen whether this is one of those years.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,265
    vCash
    1500
    I feel confident we will flip the switch like the giants have the last few years






  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    568
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I feel confident we will flip the switch like the giants have the last few years
    That's very positive thinking.....the Giants also had big playmakers coming from injury at the right time...our big playmaker is just slow, fat, and makes too many shampoo commercials lol.
    Ryan Clark Stats:
    Tackles: 91 INT:2 FF:2 PDEF: 7

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    260
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    That's very positive thinking.....the Giants also had big playmakers coming from injury at the right time...our big playmaker is just slow, fat, and makes too many shampoo commercials lol.
    Lmao, spot on. Troy just doesn't impact our defense anymore. Safety is a big need in this years draft.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    5,916
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I promise he is better then Victorian
    http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...ck-justin-king

    "King was rated as the worst conerback in the the entire league according to Pro Football Focus's rankings."

    From a press release of his signing with us. Not sure if I'd let him play either. Just cause he played on the Rams doesn't mean anything lol we need secondary help this offseason FOR SURE.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...ck-justin-king

    "King was rated as the worst conerback in the the entire league according to Pro Football Focus's rankings."

    From a press release of his signing with us. Not sure if I'd let him play either. Just cause he played on the Rams doesn't mean anything lol we need secondary help this offseason FOR SURE.
    That's because Victorian wasn't in the league for that list he is a practice squad player who has no bussiness on the main roster






Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •