Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBlitz View Post
    The series you are talking about is when the game was 10-10. We did not have the lead at that point. The only punt in the game that we forced while holding a lead was the one that Brown fumbled away.
    Whoops. Either way, we had a chance to "go for the jugular," as they say, and Haley kept it safe. Of course, if it worked and the run plays had gained some yards and we went for the jugular with a time consuming drive that marched down the field I'd be singing his praises. Still, would have liked a bit more aggression.

vCash
    My new sig. FML
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Oh my... I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Dan I've seen that pic before lol. So disgusting

vCash
    It's the woman that was in the bathroom with Ben. Ew.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Does anyone else get the feeling that even if we get the win on Sunday, that this season really does not mean all that much?

With each win we get, I feel less confident in the team as a whole. Remember what it felt like when you expected a win almost each and every game?

When was it that you actually felt that way?

2009?

2005?
    Let's go Steelers!

vCash
    All I know this is 2012 and I want us in the big dance. And IF, we do make it, bring it on and lets play. Whoever we match up against.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    All I know this is 2012 and I want us in the big dance. And IF, we do make it, bring it on and lets play. Whoever we match up against.
    That is a great attitude, and one I share.

But it doesn't answer my question.......can you remember when it was that you felt the Steelers were dominant?
    Let's go Steelers!

vCash
    I can't. In my time as a Steeler fan since 2001, We've never been dominant. Just a defensive minded/ run the ball effectively type of team.

vCash
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever known a dominant Steelers team, just Steelers teams that get it done when it counts. It's yet to be seen whether this is one of those years.

vCash
    I feel confident we will flip the switch like the giants have the last few years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I feel confident we will flip the switch like the giants have the last few years
    That's very positive thinking.....the Giants also had big playmakers coming from injury at the right time...our big playmaker is just slow, fat, and makes too many shampoo commercials lol.
    Ryan Clark Stats:
    Tackles: 91 INT:2 FF:2 PDEF: 7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    That's very positive thinking.....the Giants also had big playmakers coming from injury at the right time...our big playmaker is just slow, fat, and makes too many shampoo commercials lol.
    Lmao, spot on. Troy just doesn't impact our defense anymore. Safety is a big need in this years draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I promise he is better then Victorian
    http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...ck-justin-king

"King was rated as the worst conerback in the the entire league according to Pro Football Focus's rankings."

From a press release of his signing with us. Not sure if I'd let him play either. Just cause he played on the Rams doesn't mean anything lol we need secondary help this offseason FOR SURE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...ck-justin-king

"King was rated as the worst conerback in the the entire league according to Pro Football Focus's rankings."

From a press release of his signing with us. Not sure if I'd let him play either. Just cause he played on the Rams doesn't mean anything lol we need secondary help this offseason FOR SURE.
    That's because Victorian wasn't in the league for that list he is a practice squad player who has no bussiness on the main roster

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast